Chirp, slither, hop! Preuss Pets in Old Town has all of your favorite pint-sized pets, from reptiles to fish to birds. They also have small animals, and how could we forget the kittens? There’s a critter for everyone at Preuss Pets. Here are eight you have to see to believe.
- It’s not a koi pond, it’s a koi river. Stand on the bridge and watch the koi swim.
- Preuss has one of Michigan’s largest collections of caged birds, including canaries and parrots. Look at these two lovebirds. Actually, they are called Full English Budgies. Not to worry—Preuss has Lovebirds too!
- This cockatoo is mighty friendly, and he loves to squak!
- From freshwater to saltwater, Preuss grants all of your fishy wishes. These are discus fish.
- Here’s something you don’t see everyday—a freshwater stingray!
- If you’re a lizard fan, you may want to sneak a peek at the geckos. They’re an adventurous bunch!
- This little guy may be a bit easier to keep up with. Meet Phabio, a Hermann’s tortoise.
- At Preuss, you’ll also find those lovable furry friends, including kittens! These are guinea pigs.
Preuss Pets is located at the intersection of North Cedar and East Grand River.
Monday-Saturday 10 a.m. – 9 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.