- New Study Shows Bullying in Schools is Down, Feelings of Safety Are Up - University of Virginia April 28, 2017University of VirginiaNew Study Shows Bullying in Schools is Down, Feelings of Safety Are UpUniversity of VirginiaA new study from the University of Virginia and its partners has found a decrease in bullying and related behaviors. That is coupled with an increase in students' feelings of safety and belonging at their schools and perceptions that […]
- The 5 kinds of bullies at work - KSDK April 28, 2017KSDKThe 5 kinds of bullies at workKSDKAnd the stats back it up. According to a 2014 study from the Workplace Bullying Institute, 27% of employees say they've been bullied at work. And 75% say they've witnessed workplace bullying, according to another study from the University of Phoenix.
- Cops: Teacher told girl to kill herself, forced other kids to bully her - CNN April 28, 2017CNNCops: Teacher told girl to kill herself, forced other kids to bully herCNNShe also allegedly told the bullied girl to "go and kill herself." In a police report obtained by CNN, a student involved in the incident told deputies that Shelvin forced her to start a fight that resulted in several students sent to the […]
- Letter: Pervasive bullying must end - Greenville News April 28, 2017Greenville NewsLetter: Pervasive bullying must endGreenville NewsBullying is not an act, but a culture. It is the many ways that an individual or group exercises unfair and undue influence over another. It takes the form of physical violence, threats, intimidation, lies, rumor, gossip, or peer pressure. When you ...
- Childhood Bullying Leads To Higher Risk Of Plastic Surgery As ... - Study Finds April 28, 2017Study FindsChildhood Bullying Leads To Higher Risk Of Plastic Surgery As ...Study FindsA new study finds that people who were either bullies or victims of bullying are more likely to consider having plastic surgery.Bullying linked to increased desire for cosmetic surgery in teens Wolters Kluwer HealthEurekAlert (press release)The Surprising Link Between Bullying & Plastic SurgeryRefinery29Bullies, […]
- Cheyenne teen with autism starts anti-bullying group - Wyoming Tribune April 28, 2017Wyoming TribuneCheyenne teen with autism starts anti-bullying groupWyoming TribunePatrick Flores, a freshman at Cheyenne's South High, is starting an anti-bullying group for young students who have experienced bullying in Laramie County. Flores was bullied in high school, which is why he felt like starting the group. Jacob Byk ...
- Pentagon, Congress accused of not caring about sexual harassment ... - The San Diego Union-Tribune April 28, 2017The San Diego Union-TribunePentagon, Congress accused of not caring about sexual harassment ...The San Diego Union-TribuneAttorney Gloria Allred, former Marine Erika Butner and active duty Marine Lance Cpl. Marisa Woytek, both victims of the Marines United scandal, hold a news ...and more »
- Bullying At Work: Are You Vulnerable? | Above the Law - Above the Law April 27, 2017Above the LawBullying At Work: Are You Vulnerable? | Above the LawAbove the Lawbully in office workplace bullying The workplace is like a second household, and your colleagues can be like a second family. But families are often ...and more »
- Bullies and their victims more likely to want plastic surgery ... - Science Daily April 27, 2017Bullies and their victims more likely to want plastic surgery ...Science DailySchool bullies and their victims are more likely to want plastic surgery than other teens, according to new research. 11.5% of bullying victims have extreme ...and more »
- Conservative MP accused of 'bullying' behaviour towards female ... - Business Insider April 27, 2017Business InsiderConservative MP accused of 'bullying' behaviour towards female ...Business InsiderLONDON — A Conservative MP has been accused of "bullying" a female Labour MP, following an altercation in the voting lobbies of the House of Commons.and more »
- New Study Shows Bullying in Schools is Down, Feelings of Safety Are Up - University of Virginia April 28, 2017