- Childhood Bullies at Higher Risk for These Disorders - Health.com November 30, 2015Health.comChildhood Bullies at Higher Risk for These DisordersHealth.comFRIDAY, Nov. 27, 2015 (HealthDay News) — Bullies may be at increased risk for eating disorders, a new study suggests. Previous research has found that victims of bullying are more likely to have these disorders, but the finding that bullies are also ...
- Anti-school bullying legislation tabled in Stormont - Belfast Telegraph November 30, 2015Belfast TelegraphAnti-school bullying legislation tabled in StormontBelfast TelegraphThe proposed legislation will provide a legal definition of bullying, introduce a requirement for schools to record all incidents of bullying and require school boards of governors to take direct responsibility for developing and monitoring the ...NI schools anti-bullying bill introduced at StormontBBC NewsMalmesbury Primary School puts its […]
- Westminster makes a mockery of tackling our bully-boy culture - The Independent November 30, 2015The IndependentWestminster makes a mockery of tackling our bully-boy cultureThe IndependentThe bullying scandal that has hit the Conservative party – and in particular this weekend's revelations that senior figures failed to investigate claims against party members and instead did nothing –is a depressing insight into how organisations still ...
- Kylie Jenner's Heartbreaking Confession: 'I've Been Bullied My Whole Life' - Hollywood Life November 30, 2015Hollywood LifeKylie Jenner's Heartbreaking Confession: 'I've Been Bullied My Whole Life'Hollywood LifeKylie Jenner, 18, may seem like she has it all, but even the reality star has had to deal with vicious bullies. During her highly-anticipated appearance on The Ellen Show on Nov. 30, the reality star sat down with host Ellen Degeneres to discuss […]
- Kylie Jenner Says She Likes Caitlyn Jenner Better Than Bruce, Has Been Bullied ... - People Magazine November 30, 2015People MagazineKylie Jenner Says She Likes Caitlyn Jenner Better Than Bruce, Has Been Bullied ...People Magazine"The more people love you, the more there's going to be people that hate you," Kylie says, adding that her own experience led her to launch an Instagram anti-bullying campaign, "I Am More Than," in which she showcases different stories […]
- Bullying isn't OK anywhere else, so why is it tolerated in politics? - The Guardian November 30, 2015The GuardianBullying isn't OK anywhere else, so why is it tolerated in politics?The GuardianBullying remains a catch-all and misunderstood term. It means more than kids calling each other nasty names. It involves a whole raft of abusive and undermining behaviour. In this case, there are a series of appalling allegations, involving sexual ...UK Government Minister […]
- Lord Feldman under pressure to quit over Conservative bullying scandal - The Guardian November 30, 2015The GuardianLord Feldman under pressure to quit over Conservative bullying scandalThe GuardianLord Feldman is under pressure to quit as Tory chairman over the bullying and blackmail scandal engulfing the party, before a Conservative board meeting on Monday that will look at ordering a full independent inquiry. Feldman, a close friend of David ...Conservative 'bullying': Senior Tories […]
- Savannah mother mourns daughter's death, decries bullying, gossip on children - Savannah Morning News November 30, 2015Savannah Morning NewsSavannah mother mourns daughter's death, decries bullying, gossip on childrenSavannah Morning NewsThirteen-year-old Jennifer Brook Stephens had looked forward to attending a St. Valentine's Day dance at her school last year. Instead, her father and brother found the seventh-grader in the backyard, victim of a suicide she blamed on bullying and ...
- Anti-bullying workshop to be held at Fort Collins church - The Coloradoan November 30, 2015The ColoradoanAnti-bullying workshop to be held at Fort Collins churchThe ColoradoanThe workshop will focus on helping teens develop a positive self-concept that will help them eliminate the negative impact of bullying behaviors and learn leadership skills that will help them create safe and welcoming environments in their schools and ...
- Teen With Asperger's Records Bullying With Selfie Stick - TIME November 27, 2015TIMETeen With Asperger's Records Bullying With Selfie StickTIMEA 14-year-old British boy named Ryan Wiggins is bullied every day at school over his Asperger syndrome. To fight the bullying, he recorded a video entitled “Tomorrow,” using a selfie stick to document his emotional state. The video captures his day ...Watch Teen with Asperger's Film His Horrifying […]
- Childhood Bullies at Higher Risk for These Disorders - Health.com November 30, 2015