- Students walk out, protestors slam high school over bullying of rape victims - Mashable November 26, 2014MashableStudents walk out, protestors slam high school over bullying of rape victimsMashableUp to 1,000 demonstrators massed outside the high school in the town of Norman, Oklahoma, on Monday, protesting what they said was the school's failure to protect three teenage rape victims from bullying. They were joined when Norman High School ...Oklahoma teens walk out of […]
- Recording artist brings anti-bullying message to Lakota - Hamilton Journal News (subscription) November 25, 2014Recording artist brings anti-bullying message to LakotaHamilton Journal News (subscription)Romelo Thomas, left, and Jeff Bullis dance during an assembly with Keenan West, Anti-bullying speaker and recording artist, during an assembly at Liberty Junior School during Secret's “Mean Stinks” Nicest Tour Ever Monday, Nov. 24 in Liberty Twp. NICK ...
- How to Get Away with Workplace Bullying - Huffington Post November 25, 2014How to Get Away with Workplace BullyingHuffington PostWorkplace bullying isn't a new issue; however, it wasn't until recent years that this topic became a newsworthy event after several high profile school and workplace bullying incidents. This additional coverage made it more permissive to discuss this ...Digital world makes bullying more prevalent than everCaledon Enterpriseall 4 […]
- Anti-bullying campaign empowering Loveland students - Cincinnati.com November 25, 2014Cincinnati.comAnti-bullying campaign empowering Loveland studentsCincinnati.comLoveland High School Counselor Jamie Gordon and School Nurse Judy Leamy presented about the district's anti-bully program, My Voice, My Choice at a Loveland School Board meeting. My Voice, My Choice is meant to supplement the district's iCare ...
- Hobbs officer helps teen avoid bullying - KRQE News 13 November 25, 2014KRQE News 13Hobbs officer helps teen avoid bullyingKRQE News 13Officer Arvin Sanjideh came across a middle school student who was being bullied for his clothes and refused to return to school. He talked the boy into going back to class on a promise that he would meet him for a shopping spree. They hit a […]
- Bullying: A hard issue - Hillsboro Times Gazette November 25, 2014Bullying: A hard issueHillsboro Times GazetteWhen bullying is reported, Hackett said, “We try to deal with each situation on a case by case basis and determine if the action is a bullying action.” From there, he said the school contacts all involved parties and discusses the consequences of bullying.
- Globetrotters teach bullying prevention at Gilbert school - azcentral November 25, 2014azcentralGlobetrotters teach bullying prevention at Gilbert schoolazcentralFriday's visit represented the franchise's efforts in the ABCs of Bullying Prevention campaign. Shaw was a former standout at St. John's University in New York before joining the Globetrotters. Before showcasing his own basketball tricks, he explained ...
- Anti-Bullying Campaign for High School Rape Victims Goes Viral With ... - TIME November 25, 2014TIMEAnti-Bullying Campaign for High School Rape Victims Goes Viral With ...TIMEHundreds of students at an Oklahoma high school walked out of their classes Monday to protest the school's alleged mishandling of bullying directed toward three teenage rape victims, and the Twitter hashtag is bringing national attention to their efforts.Graphic: Norman students protest over rape and […]
- To Combat Bullying, Some US Teens Turn to Filmmaking - Voice of America November 24, 2014To Combat Bullying, Some US Teens Turn to FilmmakingVoice of AmericaTeens at a high school in Maryland are fighting back against bullying with creativity. For the second consecutive year, students in Mathew Parsons' health studies class at Sherwood High School are writing and producing films about what's become a ...and more »
- Texas Teen Tragically Commits Suicide After Relentless Bullying - Breitbart News November 24, 2014Breitbart NewsTexas Teen Tragically Commits Suicide After Relentless BullyingBreitbart NewsThe loss of a child to suicide is unimaginable, yet on October 8, a 13-year-old boy from Georgetown, Texas, Peyton James, went to his bedroom and hung himself from the ceiling fan. This was the result of years of bullying by peers and classmates. He ...Peytpn […]
- Students walk out, protestors slam high school over bullying of rape victims - Mashable November 26, 2014