- CMCSS bullying report shows decrease in bullying - Clarksville Leaf Chronicle July 23, 2014CMCSS bullying report shows decrease in bullyingClarksville Leaf ChronicleCLARKSVILLE, Tenn. – Bullying is something no parent wants their child to experience and can hinder a child's learning experience in the school environment. Tuesday evening, the Clarksville-Montgomery County School Board met for a study session to ...and more »
- Appeals court reinstates Joshua bullying suit - Fort Worth Star Telegram July 23, 2014Appeals court reinstates Joshua bullying suitFort Worth Star TelegramAUSTIN — The parents of a Joshua teen who killed himself in 2010 — after teachers and officials of Loflin Middle School ignored months of bullying, the parents say — are back in court after a federal appeals court reinstated their lawsuit. Jon ...
- Player in Dolphins' Bullying Scandal Won't Discuss Specifics - New York Times July 23, 2014New York Daily NewsPlayer in Dolphins' Bullying Scandal Won't Discuss SpecificsNew York TimesEAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. — John Jerry, a prominent figure in the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal last year who signed as a free agent with the Giants earlier this year, said Tuesday that he discussed his role in the Dolphins' case with the Giants be […]
- Boxer speaks at anti-bullying event - Corpus Christi Caller Times July 23, 2014Boxer speaks at anti-bullying eventCorpus Christi Caller Times"I support this global effort to inform people about why bullying should not be tolerated by anyone, especially our children," Martinez said in a city news release. "We owe it to this new generation to be vigilant against bullies and to change their ...
- 5 Smart Steps to Combat Workplace Bullying - The Fiscal Times July 22, 2014The Fiscal Times5 Smart Steps to Combat Workplace BullyingThe Fiscal TimesIn the end, I learned how to stop the intimidation – a sign that this wasn't bullying, since I had the power to change the behavior. An executive coach helped me develop specific techniques to combat the guy's morale-damaging actions, which finally ...Schoolyard bullying […]
- Phoenix Mayor Stanton joins anti-bullying project - Arizona Republic July 22, 2014Arizona RepublicPhoenix Mayor Stanton joins anti-bullying projectArizona RepublicPhoenix Mayor Greg Stanton has signed on to participate in a new coalition to raise awareness about the effects of bullying. The coalition between the BULLY Project and the U.S. Conference of Mayors aims to curb bullying in cities throughout the Southwest.Bullying the Focus of N […]
- Anti-bullying campaign to hold arm wrestling event, fundraiser in Jersey City - The Star-Ledger July 22, 2014Anti-bullying campaign to hold arm wrestling event, fundraiser in Jersey CityThe Star-Ledger"The championship will be a fun way to get the word out about teaching the youth to become future leaders", said Dennis "Master Sup" Burgess, who held a karate exhibition last month to support his 'Stop Bullying Now' series. The event, wh […]
- Parents Worry More About Back-to-School Shopping Than Bullying - TIME July 22, 2014Parents Worry More About Back-to-School Shopping Than BullyingTIMEThe stress of shopping outranked hectic student schedules (50%), helping with homework (38%), bullying at school (31%), and bad teachers (29%). At first glance, the results indicate that students and parents alike seem to be saying that shopping and ...
- Jenny McCarthy: My Son Is Being Bullied - But He Doesn't Realize It - People Magazine July 21, 2014Daily MailJenny McCarthy: My Son Is Being Bullied - But He Doesn't Realize ItPeople Magazine"My son's main goal is to make as many friends as possible," McCarthy said, before adding that she got a heartbreaking email from the camp revealing that the kids he believes are his "friends" are actually bullying him. "They're […]
- Teen's suicide sparks concern over bullying in Scioto County, Ohio - WBOY-TV July 21, 2014Daily MailTeen's suicide sparks concern over bullying in Scioto County, OhioWBOY-TV"They just need to do a better job when a child comes to them and tells them stuff like that," says Jonathan's father, Randy, who stresses that bullying is going on everywhere despite some schools' attempts to educate students through assemblies about […]
- CMCSS bullying report shows decrease in bullying - Clarksville Leaf Chronicle July 23, 2014