- Crone's Tae Kwon Do to host bullying seminars - The Sentinel September 20, 2014Crone's Tae Kwon Do to host bullying seminarsThe SentinelThe “Done with Bullying” program will be held at the school at 24 E. Main St., New Kingstown, and is designed for parents and children ages 6 to 12. The free program is aimed at teaching practical strategies for identifying and dealing with bullying ...and more »
- Kids Dress Like Superheroes In Race Against Bullying - CBS Local September 20, 2014CBS LocalKids Dress Like Superheroes In Race Against BullyingCBS Local... cheerleaders and Viktor the Vikings mascot. The event helps kick off Pacer's national bullying prevention month in October. Since 2011, Pacer also has a special day on Oct. 22 called Unity Day, which works to bring the community together against ...
- Sibling Bullying Tied to Future Depression - PsychCentral.com September 20, 2014PsychCentral.comSibling Bullying Tied to Future DepressionPsychCentral.comChildren who are bullied by siblings several times a week in early adolescence are twice as likely to become clinically depressed as young adults, according to a new study published in the journal Pediatrics. The bullied kids are also twice as likely ...Sibling Bullying Tied to Depress
- Students dance along to stamp out bullying - Tidewater News September 20, 2014Students dance along to stamp out bullyingTidewater NewsThat's going on tour to schools in an effort to put a stop to bullying. It didn't take too long for the students to get into it, as they clapped, shouted, sang along to the familiar songs and some students even stood up to dance. “I liked his style and ...
- Suit claims bullying over Clearview Schools class presidency vote - Chronicle-Telegram September 20, 2014Suit claims bullying over Clearview Schools class presidency voteChronicle-TelegramELYRIA — A father has filed a lawsuit against officials at Clearview Schools that alleges his daughter was bullied by staff and lost a bid for sophomore class president as a result. Lorain resident Charles Brown filed the suit Friday against Clearview ...
- Maryland High School Principal Accused of Bullying Staff - NBC4 Washington September 20, 2014NBC4 WashingtonMaryland High School Principal Accused of Bullying StaffNBC4 WashingtonPrince George's County leaders are calling for a high school principal to be fired over accusations of bullying and mistreatment of her staff. Dr. Angelique Simpson-Marcus became Largo High School's principal in 2007. Three years later a group of ...and more »
- Girl named in bullying suicide threatens to sue - WTSP 10 News September 20, 2014WKMG OrlandoGirl named in bullying suicide threatens to sueWTSP 10 NewsIn an effort to combat bullying, he said, "Sheriff Judd and the Polk County Sheriff's Office proved themselves to be bullies" by charging Roman, and a then-14-year-old classmate, with felony aggravated stalking. The charges were later dropped, but not ...Family intends to s
- Learn differences between bullying, conflict - Elmira Star-Gazette September 19, 2014Learn differences between bullying, conflictElmira Star-GazetteThat's conflict, for certain, but not necessarily bullying and not the most effective way to respond to it. An evening workshop next week will be held for adults to explain the difference between conflict and bullying, and what are the warning signs of ...
- Parent: Bullying continues at Seminole County school where teen died - News 13 Orlando September 19, 2014New York Daily NewsParent: Bullying continues at Seminole County school where teen diedNews 13 OrlandoNeither school district officials nor Seminole County Sheriff's Office investigators are commenting yet on what may have led to last week's student suicide, or if bullying was involved. But school district officials said bullying is always somethin
- One In Five Workers Has Left Their Job Because Of Bullying - Forbes September 18, 2014ForbesOne In Five Workers Has Left Their Job Because Of BullyingForbes“Bullying impacts workers of all backgrounds regardless of race, education, income, and level of authority within an organization,” said vice president of human resources Rosemary Haefner, in a statement. “Many of the workers who have experienced this ...Bullying a common problem at workCB
- Crone's Tae Kwon Do to host bullying seminars - The Sentinel September 20, 2014