- Putting up a fight against bullying - Jacksonville Daily News October 21, 2014Putting up a fight against bullyingJacksonville Daily NewsBeing bullied isn't something that toughens the recipient up, preparing him or her for “life in the real world.” Being bullied isn't something the recipient needs to “get over” or suffer in silence, to keep the peace either on or off school grounds ...Parents, teachers must be sensitive to c
- Parents Against Bullying rally for the cause - Porterville Recorder October 21, 2014Porterville RecorderParents Against Bullying rally for the causePorterville RecorderThe event offered hope to children and parents that something could be done against bullying. “I don't like bullies. I don't like bullying,” said David Prestage, president of the Porterville Optimist Club. Prestage, who arranged the motorcycle run from ...
- Watch Grown Women Have A Nasty Catfight: Who's Bullying Whom? (VIDEO) - Huffington Post October 21, 2014Watch Grown Women Have A Nasty Catfight: Who's Bullying Whom? (VIDEO)Huffington PostCanda claims that for the past three years, she has been cyberstalked and bullied by Annette, a woman she has never even met. She says Annette is obsessed with her and is using the Internet as a tool to embarrass and humiliate her. But Annette insists ...
- Anonymous bullying and violence hotline “OK2SAY” promoted days after ... - Fox17 October 20, 2014Anonymous bullying and violence hotline “OK2SAY” promoted days after ...Fox17KALAMAZOO, Mich. – It's been one week since the tragic death of a Wyoming teen who took his life after his family said he was bullied. Now, more students are learning about an anonymous tip line that's in place across the state to help others speak up ...and more »
- Anna-Jonesboro Community High School investigating bullying incident - KFVS October 20, 2014Anna-Jonesboro Community High School investigating bullying incidentKFVSANNA, IL (KFVS) - Anna-Jonesboro Community High School leaders are investigating reports of a bullying incident at school. It hasn't been made clear how many students are involved, but the victim's father is speaking out about the ordeal.Anna-Jonesboro High School Investigating
- Parents of bullying victim meet with Highlands superintendent - Pittsburgh Post Gazette October 20, 2014Parents of bullying victim meet with Highlands superintendentPittsburgh Post GazetteThe parents and attorney of an autistic student from Highlands High School who was taped to a goal post met with Superintendent Michael Bjalobok today to discuss ways to prevent bullying. Austin Babinsack, 16, was duct-taped to a goal post Oct. 5 by ...Bullying victim, family
- JV football canceled at Monroe-Woodbury High School due to bullying - WABC-TV October 20, 2014NBC New YorkJV football canceled at Monroe-Woodbury High School due to bullyingWABC-TVSchool officials at Monroe-Woodbury High School in Orange County have canceled the rest of the football season for the junior varsity team. Officials say they were notified about bullying among team members, including verbal abuse. An investigation was ...Another School Can
- What These Celebrities Have To Say About Bullying May Not Be What You're ... - Huffington Post October 20, 2014What These Celebrities Have To Say About Bullying May Not Be What You're ...Huffington PostThe campaign, which crowdsources simple anti-bullying solutions from teens and celebs, suggests that when teens target those who have previously targeted them, the situation is only made worse. The ideal way to respond to bullies is with disarming ...
- Mom says 10-year-old bullied after cutting hair short to donate to charity - Fox News October 20, 2014Fox NewsMom says 10-year-old bullied after cutting hair short to donate to charityFox NewsAn Ohio mother is speaking out after she says her 10-year-old daughter was bullied at school because she cut her hair short to donate it to charity. Fox 45 reported Tuesday that Jetta Fosburg decided on her own to cut 14 inches off of her long blonde ...Ten-year-old bul
- Derek Hough's Bullying Nightmare: Was Strung Up By Ankles, Had a Gun Put to ... - E! Online October 20, 2014E! OnlineDerek Hough's Bullying Nightmare: Was Strung Up By Ankles, Had a Gun Put to ...E! OnlineDerek Hough may be one of Hollywood's hottest dancers, but life wasn't always so sweet. The Dancing With the Stars pro suffered horrific bullying when he was a child. "On one occasion, they would tie my ankles up with a very rough rope, hang m
- Putting up a fight against bullying - Jacksonville Daily News October 21, 2014