- Montana nears final approval of anti-bullying bill - Great Falls Tribune March 28, 2015Great Falls TribuneMontana nears final approval of anti-bullying billGreat Falls TribuneKimberly Dudik of Missoula would originally have directed public school districts to adopt certain policies addressing the issue of bullying. The bill was amended in the House to simply prohibit students and teachers from bullying any student in a ...and more »
- One LGBT School's Effort to Stop Bullying Starts Young - TakePart March 28, 2015TakePartOne LGBT School's Effort to Stop Bullying Starts YoungTakePartBut for Zsilavetz, the idea isn't so much about catering to children who experience bullying because of their own gender or sexual identity. It's about reaching LGBT parents and teachers who often have to hide behind the rigid gender norms of the ...
- Miss PA Teen USA Jasmine Daniels spreads anti-bullying advice at Highland ... - The Delaware County Daily Times March 28, 2015Miss PA Teen USA Jasmine Daniels spreads anti-bullying advice at Highland ...The Delaware County Daily TimesJasmine Daniels, the 2015 Miss Pennsylvania Teen USA speaks to a fourth grade class at Highland Park Elementary School in Upper Darby on Friday afternoon. Daniels spoke about bullying and the ways children can get help. Tom Kelly IV — […]
- Family: Bullying to blame for HISD school fight posted on social media - KTRK-TV March 28, 2015KTRK-TVFamily: Bullying to blame for HISD school fight posted on social mediaKTRK-TVFamily: Bullying to blame for HISD school fight posted on social media. Family: Bullying to blame for school fight posted on social media. The mom of an HISD girl involved in a school fight that?s been posted on social media is angry that the […]
- Anti-Bullying Film Raising Awareness in Wake of 12-Year-Old's Death - FOX40 March 28, 2015FOX40Anti-Bullying Film Raising Awareness in Wake of 12-Year-Old's DeathFOX40Century Folsom 14 Theaters is doing a special preview screening of “A Girl Like Her”, a fictional film showing the hidden camera accounts of Jessica Burns, a high school girl being bullied by former friend, Avery Kelly. The subtitle of the film says ...
- Garner student director wins district award for anti-bullying video - News & Observer March 27, 2015News & ObserverGarner student director wins district award for anti-bullying videoNews & ObserverHansen, a 10th-grade student at Garner Magnet High, said a few of his close friends and former classmates who were cyber-bullied while in school are now being home-schooled. They received text messages, that said “Just go kill yourself,” or “You're so ...
- Spain Accused of Bullying Protesters With New 'Gagging Law' - Newsweek March 27, 2015NewsweekSpain Accused of Bullying Protesters With New 'Gagging Law'NewsweekThe Spanish parliament passed a controversial “gagging law” yesterday, sparking outrage among rights groups who accuse the government of “bullying” protestors and quashing freedom of expression. Demonstrators will now be hit with fines for committing a ...
- Jonathan Martin, Dolphins bullying scandal victim, cut by 49ers - Yahoo Sports (blog) March 26, 2015Yahoo Sports (blog)Jonathan Martin, Dolphins bullying scandal victim, cut by 49ersYahoo Sports (blog)The two will forever be linked, as the main characters in the Miami Dolphins locker room bullying scandal of 2013. According to the reports, Incognito was the main agitator to Martin, who left the team as a result. Martin never returned to the […]
- Can a Movie Help Stop Bullying-Related Suicide? A Girl Like Her Tries - TIME March 26, 2015TIMECan a Movie Help Stop Bullying-Related Suicide? A Girl Like Her TriesTIMECorrection appended, March 26. When a girl named Jessica attempts suicide in the new film A Girl Like Her, everyone at school points the finger of blame at Avery, a popular clique leader who's been hounding her for months. And since Jessica was wearing […]
- Kentucky judges ponder case of school bullying suicide - U.S. News & World Report March 25, 2015Kentucky judges ponder case of school bullying suicideU.S. News & World ReportFRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — Can schools and teachers be held responsible if a bullied student commits suicide? The Kentucky Supreme Court took up the question on Wednesday after the family of 13-year-old Stephen Patton sued teachers and school ...and more »
- Montana nears final approval of anti-bullying bill - Great Falls Tribune March 28, 2015