- Mother pulls student out of Medina ISD after bullying - KENS 5 TV November 20, 2014KENS 5 TVMother pulls student out of Medina ISD after bullyingKENS 5 TVBut she and her mother said the bullying got so bad, including a post on Instagram, that taking her out of school was their only option. "It started with just a few people, then a lot of their friends started doing it, and […]
- Director of agency that helps schools fight bullying steps down - Minnesota Public Radio News November 20, 2014Houston ChronicleDirector of agency that helps schools fight bullying steps downMinnesota Public Radio NewsThe head of a state agency in charge of helping schools implement Minnesota's new anti-bullying law has resigned. Bill Mack left his position as director of the School Safety Technical Assistance Center last week. In an email to state Department of ...Director […]
- Cyber stalking, bullying on the rise - WIAT 42 November 20, 2014Cyber stalking, bullying on the riseWIAT 42BIRMINGHAM, Ala (WIAT) — Millions of people are posing on Facebook at any given time but do you know who's requesting to be friends with your child? These days stalkers, bullies and predators can all hide behind the guise of a computer screen.
- 'Stop the bullying now' — Teen with autism is speaking out, giving back - Fox17 November 20, 2014'Stop the bullying now' — Teen with autism is speaking out, giving backFox17ALLEGAN, Mich. – Bryce Frost, 14, made the decision to start eighth grade in home school, after he said he faced years of bullying abuse in public school. He grew up with autism, and in third grade, his family said he was often […]
- Bullying under the spotlight after hallway assault at Suitland High School - MyFox Washington DC November 20, 2014Bullying under the spotlight after hallway assault at Suitland High SchoolMyFox Washington DCThe whole issue of bullying among teens is once again front and center all across our region. "It turned my stomach," says Brandon Washington, a Suitland High School graduate and budding video director. "It's just disgusting to me. Things need to change.".
- Student's “Stand Up” posters spread anti-bullying message at Edgewood ... - KCRG November 20, 2014kwwl.comStudent's “Stand Up” posters spread anti-bullying message at Edgewood ...KCRGEDGEWOOD — Signs and posters that say “stand up” cover the hallway walls at Edgewood-Colesburg Junior-Senior High School. It's part of a larger effort to fight bullying and it all started with one student who says he was a victim. More than 5,000 ...Teen with Asperger's […]
- Ranch Hope Strang School students take a stand at 'Bullying Hurts' assembly - NJ.com November 19, 2014NJ.comRanch Hope Strang School students take a stand at 'Bullying Hurts' assemblyNJ.comALLOWAY TWP. — In today's society, words can hit just as hard as a punch and students were recognized for their participation in the "Bullying Hurts" campaign Wednesday afternoon. Ranch Hope's Strang School students put their foot down on bullying and ...
- The Fight Against Bullying: Taking It Up A Notch - Huffington Post November 19, 2014The Fight Against Bullying: Taking It Up A NotchHuffington PostIn 2011, I launched an anti-bullying campaign in a partnership led by the Ad Council. Our mission is straight-forward: To expose and eradicate the deadly epidemic of bullying in America by empowering parents with the tools and resources they need to ...
- Cleveland Bullying Video: Bully Beats Up Teen And His Younger Brother, Gets ... - The Inquisitr November 19, 2014Cleveland Bullying Video: Bully Beats Up Teen And His Younger Brother, Gets ...The InquisitrThe video (be warned, it can be disturbing) first showed up on Monday, showing a tall bully following a teen in the Cleveland Heights neighborhood of the city. Though the victim tried to walk away from the conflict and made it clear […]
- Bullying Prevention: The Power of Empathy - Huffington Post November 17, 2014Woodstock Sentinel ReviewBullying Prevention: The Power of EmpathyHuffington PostOctober was National Bullying Prevention Month. For many schools and programs, this signifies a time to amp up anti-bullying messages, hashtags, rallies, posters and t-shirts. It's time for workshops ranging from how to be an upstander to how to reduce ...Croton Students Embrace Bullying Prevention on Unity DayPatch.comall […]
- Mother pulls student out of Medina ISD after bullying - KENS 5 TV November 20, 2014