- Kolka: Parents and bullying - The Detroit News December 18, 2014The Detroit NewsKolka: Parents and bullyingThe Detroit NewsBullying continues to make headlines in our area as the Michigan Senate passes a controversial new bill which places greater responsibilities on schools for dealing with cyberbullying, even when it happens off school grounds. This bill has parents and ...Mom drafts parent-to-parent letter on bullying9NEWS.comall 3 news articles »
- Kaiser student creates his own anti-bullying campaign - KHON2 December 18, 2014Kaiser student creates his own anti-bullying campaignKHON2After a recent threat canceled an anti-bullying assembly at Kaiser High School, one student has taken matters into his own hands. Junior Kannon Rivas wanted to do something positive, so he asked the English department to have students write something ...Students come together for anti-bully campaignWTVMall 4 news articles »
- SC lawmaker files anti-bullying bill - WMBF December 17, 2014SC lawmaker files anti-bullying billWMBFHORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) - A senator in Horry County wants to make a change to stop bullying in SC schools. The bill, if passed, would protect school employees and volunteers who intervene in bullying cases from criminal prosecution and civil liability.
- Folsom woman takes stand against bullying - KCRA Sacramento December 17, 2014Folsom woman takes stand against bullyingKCRA SacramentoHERE SHE IS EVERY DAY, RAISING AWARENESS ABOUT BULLYING. SOME BRING DOUGHNUTS. THANK YOU, SWEETHEART. OTHERS, HOT CHOCOLATE. WHILE I WAS TALKING WITH THIS 25-YEAR-OLD, THIS HAPPENED. I THINK YOU ARE SO ...and more »
- Folsom woman stands in rain to combat school bullying - KCRA Sacramento December 17, 2014KCRA SacramentoFolsom woman stands in rain to combat school bullyingKCRA SacramentoLee began consistently standing outside the school during the morning student drop-off with a sign that read "ONLY YOU CAN STOP BULLYING," after learning that a 12-year old Folsom boy committed suicide after being subjected to bullying at school.
- Reported bullying, violence incidents decline again in NJ schools - NJ.com December 17, 2014Newsworks.orgReported bullying, violence incidents decline again in NJ schoolsNJ.comNew Jersey schools saw an across the board decline in confirmed incidents of bullying, violence and weapons in the 2013-14 school year, according to state report released today. The Department of Education on Tuesday released its annual Violence, ...Report Shows Continued Decline in Harassment, Bullying in NJ SchoolsNJ […]
- Did racial bullying spur girl's suicide? Dad thinks so - Cincinnati.com December 17, 2014Cincinnati.comDid racial bullying spur girl's suicide? Dad thinks soCincinnati.comSchool officials said they had no record that seventh-grader Emilie Grace Olsen, who was adopted and was of Chinese descent, reported any bullying by classmates. Early in the fall, school officials had said there had been communications from Emilie's ...Ohio 13-year-old kills self after being bullied: parentsNew York […]
- CCSD court motion blames bullied 13-year-old for her own death - Las Vegas Review-Journal December 16, 2014Las Vegas Review-JournalCCSD court motion blames bullied 13-year-old for her own deathLas Vegas Review-JournalJason Lamberth shows a picture with his daughter in his phone during an interview at his home in Henderson Tuesday, Oct. 21, 2014. Jason Lamberth and his wife, Jennifer, are filing a wrongful death lawsuit against the Clark County School District.
- Bullying lawsuit filed against San Juan Unified - Sacramento Bee December 16, 2014Sacramento BeeBullying lawsuit filed against San Juan UnifiedSacramento BeeThe family of a former San Juan Unified student has sued the school district and its top officials alleging that repeated bullying and harassment over several years culminated in a sexual assault on their special-needs son in the boys locker room at ...Bullying lawsuit filed against Sacramento […]
- Fairfield parents want to know if bullying caused teen daughter's suicide - WLWT Cincinnati December 16, 2014WCPOFairfield parents want to know if bullying caused teen daughter's suicideWLWT CincinnatiThen, a few hours later, they issued a second response, which said, "The middle school administration was advised of previous concerns regarding bullying, however the district believed the issue had been resolved with the complete satisfaction of the ...Father claims daughter's death result of […]
- Kolka: Parents and bullying - The Detroit News December 18, 2014