- Andrews accused of hypocrisy and bullying over weight joke - The Age May 24, 2016The AgeAndrews accused of hypocrisy and bullying over weight jokeThe AgeDaniel Andrews has been accused of hypocritical and bullying behaviour after appearing to joke about an MP's weight. Andrew Katos, the Liberal MP who represents the electorate of South Barwon, has also accused the premier of mocking Opposition Leader ...Liberal MP accuses Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews […]
- Now MPs' Committee Wants to Know About Chris Evans Bullying Claims - Heat Street May 24, 2016Heat StreetNow MPs' Committee Wants to Know About Chris Evans Bullying ClaimsHeat StreetThe BBC's top brass is to be questioned by a parliamentary select committee about how it has handled claims of bullying involving Top Gear host Chris Evans. A Culture, Media and Sport committee source told Heat Street that the allegations against Evans ...and […]
- Students with food allergies face bullying - WLS-TV May 24, 2016WLS-TVStudents with food allergies face bullyingWLS-TV"It made me scared when kids would chase me around and say they had peanut butter and all of that," said Thomas Majka, who was bullied at school when he was in the second grade when he was so allergic to peanut butter that a tiny amount could cause a ...
- Mom: Teacher placed bullying victim in closet - WKMG Orlando May 24, 2016Mom: Teacher placed bullying victim in closetWKMG OrlandoMilam said she had to move her entire family to escape the constant bullying her daughters faced. Now, Milam still sees fights from Wekiva High School posted regularly on social media and is speaking out because she said the anti-bullying policies at ...
- Fighting bullying in middle schools - FOX 29 May 24, 2016FOX 29Fighting bullying in middle schoolsFOX 29SAN ANTONIO - Sixth graders at Lopez Middle School in the North East Independent School District heard an anti-bullying message Monday. The group of girls took part in an anti-bullying seminar hosted by motivational speaker Ramiro Russel. "The cliques ...and more »
- Branford schools chief responds to bullying complaint - New Haven Register May 24, 2016Zip06Branford schools chief responds to bullying complaintNew Haven RegisterBRANFORD >> A Walsh Intermediate School parent's allegations that her son is the target of bullies because of his religion prompted school officials Monday to release a statement reiterating that everything is being done to assure students learn in a ...Bfd Superintendent Responds to WIS Bullying IncidentsZip06Branford […]
- City wide tour kicks off to combat bullying - FOX 29 May 23, 2016FOX 29City wide tour kicks off to combat bullyingFOX 29SAN ANTONIO - Monday's assembly at Alamo Heights High School kicked off a weeklong tour in San Antonio in an effort to prevent bullying, it's all in honor of high school student David Molak who took his own life in January. It was discovered that other ...David's […]
- Top 7 Bible Verses About Bullying And Dealing With Bullies - Patheos (blog) May 23, 2016Patheos (blog)Top 7 Bible Verses About Bullying And Dealing With BulliesPatheos (blog)If you are being bullied, either as a child or a teen or even as an adult at work, don't seek to get even, seek to pray for them. That's not easy but it is biblical. Pray for those who hate us and then […]
- Chief: Fairfax bullying assessment could take up to a year - WTOP May 23, 2016WTOPChief: Fairfax bullying assessment could take up to a yearWTOPFairfax County Fire Chief Richard Bowers said the assessment of potential problems within the department could take up to a year. (WTOP/Nick Iannelli). FAIRFAX, Va. — Fairfax County Fire Chief Richard Bowers said a decision will likely be made soon to ...Chief's reaction: Bullying, culture and preventionEMS1.comall […]
- After years of alleged bullying, an Ohio teen killed herself. Is her school district responsible? - Washington Post May 23, 2016Washington PostAfter years of alleged bullying, an Ohio teen killed herself. Is her school district responsible?Washington PostEmilie's death was precipitated by cruel, relentless bullying, the Olsens said. Worse: It could have been prevented, they claimed, if officials at Fairfield Intermediate and Middle School had been more responsive. Emilie did not have to die, they said.Parents […]
- Andrews accused of hypocrisy and bullying over weight joke - The Age May 24, 2016