- Parents can combat bullying too - WOAI August 23, 2016WOAIParents can combat bullying tooWOAI"That's one of the reasons we started the unit as well because when we have cases like this with bullying, we can take that phone and do a forensic exam to get the evidence we need to prosecute those cases," said Ng. Whether a child might be dealing ...Thousands Of Children […]
- Schools urged to do more to help bullying victims, like S.I. teen - NY ... - New York Daily News August 23, 2016New York Daily NewsSchools urged to do more to help bullying victims, like S.I. teen - NY ...New York Daily NewsSome 150 educators participated and took part in panel discussions moderated by Dr. Jeff Gardere at an Anti-Bullying Symposium Monday at the New York Jets ...Jets Try To Do Their Part To Stop Bullying « CBS […]
- Art Show to Tackle Bullying - Westport Now August 22, 2016Art Show to Tackle BullyingWestport Now“Bullying is harmful enough when confined to the schoolyard, but its true impact is exponentially greater when these power differentials are played out within the social institutions of relationships, the workplace, politics and the world,” said Gerry ...
- Was bullying really the cause of teen's suicide? (commentary) - SILive.com August 22, 2016Christian DailyWas bullying really the cause of teen's suicide? (commentary)SILive.comThe suicide of 13-year-old Danny Fitzpatrick is a tragedy of unfathomable proportions. He has been remembered as a delightful child with a seemingly limitless capacity to embrace anyone who'd simply give him the chance. In his homily at Danny's funeral ...Catholic school blamed for not doing enough […]
- State law helps victims of bullying to speak up at school - Times Union - Albany Times Union August 22, 2016MyCentralJersey.comState law helps victims of bullying to speak up at school - Times UnionAlbany Times Unionone of my dreams from my younger years has come true. Amy doesn't judge me because of my impediment, and we often joke when something I meant to say ...State: Montgomery High student bullied friend over eating habitsMyCentralJersey.comall 3 news articles »
- Austintown schools to expand orientation, anti-bullying program - WFMJ August 22, 2016WFMJAustintown schools to expand orientation, anti-bullying programWFMJSchool officials say in an indirect way, WEB is one of the best anti-bullying programs on the market. That's because while the primary intent of WEB is to transition 6th graders into middle school and contribute to their overall success and achievement ...
- Cincinnati educators, administrators have new ways to deal with bullying - WCPO August 22, 2016WCPOCincinnati educators, administrators have new ways to deal with bullyingWCPOOne trend that has evolved in recent years -- particularly in connection with changing technology -- is bullying. “The thing that I've seen the biggest shift in is the cyberbullying,” said Bully-Proofing Youth founder Jim Bisenius. Drawing on 20 years ...
- Study: NY ranks in top 20 states with bullying problems - SILive.com August 21, 2016SILive.comStudy: NY ranks in top 20 states with bullying problemsSILive.com"New York ranked in the top 20 states with bullying problems. Although it's facing quite a few issues, it does already have policies in place that can reduce the rate and the impact of bullying on public schools and students," said Jill Gonzalez, a ...Why bullying […]
- Monica Lewinsky Says 'We Need to Do More' to Combat Bullying After 13-Year-Old Daniel Fitzpatrick's Suicide - People Magazine August 19, 2016People MagazineMonica Lewinsky Says 'We Need to Do More' to Combat Bullying After 13-Year-Old Daniel Fitzpatrick's SuicidePeople MagazineMonica Lewinsky Says 'We Need to Do More' to Combat Bullying After 13-Year-Old Daniel Fitzpatrick's Suicide. 0SHARES. Reprint. 0 Comments subscribe now. Monica Lewinsky Addresses Bullying After Daniel Fitzpatrick Suicide. Karwai Tang/WireImage.13-Year-Old Who Killed Himself Over Bullying Mourned […]
- Food allergy bullying is a real thing; how one family is fighting back - Today.com August 18, 2016Today.comFood allergy bullying is a real thing; how one family is fighting backToday.comI will never forget those words uttered by my oldest son, Scott, when he was 9 years old. Scott is allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, and shellfish. My heart ached that he had to deal with bullies and I was amazed that I […]
- Parents can combat bullying too - WOAI August 23, 2016