- New Caney students learn importance of anti-bullying through music - Your Houston News January 30, 2015Your Houston NewsNew Caney students learn importance of anti-bullying through musicYour Houston NewsA slew of young artists are taking a stand against bullying with the All Star Nation Tour. The musicians took their message to the students of Keefer Crossing Middle School in New Caney on Wednesday, Jan. 28, much to the delight of the […]
- School bus driver reassigned amidst bullying investigation - WAVY-TV January 29, 2015School bus driver reassigned amidst bullying investigationWAVY-TVSUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – A Suffolk mom contacted 10 On Your Side to make sure a driver accused of bullying her son wouldn't be driving his school bus anymore. Deanie Robertson says her 12-year-old son, Thomas, first told her in the fall that other kids on ...
- LGBT Youth Deserve To Learn in Environments Free From Harassment and ... - Human Rights Campaign (blog) January 29, 2015Human Rights Campaign (blog)LGBT Youth Deserve To Learn in Environments Free From Harassment and ...Human Rights Campaign (blog)SSIA would amend the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) to require school districts in states that receive ESEA funds to adopt codes of conduct specifically prohibiting bullying and harassment, including on the basis of race, color, national ...U.S. […]
- Parent outraged with alleged bullying at middle school - First Coast News January 29, 2015First Coast NewsParent outraged with alleged bullying at middle schoolFirst Coast News"I'm a good student," she said. "I have my moments sometime, but I'm a good student." Prince,16, said bullying has been her biggest challenge all school year. "They try to cut my hair, they throw stuff at me," Sierra said. "They also try to […]
- Bullied Girl May Face Permanent Blindness, Parents Say - ABC News January 29, 2015ABC NewsBullied Girl May Face Permanent Blindness, Parents SayABC NewsGwendolyn is at the prime age for being bullied, according to government statistics. About a third of children report being threatened at school, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the likelihood of bullying peaks in ...Bullied Girl May Face Permanent Blindness, […]
- Rocklin students combat bullying through kindness - KCRA Sacramento January 29, 2015Rocklin students combat bullying through kindnessKCRA SacramentoIn response to recent stories of student bullying and depression, school teachers, administrators and students on the Turnstone campus of Rockin Academy accepted a nationwide, week-long challenge to demonstrate that kindness matters. "I have noticed a ...
- Fontana plans anti-bullying summit - San Bernardino County Sun January 29, 2015Fontana plans anti-bullying summitSan Bernardino County SunFONTANA >> At a time when schoolyard bullying has led children to take their own lives or sink into clinical depression, the city is offering a free anti-bullying seminar to help families and children identify and handle the harmful behavior. “We hope ...
- Mom upset over bullying at one local charter school - FOX 29 January 29, 2015Mom upset over bullying at one local charter schoolFOX 29SAN ANTONIO - A mother is outraged by what she says her teen-age daughter was subjected to at a local school. According to Julie Pettegrew, her daughter was mentally tortured, and her personal property defiled. It's an extreme case of bullying that's ...and more »
- Port Huron Schools tackles bullying with challenge - Port Huron Times Herald January 28, 2015Port Huron Times HeraldPort Huron Schools tackles bullying with challengePort Huron Times HeraldPort Huron Schools is about to tackle bullying in a big way — and the district wants the community involved. The schools will have a district-wide anti-bullying challenge day on Feb. 10. The program, "Rachel's Challenge," includes multiple programs ...and more »
- Former MSU basketball player Anthony Ianni brings anti-bullying messages to ... - MLive.com January 28, 2015MLive.comFormer MSU basketball player Anthony Ianni brings anti-bullying messages to ...MLive.comIanni is a motivational speaker for Autism Alliance of Michigan and on Tuesday, Jan. 27, he spoke to about 800 students as part of his "Relentless Tour" against bullying. The tour is in its second year and will hit 20 Jackson County schools within the […]
- New Caney students learn importance of anti-bullying through music - Your Houston News January 30, 2015