- Monica Lewinsky speaks about cyber bullying at Forbes Under 30 Summit - Today.com October 20, 2014Today.comMonica Lewinsky speaks about cyber bullying at Forbes Under 30 SummitToday.comMonica Lewinsky is back in the public eye, and she's using the attention to bash bullying. Lewinsky got emotional on Monday at the Forbes Under 30 Summit in Philadelphia, where she delivered a passionate speech about the dangers of online harassment.'Creature Fro
- Parents of bullying victim meet with Highlands superintendent - Pittsburgh Post Gazette October 20, 2014Parents of bullying victim meet with Highlands superintendentPittsburgh Post GazetteThe parents and attorney of an autistic student from Highlands High School who was taped to a goal post met with Superintendent Michael Bjalobok today to discuss ways to prevent bullying. Austin Babinsack, 16, was duct-taped to a goal post Oct. 5 by ...Bullying victim, family
- TLC To Tackle Bullying - Multichannel News October 20, 2014KARETLC To Tackle BullyingMultichannel NewsIn addition, celebrity talent from TLC's programming will create videos speaking out against bullying that will be featured on TLC.com and TLC's social media platforms. As part of the partnership, TLC will direct viewers to PACER's National Bullying ...High tech help to stop online bullyingKAREPremier
- JV football canceled at Monroe-Woodbury High School due to bullying - WABC-TV October 20, 2014NBC New YorkJV football canceled at Monroe-Woodbury High School due to bullyingWABC-TVSchool officials at Monroe-Woodbury High School in Orange County have canceled the rest of the football season for the junior varsity team. Officials say they were notified about bullying among team members, including verbal abuse. An investigation was ...Another School Can
- What Can Managers Do to Address Workplace Bullying? - PayScale Career News October 20, 2014PayScale Career NewsWhat Can Managers Do to Address Workplace Bullying?PayScale Career NewsAccording to a 2011 survey by the Society for Human Resource Management, 51 percent of organizations surveyed reported that there had been incidents of bullying in their workplace. In addition to creating a hostile work environment, bullying affects ...
- What These Celebrities Have To Say About Bullying May Not Be What You're ... - Huffington Post October 20, 2014What These Celebrities Have To Say About Bullying May Not Be What You're ...Huffington PostThe campaign, which crowdsources simple anti-bullying solutions from teens and celebs, suggests that when teens target those who have previously targeted them, the situation is only made worse. The ideal way to respond to bullies is with disarming ...and more »
- Bullying Starts in Families and Spreads Like Cancer - PsychCentral.com (blog) October 20, 2014Bullying Starts in Families and Spreads Like CancerPsychCentral.com (blog)Often these days the subject of bullying comes up in the context of prejudice. For example, during the last Presidential election former Presidential candidate Mitt Romney was accused of bullying a fellow student during his youth, a student who was ...Are You a Bully?Huffington Postall
- Mom says 10-year-old bullied after cutting hair short to donate to charity - Fox News October 20, 2014Fox NewsMom says 10-year-old bullied after cutting hair short to donate to charityFox NewsFosburg said she took her concerns to her daughter's teacher, and filled out a bullying report. Although the school promised to address the issue, she said the bullying continued. She also contacted the principal, who she said told her to “tough it out ...Girl Who
- Derek Hough's Bullying Nightmare: Was Strung Up By Ankles, Had a Gun Put to ... - E! Online October 20, 2014E! OnlineDerek Hough's Bullying Nightmare: Was Strung Up By Ankles, Had a Gun Put to ...E! OnlineDerek Hough may be one of Hollywood's hottest dancers, but life wasn't always so sweet. The Dancing With the Stars pro suffered horrific bullying when he was a child. "On one occasion, they would tie my ankles up with a very rough rope, hang m
- Elementary students learning to combat bullying - Wausau Daily Herald October 19, 2014Wausau Daily HeraldElementary students learning to combat bullyingWausau Daily HeraldTeachers and administrators say they hope the training will empower students to address the bullying they encounter, but the training also aims to boost students' self-esteem, build connections between existing cliques and prompt introspection about ...
- Monica Lewinsky speaks about cyber bullying at Forbes Under 30 Summit - Today.com October 20, 2014