- Parent sues Teaneck district over child's bullying - NorthJersey.com August 27, 2014Parent sues Teaneck district over child's bullyingNorthJersey.comTEANECK — The parent of a student who attended a township middle school last year has sued the district for allegedly failing to respond properly to the child's bullying under state law. Months of bullying and assaults — a kick to the stomach ...
- NFL Clears Richie Incognito to Return to the Field - New York Times August 27, 2014Gospel HeraldNFL Clears Richie Incognito to Return to the FieldNew York TimesRichie Incognito, the N.F.L. offensive lineman who was suspended in November for a pattern of bullying his Miami Dolphins teammates and a team employee, is eligible to work again. The N.F.L. confirmed Tuesday that he was cleared to play, and he is free ...Incognito Cleared for NFL R
- ACGC launches bullying policies - West Central Tribune August 27, 2014ACGC launches bullying policiesWest Central TribuneSuperintendent Sherri Broderius said most of what the state now requires has been in place at ACGC for more than a decade, and on top of that, the district has conducted numerous programs focused on giving students tools to address bullying. But last ...
- Study: Bullying Begins Before Kids Start School - CBS Local August 26, 2014CBS LocalStudy: Bullying Begins Before Kids Start SchoolCBS LocalHOUSTON (CBS Houston) – A new study finds that obese boys are more likely to bully and be bullied than their thinner peers before they even start school. “I was very surprised by how young these kids are,” Rachel Annuziato, an assistant professor for ...Bullying begins even before kids start sc
- Bullying incidents down in Fond du Lac schools - Fond du Lac Reporter August 26, 2014Bullying incidents down in Fond du Lac schoolsFond du Lac ReporterThe district is continually looking for opportunities to address bullying and improving school climate, said Marian Sheridan, coordinator of school health and safety. She will present her report at the Aug. 25 meeting of the Fond du Lac Board of Education.and more »
- NASCAR driver Matt Kenseth tackles youth bullying in children's book - Orlando Sentinel August 26, 2014NASCAR driver Matt Kenseth tackles youth bullying in children's bookOrlando SentinelYou can read all about it in his book ,” Matt Kenseth's Race Against Bullying,” released Tuesday in conjunction with National Youth Literacy Day. “ I don't know I was bullied more or less, it came up for a lot of reasons,” Kenseth said of the project ...
- 2003 NASCAR champion targets bullying in book - USA TODAY August 26, 2014USA TODAY2003 NASCAR champion targets bullying in bookUSA TODAYMatt Kenseth likes books. He doesn't like bullies. So when the Joe Gibbs Racing driver was offered a chance to become a first-time author of a children's series, the topic was obvious. "There were three kids who picked on me constantly in high school ...Matt Kenseth, wife Katie deb
- Parents should look for bullying, dating violence signs - Marshfield News-Herald August 26, 2014Marshfield News-HeraldParents should look for bullying, dating violence signsMarshfield News-HeraldParents can learn the signs of bullying and unhealthy dating relationships and how to keep their children safe. Bullied children might seem sad or nervous, or get upset or feel ill before they're supposed to leave for school, said Dr. James Meyer, an ...an
- FIRST ON BUZZ: Gov. Nikki Haley campaign launches anti-bullying ad - The State August 26, 2014The StateFIRST ON BUZZ: Gov. Nikki Haley campaign launches anti-bullying adThe StateGov. Nikki Haley's latest re-election advertisement was inspired by a 2011 letter that she received at the Governor's Mansion from a Pendleton 8th-grader fed up with being bullied. Haley called Amanda Crawford after receiving the letter and told the ...Haley touts a
- Can Boomers Stop The Bullying At Work? - Forbes August 25, 2014Can Boomers Stop The Bullying At Work?ForbesIf you saw a young child being pushed around on the playground, chances are you would intervene. But are you equally proactive when you see bullying at work? While this may sound like a hypothetical question, it's anything but. According to a 2014 ...
- Parent sues Teaneck district over child's bullying - NorthJersey.com August 27, 2014