1. What is your favorite part of living in East Lansing?
It’s clean in this area, compared to where I come from. It’s a good environment and it’s a nice city period to raise your family in and go to school. The jobs are good here too.
2. Do you think this is a good area to raise a family in?
It is a good area to raise a family because it’s not too violent of a city. It’s clean and there’s lots of different things to do as a family. I’ve been here for over 20 years and it’s just a nice city to live in altogether.
3. What is your favorite restaurant?
Red Lobster because I like seafood.
4. Does it ever get to be too much living in a college town?
No. I like the spirit that the students have at the college. The parties are cool too.
5. Would you say East Lansing has a lot of opportunities for people?
Yes. There’s many different spots to work on campus, many restaurants and stores and other businesses. There’s plenty of opportunities; you just have to get out there and apply yourself.