- Investigation launched into bullying accusations at Glen Eira Council - Herald Sun May 27, 2016Herald SunInvestigation launched into bullying accusations at Glen Eira CouncilHerald SunCr Lobo has claimed to be the subject of bullying and racism for seven years. “The council is trying to find out what these internal issues are and it has been given to an independent person to judge the gravity of the situation,” Cr Lobo […]
- Female Fairfax County firefighter sues 17 officials for conspiracy of bullying & harassment - STATter911 May 27, 2016STATter911Female Fairfax County firefighter sues 17 officials for conspiracy of bullying & harassmentSTATter911This should be no surprise to anyone at this point. There have been a lot of hints about more lawsuits against the Fairfax County (VA) Fire & Rescue Department. Here is the link to the suit filed by Firefighter Patricia Tomasello. You can […]
- Group aims to help school districts fight bullying - KTVB.com May 26, 2016KTVB.comGroup aims to help school districts fight bullyingKTVB.comBOISE - Idaho law requires all school districts do have some sort of policy or protocol in place that addresses bullying, intimidation, and harassment. One group, the Idaho Positive Behavior Network, works with school districts to help implement those ...and more »
- Elsa Elementary School Recognized for Anti-Bullying Campaign - RGVProud May 26, 2016RGVProudElsa Elementary School Recognized for Anti-Bullying CampaignRGVProudThe Second Grade students at Lyndon B. Johnson Elementary in Elsa are recognized for their stance against bullying. Students are selected as part of an HEB initiative to reach out to young kids with messages that keeps kids away from harassment.
- Time is running out on an opportunity to help stop bullying - MinnPost May 26, 2016MinnPostTime is running out on an opportunity to help stop bullyingMinnPostThere are a lot of ways to assess a bullying prevention program: self-reporting student surveys, peer nominating student surveys, teacher and parent surveys, discipline referrals, suspension rates, etc. Each method has its own limitations and the ...
- 'It's everywhere': Northern Peninsula family moves to escape bullying - CBC.ca May 26, 2016CBC.ca'It's everywhere': Northern Peninsula family moves to escape bullyingCBC.caA woman in Port au Choix says she and her family were forced to relocate because of the constant abuse her daughter suffered on the ride to school, but that hasn't stopped the bullying. "She was pinned up against the bus window, and she was hit on […]
- Can banning skinny jeans curb bullying? - Christian Science Monitor May 26, 2016Christian Science MonitorCan banning skinny jeans curb bullying?Christian Science MonitorNew Hanover County School System in North Carolina's Wilmington area proposed the new rule after some heavier girls were bullied on account of wearing tight jeans. The rule does, however, allow students to wear skinny jeans if a shirt or dress covers ...School proposes ban on […]
- What sibling bullying is doing to your children's health - NewsOK.com May 26, 2016NewsOK.comWhat sibling bullying is doing to your children's healthNewsOK.comUp to 40 percent of children are being bullied by their siblings, and the torment can have long-lasting consequences, including depression, anxiety, inflammation, obesity and self-harm, a recent study says. In fact, sibling bullying can be worse than ...and more »
- Above the Skyline's New Music Video Tackles Bullying and Depression - Miami New Times May 26, 2016Miami New TimesAbove the Skyline's New Music Video Tackles Bullying and DepressionMiami New TimesThe single is from the band's EP, A Different Breed, and its accompanying music video tackles the school bully head one. But, more than that, it extends an empathetic hand to the victim, urging anyone who might feel hopeless to not give […]
- Many Kentucky principals receive no training on anti-bullying polices - WLWT Cincinnati May 26, 2016WLWT CincinnatiMany Kentucky principals receive no training on anti-bullying policesWLWT CincinnatiNinety percent of school administrators surveyed by a school safety group last year said their school boards had passed bullying prevention policies, but slightly more than half said they were presented with copies of these policies without any formal ...and more »
- Investigation launched into bullying accusations at Glen Eira Council - Herald Sun May 27, 2016