- Combination of face-to-face and online bullying may pack a powerful punch - Science Daily April 30, 2016Combination of face-to-face and online bullying may pack a powerful punchScience DailyBullying and taunts that may have once stayed in the schoolyard increasingly spill over into text messages and social media. A new study shows that the combined effect of both face-to-face and cyber-bullying may have a powerful effect on adolescents ...and more »
- Sexism. Bullying. A failed drugs test. Where will the scandal end? - Telegraph.co.uk April 30, 2016Telegraph.co.ukSexism. Bullying. A failed drugs test. Where will the scandal end?Telegraph.co.ukSomehow, it set the wheels in motion for the remarkable chain of events which has brought British Cycling, Team GB's so-called 'medal factory', to its knees amid lurid accusations of sexism, bullying, discrimination, negligence and even ...and more »
- Bullying Can Turn Victims Into Bullies - U.S. News & World Report April 30, 2016U.S. News & World ReportBullying Can Turn Victims Into BulliesU.S. News & World ReportSATURDAY, April 30, 2016 (HealthDay News) -- A combination of face-to-face taunting and cyberbullying may greatly increase the risk that victims will become bullies themselves, a new study suggests. "Students who are victimized are more likely to ...and more »
- Assembly focuses on stopping bullying - Fremont Tribune April 30, 2016Fremont TribuneAssembly focuses on stopping bullyingFremont TribuneTo raise awareness about the issue, and to teach students how to take a stand against bullying, the Omaha-based thespian troupe RESPECT travels around the state, and portions of Iowa, spreading a positive message to elementary and middle-school ages ...
- 12-Year-Old Girl Claims LAUSD Failed to Protect Her From Bullies - NBC Southern California April 30, 2016NBC Southern California12-Year-Old Girl Claims LAUSD Failed to Protect Her From BulliesNBC Southern CaliforniaA middle school student says she filed at least four complaints about bullying with administrators before she was attacked on video by classmates. Angie Crouch reports for the NBC4 News at 5 and 6 p.m. on April 29, 2016. (Published Friday, April […]
- Folsom High teen wins award for viral anti-bullying short film - ABC10.com April 30, 2016ABC10.comFolsom High teen wins award for viral anti-bullying short filmABC10.comA Folsom High teen is getting international attention after her silent short film, appropriately titled "Silent," went viral. So far, "Silent" has garnered over 537,000 views on Facebook. It also just won 1st place in the Northern California Media ...
- Pine-Richland touts anti-bullying efforts - Tribune-Review April 30, 2016Pine-Richland touts anti-bullying effortsTribune-ReviewAn online petition created a week ago urging Pine-Richland School District officials to address the issues of teen suicide and bullying garnered more than 1,400 signatures. The petition posted on the website Petitionbuzz.com said a number of district ...
- Northern Wisconsin Community To Begin Fining Parents For Children's Bullying - Wisconsin Public Radio News April 29, 2016Wisconsin Public Radio NewsNorthern Wisconsin Community To Begin Fining Parents For Children's BullyingWisconsin Public Radio NewsParents in Shawano can now be on the hook for a $366 fine if their kids continue to bully others even after a warning. The City Council passed the ordinance on Tuesday, just days before a shooting outside the Antigo […]
- Bullying led to Warrenton teenager's suicide, family says - STLtoday.com April 29, 2016STLtoday.comBullying led to Warrenton teenager's suicide, family saysSTLtoday.comHer mother and stepfather, Kurtis Clark, said she had been a victim of bullying by a group of girls at Black Hawk Middle School, which she started attending last summer when her family moved to Warrenton from Wentzville. Warrenton Police Chief Greg ...and more »
- Girl takes her own life after alleged bullying - KSDK.com April 28, 2016KSDK.comGirl takes her own life after alleged bullyingKSDK.comShe took her own life after her parents say she was the victim of bullying. Stephanie Clark says her 14-year-old daughter, Destiny Nicole Gleason, was an eighth grader at a new school in a new town. The family had just moved from Wentzville to Warrenton.Missouri teen killed herself […]
- Combination of face-to-face and online bullying may pack a powerful punch - Science Daily April 30, 2016