- Donald Trump Believes His Decade of Bullying Rosie O'Donnell Is Justified - Advocate.com September 27, 2016Advocate.comDonald Trump Believes His Decade of Bullying Rosie O'Donnell Is JustifiedAdvocate.comNear the end of Monday's presidential debate, Hillary Clinton went after Donald Trump's misogynistic behavior and speech, specifically mentioning how he called Alicia Machado, a Venezuelan former contestant in the Miss USA pageant, “Miss Piggy” and ...Clinton was cool, informed; Trump mansplained, bulliedSacramento Beeall 7,649 news […]
- Neosho schools focus on bullying prevention - Joplin Globe September 27, 2016Neosho schools focus on bullying preventionJoplin GlobeNEOSHO, Mo. — In the almost year-old wake of the suicide of a 12-year-old girl, the Neosho School District is still making the prevention of bullying a priority. “For us, it's always going to be a work in progress, as it would with any school ...
- Commerce City bus-stop bullies disciplined when video surfaces - The Denver Channel September 27, 2016The Denver ChannelCommerce City bus-stop bullies disciplined when video surfacesThe Denver ChannelShe says students with special needs are more likely to be targets of bullying. "And bullying has a lasting impact,” said Dillen Fleck. “Social influence is really huge with middle schoolers, especially when there's a clear power differential that's ...
- Bullying Prevention Week Begins at BCPS in October - Perry Hall ... - Patch.com September 26, 2016Patch.comBullying Prevention Week Begins at BCPS in October - Perry Hall ...Patch.comIf only would-be bullies would hear and take to heart this year's theme for the school system's annual BCPS Bullying Prevention Week, life might be a little better ...and more »
- Metro family fights bullying with hook, line and sinker - kfor.com September 26, 2016kfor.comMetro family fights bullying with hook, line and sinkerkfor.comOKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA -- It's a subject that goes deeper than 'how was your day at school', harder to read than questions about what friends you made that day. Something like getting picked on for no reason is difficult for children to talk about.
- Anti-bullying rally set for Saturday in Lewisville - Star Local Media September 26, 2016Star Local MediaAnti-bullying rally set for Saturday in LewisvilleStar Local MediaT-Ronn Hicks, a Lewisville resident and former wrestler under the name Simply Badd, will be a guest speaker at the Anti-Bullying Rally on Saturday. prev. next. The fourth annual Anti-Bullying Rally will take place from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Saturday at ...
- 'Bullying' incident investigated at Potterville H.S. - Lansing State Journal September 26, 2016Lansing State Journal'Bullying' incident investigated at Potterville H.S.Lansing State JournalPOTTERVILLE - Police are investigating vandalism targeting two 17-year-old girls who were elected Friday to Potterville High School's Homecoming court as a ...and more »
- 'Goat,' 'Audrie' tackle bullying in social media age - USA TODAY September 26, 2016USA TODAY'Goat,' 'Audrie' tackle bullying in social media ageUSA TODAYWhat if Lord of the Flies took place in a frat house? That's the question director Andrew Neel wanted to explore in Goat, one of two new movies turning the lens on bullying in its many forms. Netflix's Audrie & Daisy (now streaming and in select […]
- Why student intervention is the perfect bullying antidote - NewsOK.com September 26, 2016NewsOK.comWhy student intervention is the perfect bullying antidoteNewsOK.comBullying is a persisting problem in U.S. schools, but recent research has found student-driven intervention the most effective in decreasing the occurrence of bullying. One student from Los Angeles did just that with her new app, "Sit With Us ...and more »
- Mother offers warning to parents about bullying - WSLS September 26, 2016WSLSMother offers warning to parents about bullyingWSLSJACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Angela Dixon is spreading the word about bullying and the tragic end it can bring. “I noticed that he did start staying inside a lot more. He started shutting himself off and wanted to stay inside and watch tv. And I was ...
- Donald Trump Believes His Decade of Bullying Rosie O'Donnell Is Justified - Advocate.com September 27, 2016