- Teen takes stand against bullies - WAPT Jackson July 31, 2015WAPT JacksonTeen takes stand against bulliesWAPT JacksonWhether online or in person, Houston Cottrell believes bullying is a problem across the country. It's a problem he hopes to help fix. "It's important that parents teach their children not to be so violent," parent Tracey Dukes said. "We talk about what ...
- Bernie-Bullying and Other Campaign Shenanigans - Huffington Post July 31, 2015Huffington PostBernie-Bullying and Other Campaign ShenanigansHuffington PostNo man ever got very high by pulling other people down. The intelligent merchant does not knock his competitors. The sensible worker does not knock those who work with him. Don't knock your friends. Don't knock your enemies. Don't knock yourself.
- Therapy dogs take a bite out of bullying - KPLC-TV July 30, 2015Therapy dogs take a bite out of bullyingKPLC-TV“We teach them empathy and compassion and things that prevent bullying." The dogs, Broghan and Gracie, have the innate ability to sense stress and anxiety and to respond to it right away. Grace likes the dogs."They're like little people who are fuzzy ...and more »
- Guthrie business claims state officials are bullying them, damaging property - kfor.com July 30, 2015kfor.comGuthrie business claims state officials are bullying them, damaging propertykfor.comGUTHRIE, Okla. – Some businesses and residents in Guthrie are being forced to make way for a new bridge and wider road. In 2007, officials with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation announced a plan to replace the bridge over Cottonwood Creek.and more »
- Ex-Navy SEAL alleges anti-gay bullying by CIA coworkers - New York Post July 30, 2015New York PostEx-Navy SEAL alleges anti-gay bullying by CIA coworkersNew York PostSAN DIEGO — A former Navy SEAL has filed an internal complaint alleging the CIA bullied him for being gay during a work assignment in June in Afghanistan. Brett Jones said he filed the complaint last week against the federal agency, saying he was […]
- 'That's so gay!': Workplace bullying of LGBT employees - InsideCounsel July 30, 2015'That's so gay!': Workplace bullying of LGBT employeesInsideCounselWorkplace bullying of LGBT employees. According to a survey of employers, 50 percent of respondents said that their companies had introduced language in a company policy or code that set an expectation of a hospitable workplace free from bullying.and more »
- Should schools teach anti-bullying towards businessmen, gun owners, and the ... - American Thinker (blog) July 30, 2015Should schools teach anti-bullying towards businessmen, gun owners, and the ...American Thinker (blog)The left's racket to indoctrinate young children into the joys of gay sex and transvestitism is to wrap it in terms like "tolerance" and "anti-bullying." Who could be against anti-bullying? But of course we all know that was is called "anti-bullying ...
- Bullies are happier, have more sex appeal, says study - Washington Post July 30, 2015WTOPBullies are happier, have more sex appeal, says studyWashington PostSomehow, it seems unfair. But a new study called “Survival of the Fittest and the Sexiest” published in the Journal of Interpersonal Violence has found that adolescent bullies have higher self-esteem and social status, as well as lower rates of ...Is Bullying Genetic?WTOPAdolescent Bullying: Bullies Are […]
- Canton goes after online bullying, harassment - WDIV Detroit July 30, 2015WDIV DetroitCanton goes after online bullying, harassmentWDIV Detroit“When it gets to the level of threats, intimidation or hurtful type bullying, especially for juveniles or younger teens, this ordinance will now cover that”, said Lt. Scott Hughesdon. Get charged and convicted of online harassment and you're looking at ...
- Army set to crack down on cyber bullying - ArmyTimes.com July 29, 2015ArmyTimes.comArmy set to crack down on cyber bullyingArmyTimes.comCyber bullying among service members is getting out of hand, and Army leaders are calling on soldiers to straighten up — or face some career-ending consequences. In an All-Army Activities message issued Monday, the service reminded soldiers about ...
- Teen takes stand against bullies - WAPT Jackson July 31, 2015