- Missouri schools now have new anti-bullying laws - Four States Homepage August 29, 2016Four States HomepageMissouri schools now have new anti-bullying lawsFour States HomepageThe law redefines bullying to include intimidation, unwanted aggressive behavior or any kind of harassment that interferes with any student's educational performance. Bullying is now prohibited on school property, school functions as well as on school ...and more »
- Report: Bullying still an issue in Fond du Lac schools - Fond du Lac Reporter August 28, 2016Fond du Lac ReporterReport: Bullying still an issue in Fond du Lac schoolsFond du Lac ReporterFOND DU LAC - Bullying continues to be a problem at the city's public schools, according to Fond du Lac School District's Annual Climate Report for 2015-16. The good news is the number of reports coming from middle schools has […]
- Navy targets sailor bullies as hazing reports drop - NavyTimes.com August 28, 2016NavyTimes.comNavy targets sailor bullies as hazing reports dropNavyTimes.comNavy officials say they've made headway to deflate the deckplate culture that tolerated maltreatment as part of initiation rites for decades and that the next front is cracking down on bullying, aboard ships and in cyberspace, where it's becoming ...
- Letter: Hazing, bullying are different - Evansville Courier & Press August 28, 2016Letter: Hazing, bullying are differentEvansville Courier & PressI take issue with the article regarding the ongoing investigation at Wood Memorial High School. From the very beginning, the incident has been referred to as hazing; now it is labeled bullying. There is a big difference between hazing and bullying ...and more »
- St. Charles student directs YouTube hit about bullying - Chicago Daily Herald August 28, 2016Chicago Daily HeraldSt. Charles student directs YouTube hit about bullyingChicago Daily HeraldJonah Maxwell, the director, recorded their voices because he wants to remind victims of bullying -- and the bystanders -- to "speak up." "If it's happening to you, you have to tell someone," he says in the film. And here's the kicker: Those mature […]
- Editorial: Big talk, no money, on bullying initiative - DesMoinesRegister.com August 28, 2016DesMoinesRegister.comEditorial: Big talk, no money, on bullying initiativeDesMoinesRegister.comGov. Terry Branstad traveled to Arthur Elementary School in Cedar Rapids last September. Seated before young students, he signed an executive order aimed at combating bullying in schools. It established the Governor's Office for Bullying Prevention ...
- 75% Of Workers Are Bullied -- What To Do About It - Forbes August 27, 2016Forbes75% Of Workers Are Bullied -- What To Do About ItForbes“Workplace Bullying is repeated, health-harming mistreatment of one or more persons (the targets) by one or more perpetrators. It is abusive conduct that is: threatening, humiliating, or intimidating, or work-interference, i.e. sabotage, which prevents ...
- 3 Things Everyone Gets Wrong About Bullying - SELF August 26, 2016SELF3 Things Everyone Gets Wrong About BullyingSELFBullying isn't restricted to the schoolyard: Teasing and harassment can just as easily crop up in the adult world, and the experience can be just as terrifying. In the age of social media, victims are more vulnerable than ever, and aggressors have ...
- Hillary Clinton, citing 'Trump Effect,' says teachers are reporting ... - PolitiFact August 26, 2016TheBlaze.comHillary Clinton, citing 'Trump Effect,' says teachers are reporting ...PolitiFactAmericans should be concerned about the effect of Donald Trump's campaign on kids, said Hillary Clinton in an Aug. 25 speech decrying what she sees as her ...PolitiFact: Clinton's Claim About 'Trump Effect' on Bullying Is 'Mostly ...TheBlaze.comPolitiFact Says Clinton's Claims About the 'Trump Effect' of Bullying […]
- Highlighting Bullying Prevention Efforts for the Asian American and ... - Huffington Post August 26, 2016Highlighting Bullying Prevention Efforts for the Asian American and ...Huffington PostEvery day, kids of all ages experience bullying in schools across the country. In the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) community, this problem is often ...and more »
- Missouri schools now have new anti-bullying laws - Four States Homepage August 29, 2016