- Teen suicide prompts anti-bullying rally - WAVY-TV December 7, 2013WAVY-TVTeen suicide prompts anti-bullying rallyWAVY-TVGLOUCESTER, Va. (WAVY) - The suicide of a 16-year-old Gloucester girl has led a community to speak up about bullying. 10 On Your side first brought you the story of Elizabeth Evans in September. Evans' parents say she took her own life because she was ...
- NJ Report Shows Drop In School Bullying Incidents - CBS Local December 7, 2013NorthJersey.comNJ Report Shows Drop In School Bullying IncidentsCBS LocalAs WCBS 880′s Ginny Kosola reported Friday, the report released by New Jersey's Department of Education found the number of school bullying investigations declined by nearly 40 percent in the 2012-13 school year. Overall, reported incidents of ...Less violence, more bullying in Jer […]
- Scranton teen takes on bullying with music video - Allentown Morning Call December 7, 2013Allentown Morning CallScranton teen takes on bullying with music videoAllentown Morning CallIn Helena Albert's new anti-bullying music video, we see her struggling to make a decision. Her friend is starting to go down a dark path and Albert doesn't know whether she should try to help or push her away. She contemplates this decision while ...
- Parents dispute New Jersey report that shows decline in school bullying - News 12 New Jersey December 7, 2013News 12 New JerseyParents dispute New Jersey report that shows decline in school bullyingNews 12 New JerseyKEANSBURG - A new state report says that bullying in New Jersey's public schools is down. Some parents see this as a huge improvement over last year, but others are questioning the school districts' self-reporting. Patricia Cleary believes bul […]
- Family Blames Bullying for 13-Year-Old Virginia Girl's Suicide - NBC4 Washington December 7, 2013NBC4 WashingtonFamily Blames Bullying for 13-Year-Old Virginia Girl's SuicideNBC4 WashingtonGrieving family and friends are trying to figure out if bullying led a 13-year. Jackie Bensen. Grieving family and friends are trying to figure out if bullying led a 13-year-old Virginia girl to commit suicide. Family Blames Bullying for... Link; Embed ...Bullyin […]
- Groups rally to support bullying prevention legislation - Minneapolis Star Tribune December 6, 2013YourErieGroups rally to support bullying prevention legislationMinneapolis Star TribuneEven though the legislature won't convene until late February, the push to rally support for bullying prevention legislation kicks into high gear this weekend. On Sunday, OutFront Minnesota and members of the Safe Schools Coalition will hold a rally ...Erie's New […]
- Anonymously reporting bullying is easier at some Hunterdon high schools than ... - Hunterdon County Democrat - NJ.com December 6, 2013Anonymously reporting bullying is easier at some Hunterdon high schools than ...Hunterdon County Democrat - NJ.comStudents, parents and others who wish to remain anonymous when reporting an incident of bullying at one of Hunterdon's five high schools can do so online at Del Val and at South, and by telephone at Central, but may not be able to do so at a […]
- Governor LePage challenges students to step up to bullying - WCSH-TV December 6, 2013WCSH-TVGovernor LePage challenges students to step up to bullyingWCSH-TVGovernor Paul LePage said, "What I'm trying to do is make the connection or the correlation between bullying, cyber bullying, and the school environment all the way to domestic violence and domestic violence homicide. Which this region has it fresh in ...LePage brings anti-bull […]
- After Ray Rice post on Facebook, officials say Dundalk bullying report has ... - Baltimore Sun (blog) December 5, 2013ABC2 NewsAfter Ray Rice post on Facebook, officials say Dundalk bullying report has ...Baltimore Sun (blog)After Ravens running back Ray Rice posted on Facebook about the alleged bullying of a boy at Dundalk High School, Baltimore County school officials said Thursday that they had "thoroughly investigated" the situation. School officials are prohi […]
- This Bullying Social Experiment Is Incredibly Eye-Opening - Huffington Post December 2, 2013This Bullying Social Experiment Is Incredibly Eye-OpeningHuffington PostNo one is immune from bullying. Whether you are the oppressor, the victim or the witness, you are part of a cycle that needs to end. A new video shows just how much power a bystander has. "By watching an act of bullying with the thought of, 'I was ...and more »
- Teen suicide prompts anti-bullying rally - WAVY-TV December 7, 2013