- Kindness challenge kicks off in schools to curb bullying - News10.net August 30, 2014Kindness challenge kicks off in schools to curb bullyingNews10.net"With the bullying epidemic on the rise, we wanted to create a program that would go into schools and create this kindness explosion, this infectious thing," Williams said. "And what you'll notice is you'll see a drop in bully-related incidents without ...
- Bully Alert app will allow students to report bullying from smartphone - KTNV August 30, 2014Bully Alert app will allow students to report bullying from smartphoneKTNVLas Vegas, NV (KTNV) -- Marcos, Evan and Blaze are the brains behind the new app "Bully Alert." "It's hard to solve bullying, but I think you can take steps to better report it," Evan Savar said. "I think our app solves a big problem." It's still
- Cyber-bullying Research Center speaks with students at Casica Hall - kjrh.com August 29, 2014kjrh.comCyber-bullying Research Center speaks with students at Casica Hallkjrh.comExperts with the Cyber-Bullying Research Center met with middle school kids and their parents in a special meeting. Research officials say there is a close connection between kids that are bullied at school and bullied online. He says it's important to ...Overhaul of law a
- Schools take on new approach to bullying - Online Athens August 29, 2014Schools take on new approach to bullyingOnline AthensWith the new school year comes a new focus on bullying that could help schools stop the victimization before it starts, said University of Georgia researcher Katherine Raczynski. Raczynski, director of Safe and Welcoming Schools, an outreach project of ...
- SC SRO talks bullying - Sedalia Democrat August 29, 2014SC SRO talks bullyingSedalia DemocratAlmost everyone has faced some type of bully from the classic lunch thief to the self-elected dictator of the hallway. These bullies still ply their trade and now have an added tool with social media, but authorities want kids to know help is there if ...
- Allegany-Limestone takes next steps to eliminate bullying - Olean Times Herald August 29, 2014Allegany-Limestone takes next steps to eliminate bullyingOlean Times HeraldALLEGANY — In the past, students at Allegany-Limestone Elementary School have participated in assemblies that addressed bullying through role playing, wore anti-bullying T-shirts en masse and even met a former beauty queen who had been a victim of ...Our Opinion: Bullying must be addr
- Which MCS school had the most bullying last year? - Muncie Star Press August 29, 2014Which MCS school had the most bullying last year?Muncie Star PressBullying, clearly, is an issue here. It's an issue at most schools in the state. In fact, Indiana ranks third in the nation when it comes to bullying in schools. But does this local number reflect an issue that is out of control or a bullying plan ...Our View: Good people stop bullyingMor
- DA: No charges against Santa Rosa mom in bullying case - KTVU San Francisco August 28, 2014CBS LocalDA: No charges against Santa Rosa mom in bullying caseKTVU San FranciscoShe was accused by the Sonoma County Sheriff's Office of grabbing the boy by the throat and confronting him during the lunch hour about bullying her 9-year-old daughter who was in third grade at the time. She was arrested on suspicion of inflicting ...Mom accused of bully a
- Bullying begins even before kids start school - CBS News August 26, 2014CBS NewsBullying begins even before kids start schoolCBS News"I was very surprised by how young these kids are," said Rachel Annuziato, an assistant professor for clinical psychology at Fordham University in New York City. "I think our understanding of bullying is that it's something that starts a little later ...Study: Bullying Begins Be
- Can Boomers Stop The Bullying At Work? - Forbes August 25, 2014Can Boomers Stop The Bullying At Work?ForbesIf you saw a young child being pushed around on the playground, chances are you would intervene. But are you equally proactive when you see bullying at work? While this may sound like a hypothetical question, it's anything but. According to a 2014 ...
- Kindness challenge kicks off in schools to curb bullying - News10.net August 30, 2014