- Stop bullying our family, Duchess of York urges media - The Guardian December 9, 2016PEOPLE.comStop bullying our family, Duchess of York urges mediaThe GuardianSarah Ferguson has called on the media to “stop bullying the York family”, saying her two daughters are “extraordinary examples of … good parenting”. The ex-wife of Prince Andrew spoke as princesses Beatrice, 28, and Eugenie, 26, became patrons of the ...'Stop Bullying the Yorks': Sarah Ferguson […]
- Amber Portwood Takes Anti-Bullying Stance - Yahoo News December 9, 2016Yahoo NewsAmber Portwood Takes Anti-Bullying StanceYahoo News“Teen Mom OG” reality star Amber Portwood took a stance against bullying. The Indiana native took to Instagram Thursday to share her view, which occurred after her infamous fight with co-star Farrah Abraham. “Bullying is never OK,” the picture read.and more »
- Anti-bullying show comes to Crestview Dec. 12 - Crestview News Bulletin December 9, 2016Anti-bullying show comes to Crestview Dec. 12Crestview News BulletinCRESTVIEW — A troupe that tours the country speaking to children about bullying will soon come to Crestview. The Xtreme Force Live Anti-Bullying Hollywood Stunt Team will perform 6-7:20 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 12 at the Crestview Community Center.
- Amir Khan's wife accuses in-laws of bullying and abuse - The Guardian December 9, 2016The SunAmir Khan's wife accuses in-laws of bullying and abuseThe GuardianFaryal Makhdoom Khan made the claims of bullying in a series of online posts, saying that she represents the voice of “every abused woman”. The model and makeup artist accused her in-laws of trying to destroy her marriage and said many Muslim women ...Amir Khan's wife, […]
- Champaign County girl beat cancer, couldn't overcome bullying - Springfield News Sun December 9, 2016Springfield News SunChampaign County girl beat cancer, couldn't overcome bullyingSpringfield News SunThe parents of an 11-year-old Champaign County girl who killed herself say she was a vibrant youngster who would do anything to make a friend laugh.and more »
- RI middle school bullying reports low - SouthCoastToday.com December 9, 2016RI middle school bullying reports lowSouthCoastToday.comThe survey defines bullying as "behavior that is aggressive, is carried out repeatedly and over time, and occurs in an interpersonal relationship where a power imbalance exists," the Kids Count report said. Electronic bullying refers to bullying that ...
- East Side Pies responds to 'Pizzagate' with anti-bullying fundraiser - MyStatesman.com December 8, 2016MyStatesman.comEast Side Pies responds to 'Pizzagate' with anti-bullying fundraiserMyStatesman.comNoah Polk, co-founder and co-owner of Austin local pizza chain East Side Pies speaks with Austin police crime technician Christina O'Keefe where spray paint was used to deface the building earlier this week. East Side Pies will offer an anti-bullying ...After #Pizzagate Vandals, Eastside Pies Institutes Anti-Bullying […]
- Here's how you need to think about bullying - WTSP.com December 8, 2016WTSP.comHere's how you need to think about bullyingWTSP.comTAMPA — A high school student from Reno, Nevada, is in critical condition. He didn't try to kill himself. But he did put his classmates' lives in danger. A 14-year-old student, pulling out two knives -- waving them around, and lunging at students ...Nevada student Logan Clark who […]
- Robert Reich scolds Donald Trump: “This is bullying. This is not ... - Salon December 8, 2016SalonRobert Reich scolds Donald Trump: “This is bullying. This is not ...SalonIt's unclear what President-elect Donald Trump thought he was accomplishing by lashing out on Twitter against Chuck Jones, the president of United ...and more »
- 9 Ways to Deal with Adult Bullies and Mean Girls - Scientific American December 7, 2016Scientific American9 Ways to Deal with Adult Bullies and Mean GirlsScientific AmericanWhile we want to believe that adulthood means the end of off-limits lunch tables, demeaning back talk, and snarky gossip, unfortunately, middle-school bullies and mean girls grow up and go to work. Bullies of the playground often grow up to become ...
- Stop bullying our family, Duchess of York urges media - The Guardian December 9, 2016