1. What is your favorite part of living in East Lansing?
The students at Michigan State.
2. Do you think this is a good area to raise a family in?
Absolutely. The community is pretty close-knit. People look out for one another and that, to me, is the most important thing.
3. What is your favorite restaurant in East Lansing?
Noodles & Company.
4. Does it ever get to be too much living in a college town?
Yes. When you get used to a group of students, you just learn to love them. Then pretty soon, they move on. A lot of the time, they don’t comes back and it just changes things. But then during football season sometimes, it becomes way too much to be around it.
5. Would you say East Lansing has a lot of opportunities for people?
Absolutely. East Lansing is always re-inventing itself. It changes with the time. They’re always looking for ways to go above and beyond.