- Letter: Slaughter is hardly a defensible response to bullying - Roanoke Times January 25, 2015Letter: Slaughter is hardly a defensible response to bullyingRoanoke TimesPosted: Sunday, January 25, 2015 12:10 am. Letter: Slaughter is hardly a defensible response to bullying. So, Fran Delany ("Charlie Hebdo was a bully," Jan. 14 letter), I must ask you: Is it OK that I bully you with a bullet but not with ink? If […]
- Birmingham's Division of Youth Services tackles bullying, peer p - WSFA.com ... - WSFA January 25, 2015WSFABirmingham's Division of Youth Services tackles bullying, peer p - WSFA.com ...WSFADeputy director Michael Moore stepped in throughout the play to talk about ways to deal with bullying and when you should ask for help. The summit was created to give local students information about where they can find a mentor and on how deal […]
- Tevlin: Bullying incident goes viral and backfires on all concerned - Minneapolis Star Tribune January 24, 2015Minneapolis Star TribuneTevlin: Bullying incident goes viral and backfires on all concernedMinneapolis Star TribuneKnudson tried to reach the bullies' parents, but they never returned his calls or answered their door. So he called the police. That may seem extreme, until you realize that a teen that the Knudsons knew had recently committed suicide after being […]
- Louise Palanker: Bullying, Talking to a First Crush, Boyfriend 'Likes' a Girl ... - Noozhawk January 24, 2015Louise Palanker: Bullying, Talking to a First Crush, Boyfriend 'Likes' a Girl ...NoozhawkBullies are cowards and if two or more people stand up to them and make a fuss, they do not like it and they will usually back down. Bullies would love to continue bullying you slyly and covertly while everyone else cowers in […]
- District 11 works through anti-bullying recommendations - ABC Newspapers January 24, 2015District 11 works through anti-bullying recommendationsABC NewspapersActionable items from three of five 2014 Anti-Bullying/Anti-Harassment Community Task Force recommendations have gone before the School Board recently. All five of the task force's recommendations were accepted by the board in August and passed on to ...
- Conference starts conversation on bullying - Sierra Vista Herald January 24, 2015Conference starts conversation on bullyingSierra Vista Herald“There is no group in society that is not touched by bullying in one form or another,” Tompkins-Stutzman said, to about a dozen people gathered for the all-day event. “Bullying occurs not only among our youth in schools and peer groups, but in our ...
- Father of alleged Snapchat bullies loses his job - Washington Post January 24, 2015Father of alleged Snapchat bullies loses his jobWashington PostThe father of two teen boys who allegedly bullied a Minnesota girl with racist comments on Snapchat has reportedly been fired from his job. The alleged case of cyberbullying became a national news story when the father of the girl made an emotional ...
- Under New Law, Bully Suspects Could Have to Hand Over Social Media ... - NBC Chicago January 23, 2015RTUnder New Law, Bully Suspects Could Have to Hand Over Social Media ...NBC ChicagoA new Illinois law prohibiting cyber bullying and social media harassment at schools now means that administrators can require access to a student's social media account if they are suspected of cyber bullying. NBC Chicago's Rob Elgas reports ...New Illinois cyber bully […]
- Are Minnesota schools doing enough to combat bullying? - FOX 9 News January 23, 2015FOX 9 NewsAre Minnesota schools doing enough to combat bullying?FOX 9 NewsThe response to the story of a Prior Lake father who called out his daughter's bullies on YouTube has been overwhelming with calls, emails, tweets, Facebook posts all about students across the Twin Cities and beyond who are facing somewhat similar ...and more »
- Watch: Father Takes to YouTube to Stop Bullying of Adopted African-American ... - The Root January 22, 2015The RootWatch: Father Takes to YouTube to Stop Bullying of Adopted African-American ...The RootAfter a few conversations with the reported bullies' father, Knudson took to YouTube to voice his disbelief. In a nearly six-minute-long video, Knudson plays the children's Snapchat in which they call Dierdra a "slut" and "n--ger," and then he plays a ...
- Letter: Slaughter is hardly a defensible response to bullying - Roanoke Times January 25, 2015