- C-TEC seniors plan anti-bully campaign - The Newark Advocate January 27, 2015The Newark AdvocateC-TEC seniors plan anti-bully campaignThe Newark AdvocateThe four are focusing on the mental health side of bullying — how serious bullying is and how damaging it can be. Their plan is to present at any middle school in Licking County that will have them. They're also writing an article for the C-TEC ...
- Parents of Bardstown girl seek change in bullying laws after suicide - WHAS 11.com (subscription) January 27, 2015WHAS 11.com (subscription)Parents of Bardstown girl seek change in bullying laws after suicideWHAS 11.com (subscription)Carter's mother and stepfather spoke out Monday calling for change in the state legislature when it comes to Kentucky's bullying laws. "If something good can come out of this than we would like for it to be at least the laws […]
- Bullying is flaw that can't just be accepted - The Tand D.com January 27, 2015Bullying is flaw that can't just be acceptedThe Tand D.comNew laws, media attention and public awareness campaigns have placed a greater emphasis on bullying in recent years than perhaps ever in the nation's history. Yet bullying remains a stubborn problem with far-reaching effects. More than one in four ...Studies show bullying continues to have devastating impact […]
- Anti-bullying Twitter Site At Platteview High School - WOWT January 27, 2015WOWTAnti-bullying Twitter Site At Platteview High SchoolWOWT“A couple of them had a few issues of maybe being bullies and so that was my first question to them is how do you not be a hypocrite and go out there and put that information out there and not live it?” Platteview Principal Angela Simpson said. But […]
- Group offers anti-bullying workshops - Opelousas Daily World January 27, 2015Opelousas Daily WorldGroup offers anti-bullying workshopsOpelousas Daily WorldBullying, especially in schools, is getting a great deal of attention lately and the Southwest Center for Rural Initiatives is doing its part to fight the violence. Youth Agent Ursula Ransburg has hosted numerous workshops with various after-school ...
- 'No Not Me' -- Anastasia Richardson's Campaign to End Bullying - Huffington Post January 26, 2015'No Not Me' -- Anastasia Richardson's Campaign to End BullyingHuffington PostAnastasia's band director, along with her singing coach D'lynn Everett and producer Curt Ryle, encouraged her to write an anti-bullying song titled "I am beautiful" and to start her campaign to bring an end to bullying called, "No Not Me." When asked ...
- Tevlin: Bullying incident goes viral and backfires big time - Minneapolis Star Tribune January 26, 2015Minneapolis Star TribuneTevlin: Bullying incident goes viral and backfires big timeMinneapolis Star TribuneKnudson tried to reach the bullies' parents, but they never returned his calls or answered their door. So he called the police. That may seem extreme, until you realize that a teen that the Knudsons knew had recently committed suicide after being bullied.Father […]
- Child Sense: Explaining bullying behavior to your child - The San Luis Obispo Tribune January 26, 2015Child Sense: Explaining bullying behavior to your childThe San Luis Obispo TribuneAs parents and adults we like to quantify bullying as a behavior that can be neatly placed in a nice category of set behaviors, unfortunately bullying is rather a subjective thing with many variables. What one child may find funny another may find ...
- Jazz Take a Stand Against Bullying - NBA.com (blog) January 26, 2015Jazz Take a Stand Against BullyingNBA.com (blog)The 12-page tabloid features a message from Gail Miller, chair of the Utah Anti-Bullying Coalition and owner of the Utah Jazz, photos and quotes from current Jazz players, and in-depth information about identifying acts of bullying, helping students ...and more »
- Father of bullies fired after Minnesota man takes Snapchat harassment of his ... - fox13now.com January 26, 2015Digital JournalFather of bullies fired after Minnesota man takes Snapchat harassment of his ...fox13now.comMINNESOTA – A video posted by a Minnesota father has gathered more than 4 million views in less than a week, and the obviously emotional man is speaking out against bullying after his African-American daughter received hateful and racist messages on ...Family apologizes […]
- C-TEC seniors plan anti-bully campaign - The Newark Advocate January 27, 2015