- Bullying-prevention bill goes before Senate committee - Pioneer Press March 11, 2014Northland's NewsCenterBullying-prevention bill goes before Senate committeePioneer PressThe Bullying prevention bill that stalled in the state Senate last year will make its first appearance of the 2014 Session Tuesday. The Safe and Supportive Minnesota Schools Act, sponsored by State Sen. Scott Dibble, R-Minneapolis, is slated to be ...Republican Senat […]
- Boston University Women's Basketball Coach Faces Bullying Accusations - ABC News March 11, 2014ABC NewsBoston University Women's Basketball Coach Faces Bullying AccusationsABC NewsBoston University Women's Basketball coach Kelly Greenberg is facing accusations that she bullied her players, with one former player saying the coach's style drove her to therapy. The accusations emerged after four of the team's 13 members quit during .. […]
- BU Basketball Coach Faces Bullying Accusations - ABC News March 11, 2014BU Basketball Coach Faces Bullying AccusationsABC NewsTranscript for BU Basketball Coach Faces Bullying Accusations. and we'll turn now to new allegations of bullying by a college basketball coach. They're investigating Kelly Greenberg after four players quit the team claiming emotional abuse. ABC's Mara.
- Anti-bullying app unveiled to students in Jacksonville - First Coast News March 11, 2014Anti-bullying app unveiled to students in JacksonvilleFirst Coast NewsThere is a new app available and its creator says the goal is not only to help stop cyber bullying, but to also help save lives. stopitapp2. A look at the StopIt app. (Photo: Williams, David). SHARE 7 CONNECT 3 TWEETCOMMENTEMAILMORE. JACKSONVILLE ...
- It's Time for School Administrations to Stop Bullying Students - Town Hall March 11, 2014Town HallIt's Time for School Administrations to Stop Bullying StudentsTown HallEven though the majority of our nation and our generation is pro-life, many high school and college administrations still treat those with pro-life views as second class citizens, acting as if we should just be grateful when they let us host a speaker ...and more »
- Florida advances bill to make bullying a crime - Al Jazeera America (blog) March 10, 2014Al Jazeera America (blog)Florida advances bill to make bullying a crimeAl Jazeera America (blog)A Florida bill that would make bullying punishable by up to one year in prison was approved by a state Senate committee Wednesday, setting the bill up for a vote to take place this month. "Rebecca's Law" is named for 12-year-old Rebecca Sedwick, who […]
- Teens taunted by bullies are more likely to consider, attempt suicide - Los Angeles Times March 10, 2014Philly.comTeens taunted by bullies are more likely to consider, attempt suicideLos Angeles TimesVictims of bullying were more than twice as likely as other kids to contemplate suicide and about 2.5 times as likely to try to kill themselves, according to a new study that quantifies the emotional effects of being teased, harassed, beaten up or ...Bullying amon […]
- Study: Harm Lasts Long After Bullying Ends [AUDIO] - New Jersey 101.5 FM Radio March 10, 2014Study: Harm Lasts Long After Bullying Ends [AUDIO]New Jersey 101.5 FM RadioAccording to the study, 22 percent of students reported being bullied in the fifth grade and while the likelihood of being bullied declines as students got older, five percent reported being victimized in middle school and three percent suffered at the ...
- Ohio Students, Teacher Charged in Bullying Case - ABC News March 10, 2014WCSH-TVOhio Students, Teacher Charged in Bullying CaseABC NewsA substitute teacher and five students at a suburban Cleveland high school face charges after police say a 14-year-old developmentally disabled boy was bullied in gym class. Police say the boy was knocked down by a volleyball thrown at his head last ...Parma school board meets for first time follo […]
- Bullying at Work: How to Make It Stop - TIME March 10, 2014Human Resources JournalBullying at Work: How to Make It StopTIMEYou can take the bully out of the schoolyard, but it seems you can't take the playground mentality out of bullies even after they grow up. More than a quarter of Americans say they've been bullied at work, 7% within the last year alone, according to ...Kevin Epling: NFL, media wrong ab […]
- Bullying-prevention bill goes before Senate committee - Pioneer Press March 11, 2014