- High school football player gets probation in brutal case of bullying inside locker room - WSYM-TV February 25, 2017WSYM-TVHigh school football player gets probation in brutal case of bullying inside locker roomWSYM-TVThe judge said this was not a case of rape, sex or racism, but rather bullying. John R.K. Howard of Keller, Texas, was originally charged with sexually assaulting his classmate after prosecutors said he kicked a coat hanger into the victim's rectum […]
- The End Of Innocence: Taking The Bystanding Out Of Bullying - Huffington Post February 25, 2017Huffington PostThe End Of Innocence: Taking The Bystanding Out Of BullyingHuffington PostSchools districts may make the right rules against bullying, but those are particularly difficult to enforce in spaces generally devoid of adult supervision, like bathrooms. In certain areas of the country, cultural attitudes among the staff itself can ...
- White House helps bullies with decision on transgender bathrooms - Newsday February 25, 2017NewsdayWhite House helps bullies with decision on transgender bathroomsNewsdayIf there has been one defining trait of the first month of the Trump administration, it's bullying. Americans have watched their president turn on some of the country's most vulnerable populations, including Muslim refugees and travelers and the judges ..."Children, not ideology"VICE NewsEditorial: Bullying the transgender communityConcord […]
- G4L Spotlight: Long-Lasting Effects of Bullying - TAPinto.net February 25, 2017TAPinto.netG4L Spotlight: Long-Lasting Effects of BullyingTAPinto.netAt Grades4Life, we take pride in being advocates who stand against all forms of bullying. We believe every community needs leaders who students can seek counsel from when they feel they victims of any type of hate crime. Bullies behave the way they do ...and more »
- 5-day deadline to report school bullying goes to Va. governor - WTOP February 25, 2017WTOP5-day deadline to report school bullying goes to Va. governorWTOPRICHMOND — Virginia principals would be required to notify parents of bullies and their victims within five days of any report of bullying under a bill given final approval by the General Assembly Friday. While the agreement to require the ...and more »
- Delta High School students learn bullying prevention strategies ... - Santa Maria Times (subscription) February 25, 2017Santa Maria Times (subscription)Delta High School students learn bullying prevention strategies ...Santa Maria Times (subscription)Students from Delta High School learned effective tools to combat bullying within their high school environment Friday morning at Ethel Pope Auditorium ...National Guard sergeant speaks against bullying at Santa Maria s ...KSBY San Luis Obispo Newsall 2 news articles »
- Dad urges middle-school students to stand up to bullies - Gadsden Times February 25, 2017Dad urges middle-school students to stand up to bulliesGadsden TimesJohn Halligan said he and his wife, Kelly, thought their son Ryan's problems with bullying had passed by the fall of 2003 — until their 13-year-old committed suicide on Oct. 7 of that year. Ryan's death sent Halligan searching for answers online and ...
- Parkway students wear pink to stop bullying - KSDK.com February 24, 2017KSDK.comParkway students wear pink to stop bullyingKSDK.comBALLWIN, MO. - Five on Your Side loves to highlight kids doing great things in our community. Friday morning on Today in St. Louis, students at Carman Trails Elementary in the Parkway district were featured for taking a stand against bullying. Friday ...
- Seth Meyers Scolds Trump for 'Bullying' Transgender Kids - Daily Beast February 24, 2017Daily BeastSeth Meyers Scolds Trump for 'Bullying' Transgender KidsDaily BeastSeth Meyers Scolds Trump for 'Bullying' Transgender Kids. The 'Late Night' host had some harsh words for the president's decision to rollback rights for trans kids. Matt Wilstein. 02.23.17 5:10 PM ET. When Seth Meyers wants to go deep into the nuances ...Oscar BaitYouTubeTrump Attacks the […]
- Bullying does more than hurt; it sometimes kills | Opinion - Sun Sentinel February 23, 2017Bullying does more than hurt; it sometimes kills | OpinionSun SentinelI was bullied in elementary and junior high school because I wore thick glasses through eighth grade. Every opportunity my peers had they taunted me for wearing those thick "Coca-Cola" glasses. They also teased me about other physical flaws to make me ...
- High school football player gets probation in brutal case of bullying inside locker room - WSYM-TV February 25, 2017