- Combination of face-to-face and online bullying may pack a powerful punch - Medical Xpress April 30, 2016Combination of face-to-face and online bullying may pack a powerful punchMedical XpressBullying and taunts that may have once stayed in the schoolyard increasingly spill over into text messages and social media. A new study shows that the combined effect of both face-to-face and cyber-bullying may have a powerful effect on adolescents ...and more »
- Pine-Richland touts anti-bullying efforts - Tribune-Review April 30, 2016Pine-Richland touts anti-bullying effortsTribune-ReviewAn online petition created a week ago urging Pine-Richland School District officials to address the issues of teen suicide and bullying garnered more than 1,400 signatures. The petition posted on the website Petitionbuzz.com said a number of district ...
- Stop Bullying — School to Fine Parents if Kids Caught Bullying - CW33 NewsFix April 30, 2016CW33 NewsFixStop Bullying — School to Fine Parents if Kids Caught BullyingCW33 NewsFixSHAWANO, Wisc. -- Well, here's one way to stop bullies right in their tracks. Hit them hard in their pockets. Well, in this case, their parents' pockets. Parents of children caught bullying in a Wisconsin town may have to pay a fine thanks […]
- Brookside Middle students create "Kids Against Bullying" to help stop problem - ABC Action News April 29, 2016ABC Action NewsBrookside Middle students create "Kids Against Bullying" to help stop problemABC Action NewsBullying has always been a problem in school, but the kids of 2016 are dealing with the consequences of bullying even when they leave school. Cyber-bullying is becoming one of the biggest problems for school administrators to tackle. "The internet is […]
- So Tragic -- 14-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide After 'Relentless' Bullying - PerezHilton.com April 29, 2016PerezHilton.comSo Tragic -- 14-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide After 'Relentless' BullyingPerezHilton.comThings like this just shouldn't happen. Destiny Clark, a 14-year-old girl living with her family in Warrenton, Missouri, took her own life last week — and her mother and father now say the cause was relentless bullying by her classmates. Related: Keep ...
- Northern Wisconsin Community To Begin Fining Parents For Children's Bullying - Wisconsin Public Radio News April 29, 2016Wisconsin Public Radio NewsNorthern Wisconsin Community To Begin Fining Parents For Children's BullyingWisconsin Public Radio NewsParents in Shawano can now be on the hook for a $366 fine if their kids continue to bully others even after a warning. The City Council passed the ordinance on Tuesday, just days before a shooting outside the Antigo […]
- Pageant winner has anti-bullying message - Dayton Daily News April 29, 2016Dayton Daily NewsPageant winner has anti-bullying messageDayton Daily NewsChase is scheduling many more anti-bullying lectures: at Beavercreek and Fairborn schools and other schools throughout the Miami Valley. “We want her to be able to reach as many students as she can,” said Annette Chase. “We are trying for Dayton public ...
- Here's what your kids are really learning about bullying in school - SheKnows.com April 29, 2016SheKnows.comHere's what your kids are really learning about bullying in schoolSheKnows.comYou expect that your kids will learn about subjects like reading, writing, math and science in schools, but what about bullying? In what class would it be taught? And are students being properly educated about it? Perhaps it's not something that's ...
- Bullying led to Warrenton teenager's suicide, family says - STLtoday.com April 29, 2016STLtoday.comBullying led to Warrenton teenager's suicide, family saysSTLtoday.comHer mother and stepfather, Kurtis Clark, said she had been a victim of bullying by a group of girls at Black Hawk Middle School, which she started attending last summer when her family moved to Warrenton from Wentzville. Warrenton Police Chief Greg ...and more »
- Girl takes her own life after alleged bullying - KSDK.com April 28, 2016KSDK.comGirl takes her own life after alleged bullyingKSDK.comShe took her own life after her parents say she was the victim of bullying. Stephanie Clark says her 14-year-old daughter, Destiny Nicole Gleason, was an eighth grader at a new school in a new town. The family had just moved from Wentzville to Warrenton.Missouri teen killed herself […]
- Combination of face-to-face and online bullying may pack a powerful punch - Medical Xpress April 30, 2016