- U.S. school districts should do more to protect LGBT students from bullying ... - Kansas City Star (blog) July 31, 2015Kansas City Star (blog)U.S. school districts should do more to protect LGBT students from bullying ...Kansas City Star (blog)Ahead of classes beginning next month for the 2015-2016 school year, GLSEN, or the Gay, Lesbian & Straight Network, released a report showing that school districts overall in the United States don't have anti-bullying policies to protect […]
- TV twins to bring anti-bullying message to Portsmouth tonight - The Virginian-Pilot July 31, 2015TV twins to bring anti-bullying message to Portsmouth tonightThe Virginian-PilotRenita Deloatch and Regina Deloatch-Ratliff of TwinSportsTV will bring their Stop the Bullying Tour to the Virginia Sports Hall of Fame tonight. The identical twin sisters, who grew up in Newport News, who live in Atlanta can be seen Friday nights at 6 ...
- Therapy dogs take a bite out of bullying - AZFamily July 31, 2015Therapy dogs take a bite out of bullyingAZFamilyTOPEKA, KS (WIBW/CNN) – The greatest trick of therapy dogs is not to sit, stay or roll over but to take a bite out of bullying in Topeka schools. With sixth grade around the corner, Grace Enos says she fears being bullied again in school. "I get called […]
- Inspectors Accused of Ignoring Anti-Christian Bullying in 'Islamist-Dominated ... - Breitbart News July 31, 2015Breitbart NewsInspectors Accused of Ignoring Anti-Christian Bullying in 'Islamist-Dominated ...Breitbart NewsThe director the Christian Institute has written to the secretary of state, Nicky Morgan, to raise his concerns that school inspectors and the Department for Education have ignored and failed to act on the well documented bullying of Christians in ...and more »
- How one Muslim turned a childhood of bullying into a popular children's book ... - Christian Science Monitor July 31, 2015How one Muslim turned a childhood of bullying into a popular children's book ...Christian Science MonitorA friend turned on Amin, who was 13 at the time, and started bullying him. In Ramadan, he would go to the library instead of the lunchroom so no one would know he was fasting. And when his mother picked […]
- How to spot and deal with a bully at work - Fortune July 31, 2015FortuneHow to spot and deal with a bully at workFortuneBullying is defined by the duration, frequency, and intentionality of people in positions of power who unduly accuse, criticize, or humiliate others. It is a psychological rather than a physical process, though of course it can be both. It can take ...Study finds bullies are less […]
- Teen takes stand against bullies - WAPT Jackson July 31, 2015WAPT JacksonTeen takes stand against bulliesWAPT Jackson"We talk about what to do and what not to do, and if bullying happens, you know who to alert," parent Toni Johnson said. "You don't want nobody bullying you, so you shouldn't bully anybody else," parent Luculious Anderson said. Cottrell, 17, said he ...and more »
- Bernie-Bullying and Other Campaign Shenanigans - Huffington Post July 31, 2015Huffington PostBernie-Bullying and Other Campaign ShenanigansHuffington PostNo man ever got very high by pulling other people down. The intelligent merchant does not knock his competitors. The sensible worker does not knock those who work with him. Don't knock your friends. Don't knock your enemies. Don't knock yourself.
- Bullies are happier, have more sex appeal, says study - Washington Post July 30, 2015WTOPBullies are happier, have more sex appeal, says studyWashington PostSomehow, it seems unfair. But a new study called “Survival of the Fittest and the Sexiest” published in the Journal of Interpersonal Violence has found that adolescent bullies have higher self-esteem and social status, as well as lower rates of ...Is Bullying Genetic?WTOPAdolescent Bullying: Bullies Are […]
- Army set to crack down on cyber bullying - ArmyTimes.com July 29, 2015ArmyTimes.comArmy set to crack down on cyber bullyingArmyTimes.comCyber bullying among service members is getting out of hand, and Army leaders are calling on soldiers to straighten up — or face some career-ending consequences. In an All-Army Activities message issued Monday, the service reminded soldiers about ...
- U.S. school districts should do more to protect LGBT students from bullying ... - Kansas City Star (blog) July 31, 2015