By Jordyn Timpson
Mason Times staff writer
As summer ended and fall began, the Pink School at 400 S. Cedar St., Mason, Mich. closed its doors for the next three seasons. Open the first Saturday of every month, summer through October, the Pink School held its last public viewing on Saturday, Oct. 1 from 1 to 3 p.m. Located behind the Mason High School Summit Campus, the Pink School owes credit to the Mason Area Historical Society for the restoration and upkeep of the school. Built in 1854, the Pink School was originally at the corner of College and Columbia roads in Mason.