- Resilience coach bullied by media for promoting resilience - MercatorNet June 26, 2016Resilience coach bullied by media for promoting resilienceMercatorNet“As a resilience coach I am adamant that, in any bullying situation, you must own your part of the problem, no matter how small, no matter how unfair it may seem. No one is lily-white and blameless. As a wise person once said - you must clean up […]
- Kylie Jenner Stands Up To Bullying With Selfie Sweepstakes - The Hollywood Gossip June 25, 2016The Hollywood GossipKylie Jenner Stands Up To Bullying With Selfie SweepstakesThe Hollywood Gossip"I'll be at the anti-bullying event on July 14th in L.A. and I want to meet up with you on the blue carpet!" she wrote in a message promoting the campaign. "We'll take a selfie when we meet up, too!" If you donate […]
- Teacher Uses Bruised Apple To Show Devastating Effects Of Bullying - Huffington Post June 24, 2016Huffington PostTeacher Uses Bruised Apple To Show Devastating Effects Of BullyingHuffington PostRosie Dutton of Relax Kids, a U.K.-based company that deals with kids' mindfulness and relaxation, teaches a weekly class for 10- and 11-year-olds. During a recent class, Dutton used apples to brilliantly illustrate the point that the effects of ...UK Teacher Explains Bullying Using […]
- Hillary Vs. Trump: Successful Women Share Advice On Handling Bullies - Refinery29 June 24, 2016Refinery29Hillary Vs. Trump: Successful Women Share Advice On Handling BulliesRefinery29In other words, we're seeing — on a public stage — the kind of bullying that many women have had to deal with in the workplace for years. So we thought it might be helpful to hear from some experts on bullying, as well as how […]
- Miami Coffee Lovers Stopped Starbucks From Bullying Pinecrest Bakery - Miami New Times June 24, 2016Miami New TimesMiami Coffee Lovers Stopped Starbucks From Bullying Pinecrest BakeryMiami New TimesThis has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard in Miami! No Cuban bakery should be prohibited and BULLIED from selling Cuban coffee. You cannot compare Starbucks & a Cuban bakery. It's not apples-to-apples. You want American coffee you go to ...
- 'No Bullying' program to be held Saturday - Tifton Gazette June 24, 2016Tifton Gazette'No Bullying' program to be held SaturdayTifton GazetteMcCutchen said Coney presents the No Bullying program, but he coordinates the locations where it will be held. Coney gives steps on how to help with bullying. All kids, parents, pastors, church members and educators are encouraged to attend Saturday's ...
- Parents rally against bullying at South Buffalo Charter School - wivb.com June 23, 2016wivb.comParents rally against bullying at South Buffalo Charter Schoolwivb.com“His death was not a suicide, his death had nothing to do with bullying, my son's death was an accident”, explained Halsey. She felt compelled to clear the air after parents at South Buffalo Charter School, where her son was in the 5th grade, started ...and more »
- Mom: Boy's Death Accidental, But Anti-Bullying Message Grows Louder - TWC News June 22, 2016TWC NewsMom: Boy's Death Accidental, But Anti-Bullying Message Grows LouderTWC NewsBUFFALO, N.Y. -- Parents at one Buffalo charter school say they have growing concerns about bullying there. They held a protest outside South Buffalo Charter School before class Wednesday. "Bullying, constant bullying, and the school is doing nothing ...What parents need to know about bullyingWKBW-TVall 65 […]
- Allegations Of Bullying Surround Douglas County School Board - CBS Local June 22, 2016CBS LocalAllegations Of Bullying Surround Douglas County School BoardCBS LocalDOUGLAS COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4)– The Douglas County School Board work session abruptly ended Tuesday night because of a protesting crowd, amid deep contention over the actions of two board members. The board and its meetings have been ...and more »
- How Being Bullied as a Kid Can Affect Adulthood: It's Not All Bad - Slate Magazine June 20, 2016Slate MagazineHow Being Bullied as a Kid Can Affect Adulthood: It's Not All BadSlate MagazineIn American schools, bullying is like the dark cousin to prom, student elections, or football practice: Maybe you weren't involved, but you knew that someone, somewhere was. Five years ago, President Obama spoke against this inevitability at the White ...
- Resilience coach bullied by media for promoting resilience - MercatorNet June 26, 2016