- Bland County School superintendent to review bullying policies after parents voice concerns - Bluefield Daily Telegraph May 3, 2016NJ SpotlightBland County School superintendent to review bullying policies after parents voice concernsBluefield Daily TelegraphBland County School Superintendent Scott Meade is promising to review division policy following parental complaints about bullying. Meade said the school system has policy revisions to look at in regards to bullying. “I've been in systems where we have ...Refining and Revising […]
- Jackson tax official responds to 'bullying' - TribDem.com May 3, 2016Jackson tax official responds to 'bullying'TribDem.com“The sensitive documents left on the table were blank tax bills. If someone loses their tax bill, I use that blank tax bill to type their name on and the amount.” Baker said she's being “bullied” unfairly, pointing out that she doesn't handle any ...and more »
- Bullying rampant on online video game platforms - WESTERNMASSNEWS.com May 3, 2016Bullying rampant on online video game platformsWESTERNMASSNEWS.comVideo games have been a pastime for decades, but some children can get sucked into a virtual online world ripe with bullies. Gamers can compete with players from across the globe while talking to them in real time. “They could be playing with people ...
- The Gray Area of Bullying - Babble (blog) May 3, 2016Babble (blog)The Gray Area of BullyingBabble (blog)It was not my child. No; I was sure of it. He couldn't possibly be the mastermind behind all of the teasing that's been happening at school. Still, I was surprised to hear that he was there for it all, observing from the sidelines. If I were to expect […]
- Family of Tyler Clementi Is on Mission to End Bullying - Wall Street Journal May 2, 2016Wall Street JournalFamily of Tyler Clementi Is on Mission to End BullyingWall Street JournalJane Clementi tells time by counting the months since her 18-year-old son Tyler jumped off the George Washington Bridge. It has been 67. Sometimes simple things trigger tears. Like violins, bicycles and grocery shopping—all things he loved. Driving ...
- Bullying child can cost Shawano parents $366 - WBAY May 2, 2016Fox11online.comBullying child can cost Shawano parents $366WBAYThe parents of bullies in the city of Shawano could now be fined $366 or more if they don't intervene with their child's behavior. Chief of Police Mark Kohl in Shawano held a meeting Monday night to explain why he's enforcing a no-bullying ordinance.Parents could be fined in Shawano […]
- Bullying, Bathroom Bills and a Kid Named Joey - Huffington Post May 2, 2016Huffington PostBullying, Bathroom Bills and a Kid Named JoeyHuffington PostLike many high school sophomores, Joey is an energetic, charismatic 16-year-old with a wide variety of interests. He enjoys extracurricular activities that, in his words, “are not necessarily 100 percent gay accepting,” such as participating in his ...
- Are conservative donors bullying this public university? Its president says no. - Washington Post May 2, 2016Washington PostAre conservative donors bullying this public university? Its president says no.Washington PostGeorge Mason University's president has responded to concerns raised by faculty, students and others that the public university has become overly dependent on private donations — questions prompted by one recent gift from a foundation with ...and more »
- Bullying can turn victims into bullies - news9.com KWTV May 2, 2016news9.com KWTVBullying can turn victims into bulliesnews9.com KWTV(HealthDay News) -- A combination of face-to-face taunting and cyberbullying may greatly increase the risk that victims will become bullies themselves, a new study suggests. "Students who are victimized are more likely to exhibit aggressive behaviors ...and more »
- Manchester teen fights bullying with 'Save One' organization - FOX 61 May 2, 2016FOX 61Manchester teen fights bullying with 'Save One' organizationFOX 61Manchester High School junior Jonathan Miller wants to be a voice for bullying victims. He hopes by sharing his own story of being taunted, he can help end a problem too many kids have to deal with. Miller hopes his organization, SaveOne, can be a ...
- Bland County School superintendent to review bullying policies after parents voice concerns - Bluefield Daily Telegraph May 3, 2016