- Sioux City Journal: New Iowa House speaker should support bullying bill - Mason City Globe Gazette August 30, 2015Mason City Globe GazetteSioux City Journal: New Iowa House speaker should support bullying billMason City Globe GazetteWe supported the anti-bullying bill, largely because we believed it would address the pervasive problem of cyberbullying - tormenting, threatening, harassing or embarrassing someone using the Internet or other technologies, like cell phones - in ...
- Jonathan Martin brings bullying back into the spotlight - Boston Globe August 30, 2015Boston GlobeJonathan Martin brings bullying back into the spotlightBoston GlobeJonathan Martin, victim of ugly, pernicious bullying by teammate Richie Incognito that forced him to leave the Miami Dolphins abruptly in 2013, revealed via Facebook and Twitter this past week that he has tried to commit suicide multiple times.and more »
- Newbern Police educate students on bullying - State Gazette August 30, 2015Newbern Police educate students on bullyingState GazetteOn Friday, members of the Newbern Police Department brought crayons, anti-bullying coloring books and suckers to approximately 300 elementary students of Newbern Elementary School. First-, second- and third-grade classes also heard all about bullying ...
- Greenwich Schools Assess Bullying Two Years After Student's Suicide - Hartford Courant August 29, 2015Hartford CourantGreenwich Schools Assess Bullying Two Years After Student's SuicideHartford Courant27, 2013, his name has consistently come up in conversations throughout town about bullying. To some, Bart represents a tragedy that was the product of a systemic failure. A wrongful death lawsuit filed last week by his family argues that educators ...Two years after tragedy, […]
- Western Massachusetts fights back against bullying - wwlp.com August 29, 2015wwlp.comWestern Massachusetts fights back against bullyingwwlp.comThe event raises money for the organization, and gives parents like Brian Colwell of Connecticut an opportunity to teach his kids an important lesson about bullying. “If they're uncomfortable I tell them that they need to talk to somebody, like their ...and more »
- WCSD No. 1 considers anti-bullying program - Northern Wyoming Daily News Worland Wyoming August 29, 2015WCSD No. 1 considers anti-bullying programNorthern Wyoming Daily News Worland WyomingWORLAND — Worland educators who are working to find a “uniform” means to get a handle on bullying may receive additional tools. Washakie County School District No. 1 Superintendent Dave Nicholas presented the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program at ...
- Back to school: Get to know the warning signs of bullying - Bend Bulletin August 29, 2015Bend BulletinBack to school: Get to know the warning signs of bullyingBend BulletinFor many children, the start of a new school year can be very stressful, especially if they've been victims of bullying in the past. Mayo Clinic Children's Center psychologist Dr. Bridget Biggs says parents and caregivers should know the warning signs ...and more »
- Let's Talk About It: Stop bullying! Its impact can last a lifetime - Sentinel-Standard August 29, 2015Let's Talk About It: Stop bullying! Its impact can last a lifetimeSentinel-StandardWhile bullying doesn't take a break over the summer, the opportunities for it definitely increase during the school year. It's important that parents and caregivers, teachers and administrators, neighbors, friends, and kids themselves understand what ...
- More Florida families homeschooling their children citing bullying and school ... - ABC Action News August 29, 2015ABC Action NewsMore Florida families homeschooling their children citing bullying and school ...ABC Action NewsBut children are out of our sights for hours, and that's when they could be the most vulnerable because of a growing issue: Bullying. It's such a problem in Florida some say their only hope is homeschool. The statistics are staggering: […]
- How to talk to your kids about bullying - KGO-TV August 28, 2015KGO-TVHow to talk to your kids about bullyingKGO-TVWhile more than one in four children say they have experienced being bullied, only 20-30 percent of those children ever report it to an adult. The startling statistic can be troublesome for parents, leaving many wondering how to know if their child is ...and more »
- Sioux City Journal: New Iowa House speaker should support bullying bill - Mason City Globe Gazette August 30, 2015