- Through misfit socks, Bolton teen speaks out against bullying - The Boston Globe June 26, 2016The Boston GlobeThrough misfit socks, Bolton teen speaks out against bullyingThe Boston Globe“I found that having mismatched socks, even though other people can't see them, gave me my own individuality and helped me find my voice to speak up against bullying,” she said. “I can be me, which will make me happier than trying to […]
- Teacher Uses Bruised Apple To Show Devastating Effects Of Bullying - Huffington Post June 24, 2016Huffington PostTeacher Uses Bruised Apple To Show Devastating Effects Of BullyingHuffington PostRosie Dutton of Relax Kids, a U.K.-based company that deals with kids' mindfulness and relaxation, teaches a weekly class for 10- and 11-year-olds. During a recent class, Dutton used apples to brilliantly illustrate the point that the effects of ...UK Teacher Explains Bullying Using […]
- Kylie Jenner Auctioning Selfie For LGBT Anti-Bullying Campaign - Gossip Cop June 24, 2016The Hollywood GossipKylie Jenner Auctioning Selfie For LGBT Anti-Bullying CampaignGossip CopJenner, who has spoken out against cyberbullying a lot over the last year, has partnered with the Los Angeles LGBT Center on its anti-bullying campaign with Stomp Out Bullying. To fundraise, they've teamed up with Prizeo for an online contest.Kylie Jenner Stands Up To Bullying […]
- Hillary Vs. Trump: Successful Women Share Advice On Handling Bullies - Refinery29 June 24, 2016Refinery29Hillary Vs. Trump: Successful Women Share Advice On Handling BulliesRefinery29In other words, we're seeing — on a public stage — the kind of bullying that many women have had to deal with in the workplace for years. So we thought it might be helpful to hear from some experts on bullying, as well as how […]
- 'No Bullying' program to be held Saturday - Tifton Gazette June 24, 2016Tifton Gazette'No Bullying' program to be held SaturdayTifton GazetteShe says, "Our support and anti-bullying campaigns are geared toward children of all ages. We want to encourage and promote a safer learning environment for students of all grade levels and self esteem for individuals who have experienced bullying or ...
- Parents rally against bullying at South Buffalo Charter School - wivb.com June 23, 2016wivb.comParents rally against bullying at South Buffalo Charter Schoolwivb.com“His death was not a suicide, his death had nothing to do with bullying, my son's death was an accident”, explained Halsey. She felt compelled to clear the air after parents at South Buffalo Charter School, where her son was in the 5th grade, started ...and more »
- Mom: Boy's Death Accidental, But Anti-Bullying Message Grows Louder - TWC News June 22, 2016TWC NewsMom: Boy's Death Accidental, But Anti-Bullying Message Grows LouderTWC NewsBUFFALO, N.Y. -- Parents at one Buffalo charter school say they have growing concerns about bullying there. They held a protest outside South Buffalo Charter School before class Wednesday. "Bullying, constant bullying, and the school is doing nothing ...What parents need to know about bullyingWKBW-TVall 65 […]
- Allegations Of Bullying Surround Douglas County School Board - CBS Local June 22, 2016CBS LocalAllegations Of Bullying Surround Douglas County School BoardCBS LocalDOUGLAS COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4)– The Douglas County School Board work session abruptly ended Tuesday night because of a protesting crowd, amid deep contention over the actions of two board members. The board and its meetings have been ...and more »
- Bullying concerns at Grandville school prompt parents to voice concerns - WZZM13.com June 21, 2016WZZM13.comBullying concerns at Grandville school prompt parents to voice concernsWZZM13.comIn a letter sent home to parents on June 9, the superintendent wrote: “When bullying is substantiated and the identity of a perpetrator is confirmed, prompt action is taken in accordance with district policy. This may include suspension or expulsion.".
- How Being Bullied as a Kid Can Affect Adulthood: It's Not All Bad - Slate Magazine June 20, 2016Slate MagazineHow Being Bullied as a Kid Can Affect Adulthood: It's Not All BadSlate MagazineIn American schools, bullying is like the dark cousin to prom, student elections, or football practice: Maybe you weren't involved, but you knew that someone, somewhere was. Five years ago, President Obama spoke against this inevitability at the White ...
- Through misfit socks, Bolton teen speaks out against bullying - The Boston Globe June 26, 2016