- Free2Luv(TM) Premieres Gripping Anti-Bullying PSA at Indianapolis' Brickyard ... - Power Engineering Magazine July 25, 2014Free2Luv(TM) Premieres Gripping Anti-Bullying PSA at Indianapolis' Brickyard ...Power Engineering MagazineSEATTLE, WA--(Marketwired - Jul 25, 2014) - Cardinal Energy Group, Inc. ( OTCQB : CEGX ) -- One out of every three children experience some form of bullying and over 160,000 students stay home from school every day because of it. Further, 20% of hig […]
- No tolerance for bullying, experts say - Sun-Sentinel July 25, 2014No tolerance for bullying, experts saySun-SentinelBullying in the workplace happens at all levels and in many different workplaces, even to 6-foot, 200-lb. Miami Dolphins football players, experts said at a conference Thursday in Deerfield Beach. The Broward County Crime Commission gathered local and ...Are Workplace Bullies Rewarded for Their Behavior?Huffi […]
- St. Mary's receives $10000 to counter bullying - So Md News July 25, 2014St. Mary's receives $10000 to counter bullyingSo Md NewsSt. Mary's County government didn't go looking for it, but the state gave it $10,000 to help stop bullying among young people in schools and in the community. Now that county government accepted the money on Tuesday, it will wait for the state to ...
- Fort Myers, Cape mayors pledge to fight school bullying - Lehigh Acres News Star July 24, 2014Fort Myers, Cape mayors pledge to fight school bullyingLehigh Acres News StarFort Myers Mayor Randy Henderson and Cape Coral Mayor Marni Sawicki signed a pledge with mayors nationwide to create solutions to bullying in their communities. "My children come home even at age 15 and 17 and they experience bullying. We're ...Local mayors join anti-bully […]
- Organization works to empower young people against bullying, violence, suicide - MiamiHerald.com July 24, 2014Organization works to empower young people against bullying, violence, suicideMiamiHerald.comNVEEE was founded in October 2009 and aims to prevent bullying, violence and suicide. The conference was designed to empower students through leadership and social skills and serve as a support system for students ages 14 to 21. The four-day event ...
- Bullying: Forget what your mother taught you - www.app.com July 24, 2014Artslink.co.za News (press release)Bullying: Forget what your mother taught youwww.app.comBystanders frequently witness the bullying but do not intercede for fear of being targets themselves, said officials hoping that one day bystanders can be taught to be "upstanders." Studies show 85 percent either watch or join in the bullying and later ...NCT […]
- Phoenix Mayor Stanton joins anti-bullying project - Arizona Republic July 23, 2014Arizona RepublicPhoenix Mayor Stanton joins anti-bullying projectArizona RepublicPhoenix Mayor Greg Stanton has signed on to participate in a new coalition to raise awareness about the effects of bullying. The coalition between the BULLY Project and the U.S. Conference of Mayors aims to curb bullying in cities throughout the Southwest.Bullying the Focus of N […]
- CMCSS bullying report shows decrease in bullying - Clarksville Leaf Chronicle July 23, 2014CMCSS bullying report shows decrease in bullyingClarksville Leaf ChronicleCLARKSVILLE, Tenn. – Bullying is something no parent wants their child to experience and can hinder a child's learning experience in the school environment. Tuesday evening, the Clarksville-Montgomery County School Board met for a study session to ...and more »
- 5 Smart Steps to Combat Workplace Bullying - The Fiscal Times July 22, 2014The Fiscal Times5 Smart Steps to Combat Workplace BullyingThe Fiscal TimesIn the end, I learned how to stop the intimidation – a sign that this wasn't bullying, since I had the power to change the behavior. An executive coach helped me develop specific techniques to combat the guy's morale-damaging actions, which finally ...Parents and teachers don […]
- Parents Worry More About Back-to-School Shopping Than Bullying - TIME July 22, 2014Parents Worry More About Back-to-School Shopping Than BullyingTIMEAt first glance, the results indicate that students and parents alike seem to be saying that shopping and having the right clothes are of higher importance than potentially huge problems like bullying and subpar teachers. Are most of us really that ...
- Free2Luv(TM) Premieres Gripping Anti-Bullying PSA at Indianapolis' Brickyard ... - Power Engineering Magazine July 25, 2014