- Update on PBHS Court Proceedings; How Bullying Affects Young Minds - WDTV August 27, 2015WDTVUpdate on PBHS Court Proceedings; How Bullying Affects Young MindsWDTVWednesday on 5 News you were able to hear from the pastor who talked down a 14-year-old student who allegedly held a class hostage at Philip Barbour High School Tuesday. In that interview, Pastor Swick claims bullying led the teenager to extreme ...Pastor says school gunman was […]
- Anti-Bullying Summit Held For FCPS Students - LEX18 Lexington KY News August 27, 2015WUKYAnti-Bullying Summit Held For FCPS StudentsLEX18 Lexington KY NewsThe school system partnered with community leaders, the US Attorney's Office and law enforcement officials in an effort to raise awareness about the harmful impact of bullying. There was also discussion of how students should respond if they witness ...Anti-Bullying Summit Comes To Fayette CountyWUKYBC-KY--Anti-Bullying-ShepardsEvansville Courier & […]
- Buddy Bench promotes friendship, end to bullying at schools - WPXI Pittsburgh August 27, 2015WPXI PittsburghBuddy Bench promotes friendship, end to bullying at schoolsWPXI PittsburghA York, Pennsylvania, student's idea to promote friendship and eliminate bullying is popping up on school playgrounds across the country, including in Cranberry Township. The Buddy Bench is designed to keep kids from feeling lonely when other kids are ...
- Bullying, xenophobia and war - Mountain View Voice August 27, 2015Mountain View VoiceBullying, xenophobia and warMountain View VoiceAgainst a backdrop of gunfire and military struggles for territorial conquest, he fought his own personal battles against prejudice, bullying and xenophobia. Now a writer and resident of Palo Alto, Holmes has made those battles a prominent theme in his ...
- Former Miami Dolphins Player Jonathan Martin Reveals Suicide Attempts After ... - In Touch Weekly August 27, 2015In Touch WeeklyFormer Miami Dolphins Player Jonathan Martin Reveals Suicide Attempts After ...In Touch WeeklyThe 26-year-old, who has since retired from professional football, revealed on Wednesday that he was bullied in the past based on race issues and nearly attempted suicide. The revelations were shared on his Twitter account and taken from his personal ...and more »
- Workplace Bullying: Its Costs and Prevention - The National Law Review August 27, 2015The National Law ReviewWorkplace Bullying: Its Costs and PreventionThe National Law ReviewAccording to current statistics, between 35-50% of American workers may be the victims or observers of abuse by workplace bullies and about 20% of this bullying crosses the line into workplace harassment. This amounts to approximately 65 million ...
- Study: Many kids hide bullying from parents - wivb.com August 27, 2015wivb.comStudy: Many kids hide bullying from parentswivb.comEAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — A lot can happen during the school day after your children leave your sight. Would you know if they were being bullied at school, or if they were bullying others? Harassment could be happening right in front of you ...Parents to voice concerns about […]
- Donald Trump and the Crisis of Bullying - Huffington Post August 27, 2015Huffington PostDonald Trump and the Crisis of BullyingHuffington PostSchools throughout the country are reopening for another year and administrators, teachers and parents continue to combat the crisis of bullying that harms countless kids every year. Bullies do irreparable harm to defenseless children considered ...and more »
- Anti-bullying campaign, Cancer fight, highlight season championships at State ... - WSAU August 27, 2015WSAUAnti-bullying campaign, Cancer fight, highlight season championships at State ...WSAUWAUSAU, Wis. (WSAU) -- A race car driver from the Wausau area is raising awareness about bullying. Natalie Decker, who is now living in North Carolina participating in NASCAR's Drive for Diversity program still gets to come home to Wisconsin for about ...Ex-race car driver calling […]
- Mom has to protect daughter from bullying grandmother - Detroit Free Press August 26, 2015Detroit Free PressMom has to protect daughter from bullying grandmotherDetroit Free PressCarolyn Hax is away. In her absence, we are offering columns from her archive. Dear Carolyn: How can I help my daughter, “Kara,” better deal with my mom? When my mom gets irritated or angry, she shuts down and gives the silent treatment, even […]
- Update on PBHS Court Proceedings; How Bullying Affects Young Minds - WDTV August 27, 2015