- Bullying husbands face jail under new proposals by Theresa May - Telegraph.co.uk August 20, 2014Telegraph.co.ukBullying husbands face jail under new proposals by Theresa MayTelegraph.co.ukHUSBANDS who keep their wives downtrodden could face prison under new plans set out by the Government today. Theresa May, the Home Secretary, published proposals for a new offence of “domestic abuse” designed to criminalise men who bully, cause ...New law to imprison […]
- Prevent bullying in schools - Nevada Appeal August 20, 2014Prevent bullying in schoolsNevada AppealBullying is repeated, unwanted aggressive behavior that involves a real or perceived power imbalance. Many people think bullying always includes physical violence, but that is not the case. Bullying can include verbal abuse such as teasing, taunting ...
- Local graduates develop app to help report bullying - MyNews3 Las Vegas KSNV August 20, 2014Local graduates develop app to help report bullyingMyNews3 Las Vegas KSNV"Within the past year, I saw so many accounts happen, so many experiences, I've seen so many kids get hurt, and there's nothing out there that's actually being effective and worked on to help kids with bullying," said Brooks, also a recent CCSD graduate.and more […]
- LETTER: Bullying, intimidation the essence of Christie - MyCentralJersey.com August 20, 2014LETTER: Bullying, intimidation the essence of ChristieMyCentralJersey.comChristie resorts to bullying. This time it was at the town hall meeting in Belmar. When Christie doesn't like the question, or has no ready response, he denigrates the questioner and the question. I am referring to a story that appeared in the Asbury ...and more »
- What should parents do if children show signs of bullying? - KRNV My News 4 August 19, 2014What should parents do if children show signs of bullying?KRNV My News 4But Loudon said bullying is something every parent should look out for. "There isn't a particular pattern or type of student that would engage in bullying behavior. It transcends all socioeconomic levels, all races. It's popular and unpopular kids, and ...and more »
- APNewsBreak: Ex-Iowa coach denies bullying players - Colorado Springs Gazette August 19, 2014APNewsBreak: Ex-Iowa coach denies bullying playersColorado Springs GazetteShe denied claims that she created an atmosphere of intimidation that included verbal abuse, bullying and communication problems that caused some players to quit and upset their parents. "As a veteran coach, if I was terminated because of fear and ...and more »
- North Central College offers seminar on bullying - Aurora Beacon News August 19, 2014North Central College offers seminar on bullyingAurora Beacon NewsSchacht is focusing her research and publishing on the victims of bullying and how they can be better supported by their parents and teachers, which hasn't drawn as much interest as bullying behaviors. During the past two years, Schacht surveyed 500 ...
- Laverne Cox Opens Up About Childhood Bullying, Suicide Attempt - Huffington Post August 19, 2014Laverne Cox Opens Up About Childhood Bullying, Suicide AttemptHuffington PostAt one point during the conversation, the icon shared her experiences with the bullying she faced as a result of not acting the way that an individual assigned male at birth is culturally expected to act. “I was bullied and I internalized a lot of ...and more »
- Tully: Fighting back against the school bullies - Indianapolis Star August 19, 2014WgnsradioTully: Fighting back against the school bulliesIndianapolis StarStill, I found myself thinking that afternoon about the troubling issue of bullying. It is an issue that surely hit many other parents hard recently when the state announced that more than 9,000 incidents of bullying were reported at Indiana public ...MCS to empower students to prevent […]
- Boy Bullied at Miramonte Had to Have Testicle Removed: Lawsuit - NBC Southern California August 19, 2014Boy Bullied at Miramonte Had to Have Testicle Removed: LawsuitNBC Southern CaliforniaScandal-plagued Miramonte Elementary is being charged with more disturbing accusations of sexual bullying -- this time by other students against a special-needs student -- just a week after the start of a new school year. John Cádiz Klemack reports ...
- Bullying husbands face jail under new proposals by Theresa May - Telegraph.co.uk August 20, 2014