- Katie Piper backs campaign to support teenage girls in fight against bullying - Mirror.co.uk April 29, 2016Mirror.co.ukKatie Piper backs campaign to support teenage girls in fight against bullyingMirror.co.ukFor today's teenage girls, with 24/7 social media and record levels of bitching and bullying, it can be a serious issue. Now Wimbledon High School in London has called in consultant Emma Gleadhill to teach pupils how to handle “mean girls” as well as […]
- Class created to counteract teen bullying - Manawatu Standard April 29, 2016Manawatu StandardClass created to counteract teen bullyingManawatu StandardAfter researching bulling he discovered it was a big issue for teenagers, so decided to create a self-defence programme to countermeasure bullying. Ngarewa, 21, is a jiu jitsu instructor and has been taking teen Brazilian jiu jitsu classes at J's Gym ...
- Simply Punishing Students for Bullying Will not Address the Problem - The Good Men Project April 29, 2016The Good Men ProjectSimply Punishing Students for Bullying Will not Address the ProblemThe Good Men ProjectThe spring legislative season is well underway, and, as has been the case for the last several years, a number of states are again considering and passing amendments to their anti-bullying laws. This year, Florida and Kentucky, for example, saw […]
- West Allegheny explores new anti-bullying techniques - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette April 29, 2016West Allegheny explores new anti-bullying techniquesPittsburgh Post-GazetteMore than 30 parents, teachers, administrators and school directors in the West Allegheny School District have been brainstorming ways to supplement or change the anti-bullying program in use by the district. Some of the ideas include bracelets to ...
- Bullying led to Warrenton teen girl's suicide, family says - STLtoday.com April 29, 2016STLtoday.comBullying led to Warrenton teen girl's suicide, family saysSTLtoday.comHer mother and stepfather, Kurtis Clark, said she had been a victim of bullying by a group of girls at Black Hawk Middle School, which she started attending last summer when her family moved to Warrenton from Wentzville. Warrenton Police Chief Greg ...and more »
- Student speaks up about school bullying - LocalNews8.com April 29, 2016LocalNews8.comStudent speaks up about school bullyingLocalNews8.comMadison High School is under fire by one family for bullying that allegedly happened on a bus, carrying the Bobcat baseball team. A sophomore on the team has come forward to tell his story of what he says happened on that bus to him and his teammates.
- Captured US Trade Agency Resorts to Bullying Again in 2016 Special 301 Report - EFF April 29, 2016Captured US Trade Agency Resorts to Bullying Again in 2016 Special 301 ReportEFFEvery year at around this time the United States Trade Representative (USTR) issues a Special 301 Report in which it chastises other countries for not submitting to its unilateral demands (often lacking any legal basis) as to how they should be ...and more »
- New ordinance to fine parents of children caught bullying in Wisconsin town - New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV April 28, 2016New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TVNew ordinance to fine parents of children caught bullying in Wisconsin townNew York's PIX11 / WPIX-TVSHAWANO, Wisc. — Parents of children caught bullying in a Wisconsin town may have to pay a fine because of a new city ordinance. The ordinance states that police and school district officials will notify parents […]
- Social bullying: Likes, followers & retweets fuel issue - 10TV April 28, 201610TVSocial bullying: Likes, followers & retweets fuel issue10TVAccording to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 70 percent of students have seen bullying in their school. Katie Sutliff, a senior at Bradley High School in Hilliard, has seen the bullying first-hand. “We have had some pretty ...
- Girl takes her own life after alleged bullying - KSDK.com April 28, 2016KSDK.comGirl takes her own life after alleged bullyingKSDK.comShe took her own life after her parents say she was the victim of bullying. Stephanie Clark says her 14-year-old daughter, Destiny Nicole Gleason, was an eighth grader at a new school in a new town. The family had just moved from Wentzville to Warrenton.Missouri teen killed herself […]
- Katie Piper backs campaign to support teenage girls in fight against bullying - Mirror.co.uk April 29, 2016