- Coalition Against Bullying holds Mobile seminar - WPMI Local 15 News April 25, 2017Coalition Against Bullying holds Mobile seminarWPMI Local 15 NewsThe Midland County Coalition Against Bullying held a workshop to inform the leaders our community on how adults can help students who are being bullied. Teachers, counselor, social workers, and parents were all invited to the workshop to not only learn ...
- Experts present workplace bullying prevention seminar in Plains Twp. - Wilkes Barre Times-Leader April 25, 2017Experts present workplace bullying prevention seminar in Plains Twp.Wilkes Barre Times-LeaderTwo other presenters, labor and employment attorney Stuart Silverman and security management consultant Felix Nater, said workplace violence and bullying prevention starts with a company's leadership and strong policies to ensure the safety of ...and more »
- Trump Gives Up on Bullying China, Goes After Canada Instead - Vanity Fair April 25, 2017Vanity FairTrump Gives Up on Bullying China, Goes After Canada InsteadVanity FairAfter bashing China incessantly on the campaign trail and through his first 80 or so days in office, Donald Trump appeared to back down once it became clear that he would need Xi Jinping's help avoiding a nuclear standoff with North Korea. “Why would […]
- Can playground design help reduce bullying? - Reuters April 25, 2017Can playground design help reduce bullying?Reuters(Reuters Health) - Playgrounds designed with risk-taking in mind may mean more pushing and shoving during recess, but they also might make kids less likely to feel bullied, a small experiment in New Zealand suggests. For the study, researchers randomly ...and more »
- NFL Veteran Wade Smith Tackles Bullying and Literacy In His New Children's Book - Houstonia Magazine April 25, 2017Houstonia MagazineNFL Veteran Wade Smith Tackles Bullying and Literacy In His New Children's BookHoustonia MagazineSmitty Tackles Bullying follows a young student named Smitty, loosely based by Smith, who loves to read out loud in school. But when his buddy Luke struggles with reading and gets bullied by his classmates, Smitty encourages his friend to ask […]
- Students raise concerns about diversity, bullying in Washington County - Herald-Mail Media April 25, 2017Herald-Mail MediaStudents raise concerns about diversity, bullying in Washington CountyHerald-Mail MediaHailey Daniels, 14, left, at student at Smithsburg Middle School, and her sister, Lauryn Daniels, 16, a student at Smithsburg High School, talk about issues facing Washington County youth Monday evening during a Maryland Youth Advisory Council event at ...
- Milton School Board member wants stronger stance on bullying ... - Janesville Gazette April 25, 2017Janesville GazetteMilton School Board member wants stronger stance on bullying ...Janesville GazetteA Milton School Board member believes teachers, parents and students need more sensitivity education to stop bullying and harassment throughout the district.and more »
- Reginae Carter Responds to Stories That She's Being Bullied by Classmates - BET April 25, 2017BETReginae Carter Responds to Stories That She's Being Bullied by ClassmatesBETWhile Reginae was on IG Live a jealous classmate mushed her head and walked away, which made it look as if she was being bullied. At the time Carter commented, “What the hell was wrong with her? Girl mushed me in my head. [Instagram] Live […]
- Mother relives the moment her 'bullied' son committed suicide - New York Post April 24, 2017New York PostMother relives the moment her 'bullied' son committed suicideNew York PostAn Ohio mother relived the horrifying moment she realized her allegedly bullied son shot himself in the head –- and breaking her foot from running so fast to save the dying teen. Anna Hershiser told the Sandusky Register that the night of April […]
- Kelly Osbourne on bullying: I was a target at every stage of my life - USA TODAY April 24, 2017USA TODAYKelly Osbourne on bullying: I was a target at every stage of my lifeUSA TODAYEditor's note: Growing up the daughter of a rock star did not shield Kelly Osbourne from painful bullying. In her memoir, There Is No (Expletive) Secret, on sale Tuesday, the Project Runway Junior judge writes that she was a target […]
- Coalition Against Bullying holds Mobile seminar - WPMI Local 15 News April 25, 2017