What Our Readers Have To Say . . .
- gunner3244 on “Welcome to the Zoo” exhibit comes to East Lansing Public Art Gallery
- marinacsomor on Community center spoils seniors
- Julia Grippe on (SCENE) Metrospace presents Sunday Soup
- Breanna Bishop on (SCENE) Metrospace presents Sunday Soup
- darciemoran on Biker’s book celebrates woman’s achievements
Looking For Something?
Tag Archives: Barnes and Noble
By Cortni Moore and Shanacee Shreve Entirely East Lansing staff writers EAST LANSING — Barnes & Noble Booksellers’ East Grand River Avenue location is closing. Dec. 31. Unsuspecting customers like Alli Cochran were shocked to hear the news. “I had … Continue reading