- Bullying child can cost Shawano parents $366 - WBAY May 2, 2016KPRC HoustonBullying child can cost Shawano parents $366WBAYThe parents of bullies in the city of Shawano could now be fined $366 or more if they don't intervene with their child's behavior. Chief of Police Mark Kohl in Shawano held a meeting Monday night to explain why he's enforcing a no-bullying ordinance.Wisconsin town to fine parents […]
- Peace meet attendees say India bowing to 'bullying' by China - The Hindu May 2, 2016Peace meet attendees say India bowing to 'bullying' by ChinaThe HinduParticipants at a prominent anti-Beijing conference expressed “dismay” at India's decision to cancel or deny visas to members of China's Uyghur minority community and noted that India “seems to be trying to accommodate the bullying behaviour of China,” ...and more »
- Roughrider Jorgen Hus heads to Nunavut to spread anti-bullying message - Globalnews.ca May 2, 2016Globalnews.caRoughrider Jorgen Hus heads to Nunavut to spread anti-bullying messageGlobalnews.caWATCH ABOVE: The Saskatchewan Red Cross partnered with Saskatchewan Roughrider Jorgen Hus to combat bullying in Canada's north. Calvin To reports on why this means so much to him.
- How to Report Bullying and Abuse on Instagram - Tom's Guide May 2, 2016Tom's GuideHow to Report Bullying and Abuse on InstagramTom's GuideWith this in mind, Instagram offers a few different ways to deal with cyber bullying on its app. When dealing with cyber bullying or harassment, be sure to notify an adult, parent or guardian whom you trust, and, if necessary, notify local law enforcement.
- Are conservative donors bullying this public university? Its president says no. - Washington Post May 2, 2016Washington PostAre conservative donors bullying this public university? Its president says no.Washington PostGeorge Mason University's president has responded to concerns raised by faculty, students and others that the public university has become overly dependent on private donations — questions prompted by one recent gift from a foundation with ...and more »
- Bullying can turn victims into bullies - news9.com KWTV May 2, 2016news9.com KWTVBullying can turn victims into bulliesnews9.com KWTV(HealthDay News) -- A combination of face-to-face taunting and cyberbullying may greatly increase the risk that victims will become bullies themselves, a new study suggests. "Students who are victimized are more likely to exhibit aggressive behaviors ...and more »
- Editorial: Too little effort on bullying - Mason City Globe Gazette May 2, 2016Editorial: Too little effort on bullyingMason City Globe GazetteLast year, momentum was building for action on bullying. Gov. Terry Branstad supported the anti-bullying bill during the legislative session, then later in the year issued an executive order through which he created the Governor's Office for Bullying ...and more »
- Delta Goodrem threatened to quit The Voice last year after alleged 'bullying' from fellow judges - Daily Mail May 2, 2016Daily MailDelta Goodrem threatened to quit The Voice last year after alleged 'bullying' from fellow judgesDaily MailWoman's Day reports that just before Christmas the 31-year-old threatened to leave after alleged 'bullying' from fellow mentors, Joel and Benji Madden and Jessie J. The publication claims Delta told Channel Nine 'I'm quitting', but changed her mind ...The […]
- Manchester teen fights bullying with 'Save One' organization - FOX 61 May 2, 2016FOX 61Manchester teen fights bullying with 'Save One' organizationFOX 61Manchester High School junior Jonathan Miller wants to be a voice for bullying victims. He hopes by sharing his own story of being taunted, he can help end a problem too many kids have to deal with. Miller hopes his organization, SaveOne, can be a ...
- Combination of face-to-face and online bullying may pack a powerful punch - Science Daily April 30, 2016Combination of face-to-face and online bullying may pack a powerful punchScience DailyBullying and taunts that may have once stayed in the schoolyard increasingly spill over into text messages and social media. A new study shows that the combined effect of both face-to-face and cyber-bullying may have a powerful effect on adolescents ...and more »
- Bullying child can cost Shawano parents $366 - WBAY May 2, 2016