- Celebrities refusing to bow to bullying - Columbus Dispatch April 27, 2015Celebrities refusing to bow to bullyingColumbus DispatchSo often that few people were surprised when Fox News host Chris Wallace commented that singer Kelly Clarkson “could stay off the deep-dish pizza.” (He later apologized.) Or when TMZ posted a picture of a bikini-clad Selena Gomez on a Mexican beach ...and more »
- Bullying leads to depression and suicidal thoughts in teens - Medical Xpress April 27, 2015cleveland.comBullying leads to depression and suicidal thoughts in teensMedical XpressHigh school students subjected to bullying and other forms of harassment are more likely to report being seriously depressed, consider suicide and carry weapons to school, according to findings from a trio of studies reported at the Pediatric Academic ...Life of a bully victim: Brittany Arnold (Opinion)cleveland.comBullying […]
- Girl battles back from bullying to master the mat - KMBC Kansas City April 27, 2015KMBC Kansas CityGirl battles back from bullying to master the matKMBC Kansas CityClaire had been bullied since first grade and it came to a tipping point last year. “I didn't want to get up in the morning. I didn't care how I looked, how my grades were. I didn't care about anything,” she said. “All […]
- Workplace bullying - Safety+Health magazine April 27, 2015Safety+Health magazineWorkplace bullyingSafety+Health magazineBullying can have serious repercussions. Victims of bullying may feel angry or helpless and experience a loss of confidence. Additionally, bullying can cause physical side effects, including an inability to sleep, loss of appetite, headaches, or panic ...and more »
- Walkers in Taylor battle bullying - The Detroit News April 27, 2015The Detroit NewsWalkers in Taylor battle bullyingThe Detroit NewsPeople walk in Taylor's Heritage Park in memory of Courtney Hood, who committed suicide at 15. The fundraiser sought to draw awareness to the devastating consequences of bullying as well as provide support to family. (Photo: Photos by Brandy Baker ...and more »
- Bullying proves a vexing problem for schools - Dallas Morning News April 27, 2015Bullying proves a vexing problem for schoolsDallas Morning NewsFour years ago, Texas legislators passed a law to help root out bullying and cyberbullying in schools. But educators and experts on the law said schools find themselves in a tough spot when trying to police student cruelty that unfolds online and ...
- Belton School District investigating bullying and hurtful emails - Kansas City Star April 27, 2015Kansas City StarBelton School District investigating bullying and hurtful emailsKansas City StarIt's upsetting to district officials, who have made fighting bullying a priority for several years with measure such as setting up an online system that allows students to report bullying instances discreetly. And it's equally troubling that the ...
- Monica Lewinsky Calls Herself 'Patient Zero' For The Epidemic Of Online ... - The Inquisitr April 27, 2015The InquisitrMonica Lewinsky Calls Herself 'Patient Zero' For The Epidemic Of Online ...The InquisitrMonica Lewinsky recently gave a TED Talk in which she called herself “Patient Zero” for online bullying and shaming. Lewinsky says before her affair with former President Bill Clinton, the media landscape was quite different. She claims that she was ...
- Cavaliers ignoring Boston's bullying tactics - ESPN (blog) April 26, 2015Cavaliers ignoring Boston's bullying tacticsESPN (blog)Maybe it shouldn't be surprising that a Blatt-coached team wouldn't want to dignify Boston's bullying tactics with a response. After all, the NBA playoffs are like a trip to Club Med compared to what he went through overseas when titles were at stake ...and more »
- Support for Bullied Teen Who Makes Passionate Cry for Help Online - Yahoo Parenting April 24, 2015Yahoo ParentingSupport for Bullied Teen Who Makes Passionate Cry for Help OnlineYahoo ParentingThe Facebook comments are overwhelmingly positive, with many calling Hamrick “beautiful” and recalling their own experiences of being bullied in school. The commenters include four current and former Truman students, one of whom said she wound up ...Truman High student's bullying video goes viral; […]
- Celebrities refusing to bow to bullying - Columbus Dispatch April 27, 2015