- She spoke from the heart about being bullied in Lynden schools, and about 150 people listened - The Bellingham Herald March 23, 2017The Bellingham HeraldShe spoke from the heart about being bullied in Lynden schools, and about 150 people listenedThe Bellingham HeraldStanding before a packed cafeteria at Isom Elementary School Wednesday night, Kirsten Myer, a 25-year-old former Lynden schools student, used first-hand experience to show how enduring a problem bullying has been. “I can still hear them, […]
- Japan: Anti-Bullying Policy to Protect LGBT Students - Human Rights Watch March 23, 2017Human Rights WatchJapan: Anti-Bullying Policy to Protect LGBT StudentsHuman Rights Watch(Tokyo, March 24, 2017) – Japan's updated national bullying prevention policy will for the first time protect sexual and gender minority students, Human Rights Watch said today. The measure will boost Japan's reputation regionally and internationally ...
- Kate Winslet Speaks Out on Bullying Experience - NBC New York March 23, 2017NBC New YorkKate Winslet Speaks Out on Bullying ExperienceNBC New YorkFile - Kate Winslet appears at the Golden Globe Awards. Winslet on Wednesday spoke out on bullying during the UK's WE Day. Kate Winslet on Wednesday spoke out about bullying during the United Kingdom's WE Day even in London, Vanity Fair reported.Once Called 'Blubber,' Kate […]
- The PAC presents 'Super Me: The Anti-Bullying Show' on Wed. April 5 - Charleston City Paper March 23, 2017Charleston City PaperThe PAC presents 'Super Me: The Anti-Bullying Show' on Wed. April 5Charleston City PaperThe show follows the fast-paced adventure of a boy through a comic book world of trying to escape from being bullied. With animation, magic, dancing, and music, the performance is interactive with the audience, where the guests can help the […]
- Springfield woman's anti-bullying message goes viral on Facebook - The State Journal-Register March 23, 2017goodtoknowSpringfield woman's anti-bullying message goes viral on FacebookThe State Journal-RegisterThe 27-year-old Springfield resident had been on the paleo diet since the summer of last year and as a result, she had lost 60 pounds. So when Dairy Queen announced they would be serving free soft-serve ice cream cones to its customers on Monday, ...'Please think before […]
- Teacher fired for 'bullying' student who didn't stand during pledge - New York Post March 23, 2017WCPOTeacher fired for 'bullying' student who didn't stand during pledgeNew York Post“If my son didn't say anything to me, (the teacher) would have continued — that's bullying,” Porter Turner told the Tribune. Ziebarth told the paper Cooper and his mom have it wrong. “I told [Cooper] he can make a choice to sit, but as […]
- Ulster County Legislature approves law criminalizing cyber-bullying - The Daily Freeman March 23, 2017The Daily FreemanUlster County Legislature approves law criminalizing cyber-bullyingThe Daily FreemanBut Legislature Chairman Ken Ronk, who said he was bullied so badly as a child that his parents had to take him out of the public school system, said the law would provide law enforcement with another tool to combat the actions of youthful bullies […]
- ESPN First Take: Recent Saban rant 'bullying' - Montgomery Advertiser March 23, 2017Montgomery AdvertiserESPN First Take: Recent Saban rant 'bullying'Montgomery AdvertiserMax Kellerman hates what he saw from Nick Saban. During ESPN's First Take morning show Thursday, Kellerman called Saban's rant “bullying” and thinks the Alabama coach didn't have answer a question after the first day of spring practice about a possible ...and more »
- Selena Gomez explains how online bullying affects her, 'They want to cut to your soul' - ABC News March 23, 2017PopCrushSelena Gomez explains how online bullying affects her, 'They want to cut to your soul'ABC NewsGomez, 24, said that when she read the book in 2008, she could relate to Baker, especially as someone who deals with online bullying on a daily basis because of social media apps like of Instagram, which acknowledges the potential […]
- There are no easy answers to bullying - Lynden Tribune March 22, 2017There are no easy answers to bullyingLynden TribuneIn this guest commentary Megan Clay of Lynden adds her voice to the community discussion of youth suicide and bullying in schools. There are no easy answers. Please remember that as you think about the tragic loss of a middle schooler in our community.
- She spoke from the heart about being bullied in Lynden schools, and about 150 people listened - The Bellingham Herald March 23, 2017