- Bullied NC beauty queen hopes to inspire others - myfox8.com September 17, 2014Bullied NC beauty queen hopes to inspire othersmyfox8.comTRINITY, N.C. — It's a powerful story of such perseverance. She's now a beauty queen, about to compete for Miss North Carolina USA; but growing up, Brittany Pierce felt anything but beautiful. She shared with FOX8 her story about bullying that was so ...
- Lamar Hawkins suicide: Another mom reports bullying - Orlando Sentinel September 17, 2014The GrioLamar Hawkins suicide: Another mom reports bullyingOrlando SentinelLamar Hawkins III wasn't the only bullied student at Greenwood Lakes Middle School, a parent alleged Wednesday. Lamar's buddy, an 11-year-old autistic boy, was also tormented by bullies at the same Seminole County school, mother Melissa Gusaeff ...New bullying accusations af
- Anti-Bullying Program With National Expert Stan Davis Scheduled at Kean ... - Packet Online September 17, 2014Anti-Bullying Program With National Expert Stan Davis Scheduled at Kean ...Packet OnlineUNION – Kean University's Counselor Education Department and the New Jersey Coalition for Bullying Awareness and Prevention will present “Beyond Bullying: Building Schools Where Everyone Belongs,” a conference with nationally renowned bullying ...and more »
- 'Make this all go away': Cyberbullying multiplies teen pain - Al Jazeera America September 17, 2014'Make this all go away': Cyberbullying multiplies teen painAl Jazeera America“I was like, 'How can I make this all stop? How can I make this all go away,'” Rachel Lemmons asked herself at a tipping point when high school bullying became more than she could handle. “The only thing I could think about was killing myself and just ...
- STARNES: Parent: Standing for the Pledge Is Bullying - Fox News (blog) September 17, 2014Fox News (blog)STARNES: Parent: Standing for the Pledge Is BullyingFox News (blog)By Todd Starnes, Fox News Radio. A North Dakota school has drawn the ire of a national atheist group after a teacher made a 6-year-old child stand up during the recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance. Jesse Adams, of New Town, ND, tells the Minot Daily ...and more »
- Educators learn how to handle bullying in schools - KJCT8.com September 17, 2014Educators learn how to handle bullying in schoolsKJCT8.comThe Colorado School Safety Resource Center held a workshop for school administrators and teachers to address the issue of bullying in and out of school. Christine Harms is the director of the School Safety Resource Center in Colorado, and she says the ...Tuscaloosa County Schools update policy to comb
- Andrews Family Grieves Loss, Warns About Bullying - Permianbasin360 September 17, 2014Permianbasin360Andrews Family Grieves Loss, Warns About BullyingPermianbasin360The Stover family says bullying is not only an issue at school, it's also becoming an issue on social media sites like Twitter and Facebook, and they want other parents to be on the lookout in case their son or daughter might be getting bullied ...Family and Friends Gather to
- CPS Finds 'No Credible Evidence of Bullying' in Suicide at Peirce School - DNAinfo September 16, 2014CPS Finds 'No Credible Evidence of Bullying' in Suicide at Peirce SchoolDNAinfoMcKenzie Phlipot, 12, committed suicide last year. Her family said a culture of bullying at Peirce Elementary School might have led to her death, but CPS officials said Tuesday that there was no evidence that was the case. View Full Caption.
- Fake ALS ice bucket challenge in Bay Village puts focus on bullying: editorial - The Plain Dealer - cleveland.com September 16, 2014Fake ALS ice bucket challenge in Bay Village puts focus on bullying: editorialThe Plain Dealer - cleveland.comBullies today can taunt and haunt and hurt their prey in ways unimaginable before the advent of social media and anonymous Internet use. The ability to humiliate and hate from the sanctuary of cyberspace came into focus locally this month with the ..
- Family: Boy who committed suicide was 'repeatedly attacked' by bullies - WESH Orlando September 15, 2014New York Daily NewsFamily: Boy who committed suicide was 'repeatedly attacked' by bulliesWESH OrlandoWe are aware the family held a press conference this morning and allegations of bullying were discussed. The School Board has a comprehensive bullying policy that is fully enforced in all of our schools. We must remind everyone that this is an ongoi
- Bullied NC beauty queen hopes to inspire others - myfox8.com September 17, 2014