- Police issue stern warning to Tamworth teens about 'obscene' cyber-bullying - Tamworth Herald August 27, 2015Tamworth HeraldPolice issue stern warning to Tamworth teens about 'obscene' cyber-bullyingTamworth HeraldTAMWORTH police have issued a stern warning to local teenagers about cyber-bullying after a host of obscene and defamatory statements were made through an anonymous Twitter account. The tweets came from an account which the Herald has chosen ...and more »
- Letter: Bullying requires immediate attention - Auburn Citizen August 27, 2015Advocate.comLetter: Bullying requires immediate attentionAuburn CitizenFirst person: It was really disturbing reading about that Greenwich, Conn. boy who killed himself with his father's shotgun on the first day of school in his senior year because he couldn't take all the bullying he suffered going all the way back to ...Op-ed: What to Do If Your […]
- Anti-bullying campaign, Cancer fight, highlight season championships at State ... - WSAU August 27, 2015WSAUAnti-bullying campaign, Cancer fight, highlight season championships at State ...WSAUWAUSAU, Wis. (WSAU) -- A race car driver from the Wausau area is raising awareness about bullying. Natalie Decker, who is now living in North Carolina participating in NASCAR's Drive for Diversity program still gets to come home to Wisconsin for about ...
- Online company that bullied disabled Navy vet for complaining about customer ... - New York Daily News August 27, 2015New York Daily NewsOnline company that bullied disabled Navy vet for complaining about customer ...New York Daily NewsAn online company has to pay – a least a little bit – for trying to bully a disabled Navy veteran. Blue Professional's Accessory Outlet site had threatened to fine Navy vet-turned-special education teacher Cindy Cox $250 for […]
- Miracle dog spreads anti-bullying message - WKYC-TV August 27, 2015WKYC-TVMiracle dog spreads anti-bullying messageWKYC-TVA message and a book about defeating bullies was born. "Also the importance of forgiveness," said Willenbrock. "I look at Marshall, who's been through so much, and he still shows up for life. He didn't let his darkest days define him." "We have now ...
- Study: Many kids hide bullying from parents - WPRI 12 Eyewitness News August 27, 2015Study: Many kids hide bullying from parentsWPRI 12 Eyewitness NewsEAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — A lot can happen during the school day after your children leave your sight. Would you know if they were being bullied at school, or if they were bullying others? Harassment could be happening right in front of you ...and more »
- Teacher Works to Prevent Bullying as New School Year Begins - NBC Connecticut August 27, 2015Teacher Works to Prevent Bullying as New School Year BeginsNBC ConnecticutA new school year can bring about bullying and one teacher in New Britain has made it his mission to motivate students to stop the destructive behavior as soon as they see it. "I think when bullying is at its worse is when you feel […]
- Kids with disorders bear brunt of bullying burden - WZVN-TV August 27, 2015WZVN-TVKids with disorders bear brunt of bullying burdenWZVN-TVGetting us more on what to look for if your child has a disorder and is being bullied. An expert tells me kids with disorders tend to be bullied more. Today I spent the day at De LaSalle Academy. The school focuses most of its energy on eliminating […]
- Bullying must be reported, says state superintendent in wake of Philip Barbour ... - West Virginia MetroNews August 26, 2015West Virginia MetroNewsBullying must be reported, says state superintendent in wake of Philip Barbour ...West Virginia MetroNewsPHILIPPI, W.Va. — The teen boy who held 27 fellow students and one teacher hostage at Philip Barbour High School Tuesday may have been looking for the student or students who'd bullied him, according to the boy's pastor. Dr. […]
- Donald Trump keeps bullying Megyn Kelly on Twitter, because Donald Trump - Washington Post August 26, 2015Donald Trump keeps bullying Megyn Kelly on Twitter, because Donald TrumpWashington PostThis story has been updated with a (full-throated) statement from Fox News's Roger Ailes. Despite his disdain for Fox News's Megyn Kelly, Trump couldn't help but watch her hit show, "The Kelly File," on Monday night. This, by the way, was Kelly's first ...
- Police issue stern warning to Tamworth teens about 'obscene' cyber-bullying - Tamworth Herald August 27, 2015