- Local teen teaches kids to battle bullying with kindness - KATU September 2, 2014Local teen teaches kids to battle bullying with kindnessKATULocal teen teaches kids to battle bullying with kindness »Play Video Madisyn Montgomery shows KATU's Kerry Tomlinson the "poster of hate." Montgomery shows the poster, which contains some of the bullying comments kids post on Facebook, to the ...and more »
- NYS school crime, bullying incidents: Lookup, compare any school, district - The Post-Standard - syracuse.com (blog) September 2, 2014NYS school crime, bullying incidents: Lookup, compare any school, districtThe Post-Standard - syracuse.com (blog)This year school-by-school data was also collected and released for the first time on the number incidents of discrimination, intimidation, taunting, harassment and bullying. The state's Dignity for All Students Act took effect in the summer
- Reporting of violence, bullying varies widely among CNY school districts - The Post-Standard - syracuse.com (blog) September 2, 2014Reporting of violence, bullying varies widely among CNY school districtsThe Post-Standard - syracuse.com (blog)The Skaneateles school district failed to report an alleged sexual attack at its high school on a state database, as required. The district reported one "violent or disruptive incident" and no incidents of discrimination or harassment in i
- Lake Mills district criticized for response to bullying concerns - DesMoinesRegister.com September 2, 2014Lake Mills district criticized for response to bullying concernsDesMoinesRegister.comLAKE MILLS, Ia. – Some parents don't think a northern Iowa school district is doing enough when it comes to dealing with complaints about bullying and harassment among students. About 20 of them attended an August meeting of the board for Lake Mills ...Northern Iowa dis
- Cardinals host anti-bullying day - KSDK September 2, 2014Cardinals host anti-bullying dayKSDKLOUIS - St. Louis Blues captain David Backes is fighting back against bullying, and he's getting a little help from Hollywood. Backes and Marshall the Miracle dog teamed up today for the 2nd annual "Marshall's Bullying and Prevention Day" with the ...
- Back to School: How to help your child deal with bullying - KING5.com September 2, 2014KING5.comBack to School: How to help your child deal with bullyingKING5.comEducators say it's a good time to talk to your kids about bullying and anxiety. Angela Bogan, Dearborn Park International School principal in Seattle, recommends parents try three simple things. Listen - Let your child explain what's happening to them ...
- Mexico President Proposes Bill For Bullying, Underage Migrants - Wall Street Journal September 1, 2014Wall Street JournalMexico President Proposes Bill For Bullying, Underage MigrantsWall Street JournalMEXICO CITY—Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto said he would present to Congress Monday proposals for a new law to protect children and adolescents, including measures to curb a growing problem of bullying in schools and actions to protect ...and more »
- West Seattle-based Free2Luv joined by Seahawks for anti-bullying billboard ... - West Seattle Blog (blog) September 1, 2014West Seattle-based Free2Luv joined by Seahawks for anti-bullying billboard ...West Seattle Blog (blog)With both the Seahawks' season and the school year starting, an anti-bullying campaign is launching with a West Seattle-based nonprofit at the heart of it. On the lower right of the billboard in the photo, you'll see FREE2LUV.ORG – the online home
- 'Spark Kindness' Program Aims To Empower Kids - WBUR September 1, 2014'Spark Kindness' Program Aims To Empower KidsWBURThe group, Spark Kindness, began in 2010 as an anti-bullying initiative. Over the past four years, the focus evolved to include tips around teaching and promoting the power of kindness. Christine Fortune Guthery, former civil litigator and founder of ...
- Anti-bullying pep rally at Busch Stadium Monday - fox2now.com September 1, 2014Anti-bullying pep rally at Busch Stadium Mondayfox2now.com(KTVI)- With kids back in school, now is the perfect time to talk about bullying. If you don't know how to start the conversation, there's an event today at Busch Stadium to help bring awareness. Today is the “Marshall Movement” and “Girls in the Know ...
- Local teen teaches kids to battle bullying with kindness - KATU September 2, 2014