- Local author writes book to help bullying victims - myfox8.com May 3, 2016myfox8.comLocal author writes book to help bullying victimsmyfox8.com“I went through hell as about as close to hell on earth as you can get,” he said. He was bullied from third grade through high school suffering both verbal and physical abuse. The emotional and psychological damage would take a toll on him even years ...
- Bathrooms, bullying on Bland County School Board agenda - Southwest Virginia Today May 3, 2016Bathrooms, bullying on Bland County School Board agendaSouthwest Virginia TodayThe Bland County School Board agreed to begin repairing the high school bathroom this summer. The unanimous vote came during a school board meeting Friday. During the meeting, the board also heard from parents, who complained that their children ...
- Former teacher backs claims of bullying at Eustis Middle School - WFTV Orlando May 3, 2016WFTV OrlandoFormer teacher backs claims of bullying at Eustis Middle SchoolWFTV OrlandoA former teacher told Channel 9 that a letter with the claim teachers are being bullied by administrators are true. Related Headlines. Letter from teachers claims Eustis school a place of 'bullying,… Teachers from Eustis Middle School sent and ...
- Wisconsin city passes ordinance to fine parents of bullies hundreds of dollars - Fox 59 May 3, 2016Fox 59Wisconsin city passes ordinance to fine parents of bullies hundreds of dollarsFox 59SHAWANO, WI. – As part of a new ordinance in Shawano, Wisconsin, parents will face fines if their child is a bully. According to WLUK, Shawano's city council passed the anti-bullying ordinance two weeks ago. Under the new ordinance, parents will be ...Parents […]
- Make scarves for anti-bullying campaign - The Oshkosh Northwestern May 3, 2016The Oshkosh NorthwesternMake scarves for anti-bullying campaignThe Oshkosh NorthwesternIn its fourth year, the anti-bullying campaign continues. In each of the past two years, 700 scarves have been offered to all Oshkosh Public School fifth-graders to wear as symbols of kindness and cooperation; older citizens have found a way to reach ...
- When Everything Is Bullying, Nothing Is Bullying - Jezebel May 3, 2016JezebelWhen Everything Is Bullying, Nothing Is BullyingJezebel“Bullying” describes a situation in which powerful people intimidate a less powerful person about something that the person in question cannot control. Properly used, the word does not apply to Rachel Roy's situation at all. She might have expected the ...and more »
- How to Report Bullying and Abuse on Snapchat - Tom's Guide May 3, 2016Tom's GuideHow to Report Bullying and Abuse on SnapchatTom's GuideThe ephemeral messaging app Snapchat is one of the most popular social networking programs for teens and young adults, but it's also one of the least intuitive for reporting abuse. There is no way to alert Snapchat of bullying or harassment via the app.and more »
- 50 Cent: Autistic Airport Worker Lawyers Up ... Wants $1M For Bullying - TMZ.com May 3, 2016TMZ.com50 Cent: Autistic Airport Worker Lawyers Up ... Wants $1M For BullyingTMZ.com50 Cent has new legal trouble after taunting a 19-year-old man who turned out to be autistic -- TMZ has learned his family is strongly considering a lawsuit. Andrew Farrell was just doing his job as a janitor at the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky airport ...50 […]
- Refining and Revising Anti-Bullying Law Easier Said Than Done - NJ Spotlight May 3, 2016NJ SpotlightRefining and Revising Anti-Bullying Law Easier Said Than DoneNJ SpotlightFive years after the state enacted its controversial anti-bullying law, the long process of fine tuning the legislation continues. Perhaps understandably, the arguments and counterarguments that endeavor has sparked off are reminiscent of the ...Bland County School superintendent to review bullying policies after parents voice concernsBluefield […]
- Family of Tyler Clementi Is on Mission to End Bullying - Wall Street Journal May 2, 2016Wall Street JournalFamily of Tyler Clementi Is on Mission to End BullyingWall Street JournalJane Clementi tells time by counting the months since her 18-year-old son Tyler jumped off the George Washington Bridge. It has been 67. Sometimes simple things trigger tears. Like violins, bicycles and grocery shopping—all things he loved. Driving ...and more »
- Local author writes book to help bullying victims - myfox8.com May 3, 2016