- UK Teacher Explains Bullying Using Two Apples - GOOD Magazine June 25, 2016GOOD MagazineUK Teacher Explains Bullying Using Two ApplesGOOD MagazineBullying has a devastating effect on children and it's not only the child being bullied who is affected. Bullying is a cycle that affects everyone involved from the bully him- or herself to those who want to help, but do nothing. By effectively ...Teacher Uses Bruised Apple […]
- Kylie Jenner Auctioning Selfie For LGBT Anti-Bullying Campaign - Gossip Cop June 24, 2016The Hollywood GossipKylie Jenner Auctioning Selfie For LGBT Anti-Bullying CampaignGossip CopJenner, who has spoken out against cyberbullying a lot over the last year, has partnered with the Los Angeles LGBT Center on its anti-bullying campaign with Stomp Out Bullying. To fundraise, they've teamed up with Prizeo for an online contest.Kylie Jenner Stands Up To Bullying […]
- Hillary Vs. Trump: Successful Women Share Advice On Handling Bullies - Refinery29 June 24, 2016Refinery29Hillary Vs. Trump: Successful Women Share Advice On Handling BulliesRefinery29In other words, we're seeing — on a public stage — the kind of bullying that many women have had to deal with in the workplace for years. So we thought it might be helpful to hear from some experts on bullying, as well as how […]
- Foul fowl: Canada goose 'bullying' hospital worker every day in the parking lot - UPI.com June 24, 2016UPI.comFoul fowl: Canada goose 'bullying' hospital worker every day in the parking lotUPI.comLONDON, Ontario, June 24 (UPI) -- An Ontario woman who was repeatedly attacked by a territorial goose in a parking lot captured video as evidence of the bird's "bullying" behavior. The woman, who works at Parkwood Hospital in London, said the Canada ...
- Miami Coffee Lovers Stopped Starbucks From Bullying Pinecrest Bakery - Miami New Times June 24, 2016Miami New TimesMiami Coffee Lovers Stopped Starbucks From Bullying Pinecrest BakeryMiami New TimesThis has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard in Miami! No Cuban bakery should be prohibited and BULLIED from selling Cuban coffee. You cannot compare Starbucks & a Cuban bakery. It's not apples-to-apples. You want American coffee you go to ...
- 'No Bullying' program to be held Saturday - Tifton Gazette June 24, 2016Tifton Gazette'No Bullying' program to be held SaturdayTifton GazetteShe says, "Our support and anti-bullying campaigns are geared toward children of all ages. We want to encourage and promote a safer learning environment for students of all grade levels and self esteem for individuals who have experienced bullying or ...
- Insights into workplace bullying: psychosocial drivers and effective interventions - Dove Medical Press June 24, 2016Insights into workplace bullying: psychosocial drivers and effective interventionsDove Medical PressAbstract: Research on effectiveness of workplace bullying interventions has lagged behind descriptive studies on this topic. The literature on bullying intervention research has only recently expanded to a point that allows for synthesis of findings ...and more »
- Summer camp focuses on anti-bullying in Sullivan County - WCYB June 24, 2016WCYBSummer camp focuses on anti-bullying in Sullivan CountyWCYB"How to handle bullying, whether they witness it, and that it's not okay to bully,” said Lisa Christian, chief deputy at the Sullivan's County sheriff's office. “That they can stand up for themselves and they can also stand up for other people, because ...
- Parents rally against bullying at South Buffalo Charter School - wivb.com June 23, 2016wivb.comParents rally against bullying at South Buffalo Charter Schoolwivb.com“His death was not a suicide, his death had nothing to do with bullying, my son's death was an accident”, explained Halsey. She felt compelled to clear the air after parents at South Buffalo Charter School, where her son was in the 5th grade, started ...and more »
- Mom: Boy's Death Accidental, But Anti-Bullying Message Grows Louder - TWC News June 22, 2016TWC NewsMom: Boy's Death Accidental, But Anti-Bullying Message Grows LouderTWC NewsBUFFALO, N.Y. -- Parents at one Buffalo charter school say they have growing concerns about bullying there. They held a protest outside South Buffalo Charter School before class Wednesday. "Bullying, constant bullying, and the school is doing nothing ...South Buffalo Charter students protest bullyingWKBW-TVall 65 news […]
- UK Teacher Explains Bullying Using Two Apples - GOOD Magazine June 25, 2016