- South Carolina mom says bullying drove son to commit suicide - New York Daily News November 22, 2014New York Daily NewsSouth Carolina mom says bullying drove son to commit suicideNew York Daily NewsA despondent South Carolina mother said her 13-year-old son, Brandon, committed suicide because he was incessantly bullied at school. Regina Alexander told WBTV that her son's last words to her as she left for work Friday night were, “'I love […]
- Grandmother angry with LCSD because of bullying incidents - FOX 4 November 21, 2014Grandmother angry with LCSD because of bullying incidentsFOX 4CAPE CORAL, Fla. - A fifth grader at a local elementary school said she's being bullied, and her grandma believes the Lee County School District isn't doing enough to stop it. "My child shouldn't have to go to school and wonder and worry, 'Is somebody ...
- Alleged China school bus bullying investigated - WMTW Portland November 21, 2014Alleged China school bus bullying investigatedWMTW PortlandWMTW News 8's Jim Keithley reports that the Kennebec County Sheriff's Offce is investigating an alleged bullying situation that occurred on a school bus in the town of China. The alleged victim's grandmother said the bullying has been going on for ...and more »
- Alleged rape victim facing bullying on social media - WFTV Orlando November 21, 2014Alleged rape victim facing bullying on social mediaWFTV OrlandoWebb said social media has been playing a more significant role in a victim's road to recovery, and sometimes the bullying can prevent them from testifying. In the Winter Springs case, classmates have said the victim wants to have sex with the six ...
- Henrico teen who claimed bullying found guilty of assault - WWBT November 21, 2014LGBTQ NationHenrico teen who claimed bullying found guilty of assaultWWBTA Henrico teen who claimed he was bullied was found guilty of assault on Friday. Fourteen-year-old Eric Martin faced two counts of assault against two students after a fight at Highland Springs High School. Eric said he was only fighting back against ...Bullied High Springs student […]
- Fighting bullies with fashion - FOX CT November 21, 2014Fighting bullies with fashionFOX CTMIDDLETOWN – There are many programs ways to raise awareness about bullying, this one is different. NOBUL Apparel is a site for purchasing snap back hats, hoodies, tee shirts and other items popular with the teen set. The clothes are emblazoned with a ...
- Bullying hurts: Young people at Ranch Hope help bring resolution to terrifying ... - NJ.com November 21, 2014Bullying hurts: Young people at Ranch Hope help bring resolution to terrifying ...NJ.comWednesday's "Bullying Hurts" event at Ranch Hope in Alloway Township helped bring attention to a problem that needs intense focus without the burden of the latest grand tragedy. This event was kids reading their own words to other kids. It highlighted ...
- The Justice Department becomes a schoolyard bully in Wisconsin - Washington Post November 20, 2014The Justice Department becomes a schoolyard bully in WisconsinWashington PostMILWAUKEE. It is as remarkable as it is repulsive, the ingenuity with which the Obama administration uses the regulatory state's intricacies to advance progressivism's project of breaking nongovernmental institutions to government's saddle. Eager to ...and more »
- The day I slugged a bully - Chicago Tribune November 20, 2014Niagara Falls ReviewThe day I slugged a bullyChicago TribuneBullying is all the rage in modern American society. Gone are the worries about polio, yellow fever and starvation because the crops didn't come in. Parents need something to preoccupy their desire to fret. Schools are focused on teaching across-the ...Jim Brock: Some Americans really like bulliesGalesburg […]
- Mother pulls student out of Medina ISD after bullying - KENS 5 TV November 20, 2014KENS 5 TVMother pulls student out of Medina ISD after bullyingKENS 5 TVBut she and her mother said the bullying got so bad, including a post on Instagram, that taking her out of school was their only option. "It started with just a few people, then a lot of their friends started doing it, and […]
- South Carolina mom says bullying drove son to commit suicide - New York Daily News November 22, 2014