- Vickroy: Community leaders coming together to combat bullying - SouthtownStar September 23, 2014Vickroy: Community leaders coming together to combat bullyingSouthtownStarPat Quinn recently signed into law new antibullying legislation requiring schools in Illinois to implement antibullying policies that define bullying and the procedures for reporting it. It also requires that action be taken to address bullying within ...
- State to survey all 700 school districts on anti-bullying initiatives - The Post-Standard - syracuse.com September 23, 2014New York Daily NewsState to survey all 700 school districts on anti-bullying initiativesThe Post-Standard - syracuse.comStudents at both middle schools and the high school participated in numerous activities to kick off the Olweus Anti-Bullying program at the West Genesee School District. The state Education Department is survey all 700 districts across the
- WESH 2 investigates how technology has changed bullying cases - WESH Orlando September 22, 2014WESH 2 investigates how technology has changed bullying casesWESH Orlando"There's more bullying happening and it seems more vicious because they're not having to face the person and say, 'I hate you' and 'I hope you die,'" West said. "More people are bullying because it's easier to do that with electronics, w
- It's time for bullying to stop, and this workshop is a good start - The San Luis Obispo Tribune September 22, 2014It's time for bullying to stop, and this workshop is a good startThe San Luis Obispo TribuneThe point I'm taking so long to make is that I'm now 75 years old and bullying is still an issue, for at least one of my grandchildren. Actually, I think it has gotten meaner. With cyber-bullying, it is possible to bully more and remain anonymous. My ..
- Libraries tackle bullying - The News-Press September 22, 2014Libraries tackle bullyingThe News-PressHelp Stop Bullying! — Deputy C. Tyus from the Lee County Sheriff's Office will be presenting tips for bullying prevention and cyber safety. For students in middle and high school. 2 p.m. Free. East Lee County Regional Library, 881 Gunnery Road, Lehigh ...
- Kids get app to report bullying, crime at school - Lansing State Journal September 22, 2014Kids get app to report bullying, crime at schoolLansing State JournalMichigan's program is similar to a Colorado initative called “Safe2Tell.” Implemented several years after two students massacred a dozen classmates and two teachers at Columbine High School, it received 2,272 tips of bullying, violence or potential ...and more »
- Kendall Jenner: Star Of Milan Fashion Week Despite Bully Reports - Hollywood Life September 22, 2014International Business Times AUKendall Jenner: Star Of Milan Fashion Week Despite Bully ReportsHollywood LifeTake that, haters! Kendall Jenner is looking all kinds of fabulous at Milan Fashion Week, despite those nasty bullying rumors. You go, girl! Kendall Jenner, 18, is definitely the world's next top model! The reality star turned model is taking Mil
- Workplace Bullying Institute: As many as 1/3 of all workers are victims of ... - AL.com September 22, 2014Workplace Bullying Institute: As many as 1/3 of all workers are victims of ...AL.comThe national conversation around bullying doesn't end at the schoolyard. Adults are victims of bullying in the workplace, too. They are the targets of personal insults, condescending attitudes, humiliation, credit hogs and sabotage. Bullies in the ...
- Families bring awareness to bullying - Quad City Times September 22, 2014Families bring awareness to bullyingQuad City TimesBoth were victims of bullying. And, within four days in April of this year, both took their own lives. Less than six months after Alice, a Davenport West freshman, and Morgan, a Pleasant Valley Junior High seventh-grader, were laid to rest, almost 200 ...
- One In Five Workers Has Left Their Job Because Of Bullying - Forbes September 18, 2014ForbesOne In Five Workers Has Left Their Job Because Of BullyingForbes“Bullying impacts workers of all backgrounds regardless of race, education, income, and level of authority within an organization,” said vice president of human resources Rosemary Haefner, in a statement. “Many of the workers who have experienced this ...Bullying a common problem at workCB
- Vickroy: Community leaders coming together to combat bullying - SouthtownStar September 23, 2014