- Column: ABC's of Children's Mental Health: Talk to Your Kids about Bullying - Jackson County Times-Journal September 2, 2014Column: ABC's of Children's Mental Health: Talk to Your Kids about BullyingJackson County Times-JournalParents please read this article to your kids and then go to www.stopbullying.gov/kids/what-you-can-do/ and watch videos of kids talking about bullying and animated videos. Discuss bullying prevention and intervention with your children often. Inv
- Robin Williams' Daughter Returns To Twitter With Powerful Anti-Bullying Message - MTV.com September 2, 2014The Hollywood GossipRobin Williams' Daughter Returns To Twitter With Powerful Anti-Bullying MessageMTV.comOn August 13, mere hours after the death of beloved comedy giant Robin Williams, the late actor's 25-year-old daughter Zelda Williams quit social media after she was sent malicious comments and doctored photos by some Twitter and Instagram bull
- Cardinals host anti-bullying day - KSDK September 2, 2014Cardinals host anti-bullying dayKSDKLOUIS - St. Louis Blues captain David Backes is fighting back against bullying, and he's getting a little help from Hollywood. Backes and Marshall the Miracle dog teamed up today for the 2nd annual "Marshall's Bullying and Prevention Day" with the ...
- Back-to-School: Understanding Bullying - WSAW September 2, 2014Back-to-School: Understanding BullyingWSAWThe Boys and Girls Club of the Wausau Area spoke to us about how they approach the issue of bullying with children and what the true definition of bullying is. Angela Diener, Operations Coordinator at the Boys and Girls Club, says they remind kids that ...and more »
- As school begins, new anti-bullying law goes into effect - Rick Kupchella's BringMeTheNews September 2, 2014As school begins, new anti-bullying law goes into effectRick Kupchella's BringMeTheNewsAccording to FOX 9, private and home schools are exempt from the state's new anti-bullying law, although private schools are encouraged to share their anti-bullying policies and incident summaries. Charter schools are also required to follow the law.
- Local teen teaches kids to battle bullying with kindness - KATU September 2, 2014Local teen teaches kids to battle bullying with kindnessKATULocal teen teaches kids to battle bullying with kindness »Play Video Madisyn Montgomery shows KATU's Kerry Tomlinson the "poster of hate." Montgomery shows the poster, which contains some of the bullying comments kids post on Facebook, to the ...and more »
- NYS school crime, bullying incidents: Lookup, compare any school, district - The Post-Standard - syracuse.com (blog) September 2, 2014NYS school crime, bullying incidents: Lookup, compare any school, districtThe Post-Standard - syracuse.com (blog)This year school-by-school data was also collected and released for the first time on the number incidents of discrimination, intimidation, taunting, harassment and bullying. The state's Dignity for All Students Act took effect in the summer
- Lake Mills district criticized for response to bullying concerns - DesMoinesRegister.com September 2, 2014Lake Mills district criticized for response to bullying concernsDesMoinesRegister.comLAKE MILLS, Ia. – Some parents don't think a northern Iowa school district is doing enough when it comes to dealing with complaints about bullying and harassment among students. About 20 of them attended an August meeting of the board for Lake Mills ...Parent: Lake Mill
- Back to School: How to help your child deal with bullying - KING5.com September 2, 2014KING5.comBack to School: How to help your child deal with bullyingKING5.comAdministrators say they're on the lookout and parents should be too for subtle forms of bullying, for example a student not having anyone to sit with at lunch or no one to play with at recess. Also, cyber-bullying is a serious issue where parents ...
- Mexico President Proposes Bill For Bullying, Underage Migrants - Wall Street Journal September 1, 2014Wall Street JournalMexico President Proposes Bill For Bullying, Underage MigrantsWall Street JournalMEXICO CITY—Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto said he would present to Congress Monday proposals for a new law to protect children and adolescents, including measures to curb a growing problem of bullying in schools and actions to protect ...Mexico Laws Upd
- Column: ABC's of Children's Mental Health: Talk to Your Kids about Bullying - Jackson County Times-Journal September 2, 2014