- Report: Parents may be held liable in Facebook bullying case - fox8.com October 20, 2014Report: Parents may be held liable in Facebook bullying casefox8.comThe Court of Appeals in Georgia ruled students' parents may be held liable in a case of Facebook bullying because they allowed a mean-spirited page to remain online for nearly a year. Two seventh graders admitted to setting up a fake account they used ...and more »
- Grandview Students Visited by Anti-Bullying Activist, Recording Artist - The River City News October 20, 2014The River City NewsGrandview Students Visited by Anti-Bullying Activist, Recording ArtistThe River City NewsRecording artist and anti-bullying activist Keenan West paid a visit to the students at Grandview Elementary in Bellevue last week. Students in grades 3 through six watched the Cincinnati-based performer who has taken his anti-bullying assemblies ...an
- The song of the bullied - The Detroit News October 20, 2014The Detroit NewsThe song of the bulliedThe Detroit NewsThose words, repeated whenever the bully has a chance, collect in the mind of the victim like a recording. These lyrics also come back at the most inopportune moments for bullying victims, filling their minds. Moments when they are feeling down ...
- School bullying task force ready for first meeting - WTVQ October 20, 2014WTVQSchool bullying task force ready for first meetingWTVQ(AP) — A state task force designed to address bullying in schools will hold its first meeting this week. Gov. Steve Beshear announced the creation of the Kentucky Youth Bullying Prevention Task Force in September. Beshear says he expects the group to ...and more »
- Mom says 10-year-old bullied after cutting hair short to donate to charity - Fox News October 20, 2014Fox NewsMom says 10-year-old bullied after cutting hair short to donate to charityFox NewsAn Ohio mother is speaking out after she says her 10-year-old daughter was bullied at school because she cut her hair short to donate it to charity. Fox 45 reported Tuesday that Jetta Fosburg decided on her own to cut 14 inches off of her long blonde ...Mom: Girl, 10, b
- School briefs: Hampshire High plans talk on bullying - Elgin Courier News October 20, 2014School briefs: Hampshire High plans talk on bullyingElgin Courier NewsHAMPSHIRE — Hampshire High School will host a Parent University session on bullying at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at the school, 1600 Big Timber Road. October is anti-bulling month, and the school is hosting representatives from the Kane County State's ...and more »
- Derek Hough's Bullying Nightmare: Was Strung Up By Ankles, Had a Gun Put to ... - E! Online October 20, 2014E! OnlineDerek Hough's Bullying Nightmare: Was Strung Up By Ankles, Had a Gun Put to ...E! OnlineDerek Hough may be one of Hollywood's hottest dancers, but life wasn't always so sweet. The Dancing With the Stars pro suffered horrific bullying when he was a child. "On one occasion, they would tie my ankles up with a very rough rope, hang m
- Roller Derby League Anti-Bullying Message “Skate, Don't Hate” - WABI October 20, 2014Roller Derby League Anti-Bullying Message “Skate, Don't Hate”WABI“Through our skate don't hate program we travel to local schools we talk to kids about not bullying, what to do if you are bullied, and to let them know that it gets better,” says Central Maine Derby President Jennifer Eastman. The roller derby league ...
- Kim Kardashian's Stance On Bullying Is Clear After This Instagram - MTV.com October 19, 2014AceShowbizKim Kardashian's Stance On Bullying Is Clear After This InstagramMTV.comBut now she has another grievance to tackle: bullying. Plenty of stars have spoken out on the dangers of this particular emotional abuse, and it's heartening to see people with these kind of platforms using them for good. It may be a simple Instagram ...Kim Kardashian
- Elementary students learning to combat bullying - Wausau Daily Herald October 19, 2014Wausau Daily HeraldElementary students learning to combat bullyingWausau Daily HeraldTeachers and administrators say they hope the training will empower students to address the bullying they encounter, but the training also aims to boost students' self-esteem, build connections between existing cliques and prompt introspection about ...
- Report: Parents may be held liable in Facebook bullying case - fox8.com October 20, 2014