- Teacher cleverly uses apples to explain why bullying is rotten - Palm Beach Post June 24, 2016Palm Beach PostTeacher cleverly uses apples to explain why bullying is rottenPalm Beach PostRosie Dutton, a British teacher who travels and speaks to school children, posted an image on Tuesday, June 21, 2016, of two apples cut in half on her Facebook page, Relax Kids Tamworth, to explain the way she teaches children about the […]
- Peace Builders create network of bully-free zones - Daily Astorian June 24, 2016Daily AstorianPeace Builders create network of bully-free zonesDaily AstorianThis resulted in the creation of bully-free zones around town where shop owners could be on the lookout and where bullying would not tolerated. Russell said dozens of businesses expressed interest in helping out, so the Peace Builders committee created ...
- Insights into workplace bullying: psychosocial drivers and effective interventions - Dove Medical Press June 24, 2016Insights into workplace bullying: psychosocial drivers and effective interventionsDove Medical PressAbstract: Research on effectiveness of workplace bullying interventions has lagged behind descriptive studies on this topic. The literature on bullying intervention research has only recently expanded to a point that allows for synthesis of findings ...and more »
- Summer camp focuses on anti-bullying in Sullivan County - WCYB June 24, 2016WCYBSummer camp focuses on anti-bullying in Sullivan CountyWCYB"How to handle bullying, whether they witness it, and that it's not okay to bully,” said Lisa Christian, chief deputy at the Sullivan's County sheriff's office. “That they can stand up for themselves and they can also stand up for other people, because ...
- VT Democrats accuse candidate of bullying - BurlingtonFreePress.com June 23, 2016BurlingtonFreePress.comVT Democrats accuse candidate of bullyingBurlingtonFreePress.comThe party said Paige's post violated its policies against harassment and bullying. "The Vermont Democratic Party is committed to protecting our staff and volunteers from harassment and bullying," the party wrote in the unsigned letter. "This includes ...and more »
- Parents rally against bullying at South Buffalo Charter School - wivb.com June 23, 2016wivb.comParents rally against bullying at South Buffalo Charter Schoolwivb.com“His death was not a suicide, his death had nothing to do with bullying, my son's death was an accident”, explained Halsey. She felt compelled to clear the air after parents at South Buffalo Charter School, where her son was in the 5th grade, started ...and more »
- We Can't End Bullying and We Shouldn't Even Try—Lest We Breed a Generation of Wimps - Heat Street June 22, 2016Heat StreetWe Can't End Bullying and We Shouldn't Even Try—Lest We Breed a Generation of WimpsHeat StreetIf the number of anti-bullying non-profits is any indication, this is a phenomenon that America wants to end. But in our earnestness to shield our kids from playground bullies, we deprive them of one of the most important lessons […]
- Mom: Boy's Death Accidental, But Anti-Bullying Message Grows Louder - TWC News June 22, 2016TWC NewsMom: Boy's Death Accidental, But Anti-Bullying Message Grows LouderTWC NewsBUFFALO, N.Y. -- Parents at one Buffalo charter school say they have growing concerns about bullying there. They held a protest outside South Buffalo Charter School before class Wednesday. "Bullying, constant bullying, and the school is doing nothing ...What parents need to know about bullyingWKBW-TVall 65 […]
- Allegations Of Bullying Surround Douglas County School Board - CBS Local June 22, 2016CBS LocalAllegations Of Bullying Surround Douglas County School BoardCBS LocalDOUGLAS COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4)– The Douglas County School Board work session abruptly ended Tuesday night because of a protesting crowd, amid deep contention over the actions of two board members. The board and its meetings have been ...and more »
- Bullying concerns at Grandville school prompt parents to voice concerns - WZZM13.com June 21, 2016WZZM13.comBullying concerns at Grandville school prompt parents to voice concernsWZZM13.comSeveral parents attended Monday night's school board meeting in Grandville to express concerns about bullying. The issue has been a topic of conversation recently on social media. Back in May, a student at the high school threatened to “blow Grandville up.
- Teacher cleverly uses apples to explain why bullying is rotten - Palm Beach Post June 24, 2016