- Jonathan Martin, Dolphins bullying scandal victim, cut by 49ers - Yahoo Sports (blog) March 26, 2015Yahoo Sports (blog)Jonathan Martin, Dolphins bullying scandal victim, cut by 49ersYahoo Sports (blog)The two will forever be linked, as the main characters in the Miami Dolphins locker room bullying scandal of 2013. According to the reports, Incognito was the main agitator to Martin, who left the team as a result. Martin never returned to the […]
- Officials say free app is platform for bullying - WSMV Nashville March 26, 2015Officials say free app is platform for bullyingWSMV NashvilleShe said she's concerned about any app that specifically markets itself as a bullying pulpit. "A lot of these students can hide behind their screens and post anonymous statuses out there, that they may bring guns to school or they're going to come and ...
- Educators: Bullying Must Be Addressed at Elementary Grade Level - whotv.com March 26, 2015whotv.comEducators: Bullying Must Be Addressed at Elementary Grade Levelwhotv.comDES MOINES, Iowa — Educators from across the state met to discuss the issue of bullying prevention and resolution on Thursday. The second annual Conference on Bullying: Investigation and Resolution hosted at Drake University focused on addressing ...
- Tamar Braxton Breaks Down Over Bullying on The Real - BET March 26, 2015BETTamar Braxton Breaks Down Over Bullying on The RealBETThe singer couldn't hold it together any longer once her co-host Jeannie Mai asked her what she would tell her son Logan about handling bullies. Tamar responded, “I don't have any advice to give me son because…” With Tamar clearly choked up, Tamera ...Adrienne Bailon Defends Tamar Braxton […]
- Can a Movie Help Stop Bullying-Related Suicide? A Girl Like Her Tries - TIME March 26, 2015TIMECan a Movie Help Stop Bullying-Related Suicide? A Girl Like Her TriesTIMECorrection appended, March 26. When a girl named Jessica attempts suicide in the new film A Girl Like Her, everyone at school points the finger of blame at Avery, a popular clique leader who's been hounding her for months. And since Jessica was wearing […]
- Bullying blamed for Montrose High School student's suicide - The Denver Channel March 26, 2015The Denver ChannelBullying blamed for Montrose High School student's suicideThe Denver ChannelBullying is being blamed for the suicide of a teenager on the Western Slope. Cait Haynes, a student at Montrose High School, died Tuesday. Friends told KJCT-TV that Cait was an athletic trainer for the Montrose High School football team and was ...Montrose High […]
- Group holds first anti-bullying walk at Big Four Bridge - WHAS 11.com (subscription) March 26, 2015WHAS 11.com (subscription)Group holds first anti-bullying walk at Big Four BridgeWHAS 11.com (subscription)The group says that each day, 160,000 students stay home from school because they are afraid of being bullied. Organizers and participants wanted to show solidarity in making the public aware of this increasingly prevalent social issue. "I want to help ...and more »
- Kentucky judges ponder case of school bullying suicide - U.S. News & World Report March 25, 2015Lexington Herald LeaderKentucky judges ponder case of school bullying suicideU.S. News & World ReportFRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — Can schools and teachers be held responsible if a bullied student commits suicide? The Kentucky Supreme Court took up the question on Wednesday after the family of 13-year-old Stephen Patton sued teachers and school ...Kentucky judges weigh whether schools, […]
- “I Even Asked Vince Do I Really Look Like A Muppet?” Tamar And The Real ... - Madame Noire March 25, 2015Madame Noire“I Even Asked Vince Do I Really Look Like A Muppet?” Tamar And The Real ...Madame NoireYou know we love the women of “The Real” for their honesty and willingness to talk about prevalent issues, in ways that other talk shows hosts can't or won't breach. And today, on their show the ladies discussed […]
- Parents Fight Bullying App With Messages of Love - Yahoo Parenting March 25, 2015Yahoo ParentingParents Fight Bullying App With Messages of LoveYahoo Parenting“We've seen our community rallying together,” says the administrator, who had urged parents to speak with their kids about bullying on Burnbook over the weekend according to WNEP. “Things have changed in that we've kind of united as a group, which is a ...
- Jonathan Martin, Dolphins bullying scandal victim, cut by 49ers - Yahoo Sports (blog) March 26, 2015