- Human Rights Commission to sue Brunswick schools over bullying - WCSH-TV December 21, 2014WCSH-TVHuman Rights Commission to sue Brunswick schools over bullyingWCSH-TVThe commission investigators said the school did respond to the family's complaints at the time, but that it didn't do enough to actually stop the harassment. The Commission said it has handled other bullying cases in the past but this is the first ...and more »
- Glastonbury school combats bullying through song - WFSB December 21, 2014Glastonbury school combats bullying through songWFSBThe school is tackling the issue of bullying through friendship and song. The song calls Don't Laugh At Me was featured in the school's holiday concert last week, with students joining their teachers to show people they're not along with it comes to ...
- Consequences of bullying / The hard battle - Press of Atlantic City December 21, 2014Consequences of bullying / The hard battlePress of Atlantic CityIn fact, a new report says incidents of harassment, intimidation and bullying are down dramatically at New Jersey schools. The decrease may mean that the state's anti-bullying law is working, but it also seems clear that some large districts are ...and more »
- Anti-bullying protest held after 12-year-old commits suicide - KCRA Sacramento December 21, 2014Anti-bullying protest held after 12-year-old commits suicideKCRA SacramentoDozens of people were out in Lincoln taking a stand against bullying after a 12-year-old boy committed suicide after allegedly being bullied and harassed. Show Transcript Hide Transcript. Advertising. Video Transcript. DRYER WEATHER IS GOING TO LAST ...and more »
- Their Voice: Understanding the impact of bullying - Daily Herald December 21, 2014Their Voice: Understanding the impact of bullyingDaily HeraldThe following is the first of a two-part collaboration with Dr. Gregory A. Hudnall, founder and Executive Director of Hope4Utah (www.hope4utah.com) in which we will discuss the problem of bullying in our schools with the emphasis on children with ...
- Rights panel to sue Brunswick School Department over alleged bullying - Press Herald December 21, 2014Rights panel to sue Brunswick School Department over alleged bullyingPress HeraldThe Maine Human Rights Commission is preparing to take the Brunswick School Department to court because of alleged bullying at Brunswick Junior High School, WCSH-TV reported. The case involves a boy whose family said he was bullied at the school ...
- Parents allege rampant bullying at Clay County school - First Coast News December 19, 2014First Coast NewsParents allege rampant bullying at Clay County schoolFirst Coast NewsMIDDLEBURG, Fla. -- Parents of a student attacked at a Clay County junior high school say they are taking their daughter out of that school, fed up with constant bullying there and what they say is a lack of response from school administrators and […]
- Dearborn Heights teen charges anti-Arab bullying at school - Detroit Free Press December 19, 2014Detroit Free PressDearborn Heights teen charges anti-Arab bullying at schoolDetroit Free PressA freshman girl at a high school in Dearborn Heights was repeatedly bullied and then assaulted because of her Arab ethnicity, according to a civil rights complaint filed Thursday. "They made me scared to walk in the hallways," said Amaya Almawri, a ...Teen claims […]
- Fairfield superintendent: Rumors of bullying in teen's suicide not true - WLWT Cincinnati December 19, 2014WLWT CincinnatiFairfield superintendent: Rumors of bullying in teen's suicide not trueWLWT Cincinnati“Our teachers and administrators work daily to teach all students positive behavior and to combat bullying whenever and wherever it is witnessed or reported,” Otten wrote. “That certainly does not mean there is no bullying in our schools. It would be ...Conflicting reports on […]
- Mom drafts parent-to-parent letter on bullying - 9NEWS.com December 17, 20149NEWS.comMom drafts parent-to-parent letter on bullying9NEWS.comShe is a parent at Powderhorn Elementary School in south Jefferson County. She says bullying is an issue at her school like it is at every school, but, she wants parents to take time this holiday season to talk with their kids and take a more proactive ...Kolka: Parents and […]
- Human Rights Commission to sue Brunswick schools over bullying - WCSH-TV December 21, 2014