- Bullying blamed in the suicide of 15 year old - WZZM October 23, 2014WZZMBullying blamed in the suicide of 15 year oldWZZMMUSKEGON COUNTY. Mich. (WZZM) -- Bullying is being blamed for the suicide of a teenager from Muskegon County. The family of Heidi Horn confirmed her death Tuesday night, telling us she couldn't take the bullying any longer. Late Tuesday afternoon ...and more »
- BMHS' 'Senators Don't Bully Day' takes stand against bullying - Thehour.com October 23, 2014Thehour.comBMHS' 'Senators Don't Bully Day' takes stand against bullyingThehour.comBrien McMahon H.S. celebrated its second annual Senators Don't Bully Day Wednesday. In addition to discussing the state's bullying law and the school district's policy on bullying, the day included a panel discussion with school and community
- IceMen therapist, player talk bullying - Evansville Courier & Press October 23, 2014Evansville Courier & PressIceMen therapist, player talk bullyingEvansville Courier & PressMike Lawrence / The Gleaner Ottawa, Ontario, native Brian Patafie answers students' questions as the athletic therapist for the Evansville IceMen spoke to East Heights Elementary Wednesday about bullying. Students were encouraged to wear orange for ...
- Lumberton Junior High School employee told not to wear anti-bullying jacket ... - WTVD-TV October 22, 2014Lumberton Junior High School employee told not to wear anti-bullying jacket ...WTVD-TVThe principal was not on campus to speak with ABC11 Wednesday, but Robeson Board of Education officials stand by the decision, saying Sutton is not employed as an anti-bullying counselor, and that the district has an extensive anti-bullying program of ...and more »
- Middle school students unite against bullying - Durham Herald Sun October 22, 2014Durham Herald SunMiddle school students unite against bullyingDurham Herald SunStudents decked out in orange crowded around a bright orange poster Wednesday in Phillips Middle School's cafeteria. Markers in hand, they were ready to make a change in their school and their community by signing the pledge to unite against bullying.Student march protests bu
- Little Rock Family: Girls and bullying - THV 11 October 22, 2014THV 11Little Rock Family: Girls and bullyingTHV 11Little Rock Family editor Heather Bennett tells us love's got nothing to do with this social issue as she joins us again to highlight National Bullying Awareness month. Here are some things to look out for: 1. Aggressive boys AND aggressive girls. 2. A ...and more »
- Obama administration instructs schools on how to handle bullying against kids ... - TheBlaze.com (blog) October 22, 2014TheBlaze.com (blog)Obama administration instructs schools on how to handle bullying against kids ...TheBlaze.com (blog)The Department of Education on Tuesday sent out detailed guidance to schools across the country outlining how schools should react to kids who bully people with disabilities, including ADHD and food allergies. The 13-page letter was offered
- Tips to keep your children safe from bullying - Mcalester News Capital October 22, 2014Mcalester News CapitalTips to keep your children safe from bullyingMcalester News CapitalNow that school is back in full swing, I would like to touch a little bit on bullying and hope that you share this with your children or grandchildren. Ask them if they are being bullied? Do they see bullying at their school? There are things they can ...and more »
- Julie Ann Horvath Discusses How Cyber Bullying Can Be Stopped - Forbes October 22, 2014ForbesJulie Ann Horvath Discusses How Cyber Bullying Can Be StoppedForbesLater the same day, a panel called STEMming the Bro-Culture featured Julie Ann Horvath, a designer and developer who was the target of online attacks and threats (warning: link contains offensive images and language) after claiming sexism drove her to ...
- Three A-J football players face expulsion for alleged bullying - The Southern October 22, 2014AnnanewsThree A-J football players face expulsion for alleged bullyingThe SouthernThree Anna-Jonesboro Community High School football players may face expulsion as a result of their involvement in an alleged bullying incident that came to the attention of school board officials Sunday. Anna-Jonesboro District Superintendent Rob ...3 Anna-Jonesboro HS footbal
- Bullying blamed in the suicide of 15 year old - WZZM October 23, 2014