- Branstad to bring bullying prevention discussion to Sioux City - Sioux City Journal September 19, 2014Siouxland MattersBranstad to bring bullying prevention discussion to Sioux CitySioux City JournalDES MOINES | Gov. Terry Branstad will visit Sioux City next week to hear what local officials are doing to prevent bullying in schools and what the state can do to help. Branstad will be joined by his wife, Chris and Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds during the ...Branstad,
- Family of girl arrested in bully case to sue Sheriff - WTSP 10 News September 19, 2014WESH OrlandoFamily of girl arrested in bully case to sue SheriffWTSP 10 NewsShe had suffered relentless taunting and cyber-bullying in the months leading up to her death. In October of 2013, deputies arrested two girls, 14 and 12, and charged them with felony aggravated stalking. They were charged as juveniles, but Polk ...Family threatens lawsuit over bully
- Werner and Mary Braun: Stamping out bullying - The Daily Citizen September 19, 2014Werner and Mary Braun: Stamping out bullyingThe Daily Citizen“Harassment, intimidation or bullying toward a student, whether by other students, staff or third parties, is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated. This prohibition includes aggressive behavior, physical, verbal and psychological abuse, and ...
- Message from Rural Metro Hometown Heroes about Bullying - SanTanValley.com September 19, 2014Lebanon DemocratMessage from Rural Metro Hometown Heroes about BullyingSanTanValley.comBullying does not only happen with children, but it takes place in our workplaces, schools, churches and anywhere there is a group of people. Bullying can happen for different reasons, but most instances occur because someone has power over another.Preparing children for m
- Federal Appeals Judge: Argentina's Bullying a Bank - ABC News September 18, 2014Federal Appeals Judge: Argentina's Bullying a BankABC NewsJudges on a federal appeals court panel Thursday said they suspect Argentina has gone rogue, ignoring court orders and bullying a U.S. bank to try to prevent it from obeying a court order. Judge Reena Raggi of the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals made ...and more »
- Playful Banter or Bullying -- Whose Perception Matters? - Huffington Post September 18, 2014Playful Banter or Bullying -- Whose Perception Matters?Huffington PostHow do we define and measure bullying? This is the question that continues to plague bullying prevention researchers, policymakers, and advocates alike. In his latest blog post, Dr. Justin Patchin ponders on the interactions between his adult friends ...and more »
- One In Five Workers Has Left Their Job Because Of Bullying - Forbes September 18, 2014ForbesOne In Five Workers Has Left Their Job Because Of BullyingForbes“Bullying impacts workers of all backgrounds regardless of race, education, income, and level of authority within an organization,” said vice president of human resources Rosemary Haefner, in a statement. “Many of the workers who have experienced this ...Bullying a common problem at workCB
- Olweus anti-bullying program starts another year at Chartiers Valley schools - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette September 18, 2014Olweus anti-bullying program starts another year at Chartiers Valley schoolsPittsburgh Post-GazetteIn a continuing effort to help reduce and prevent bullying, Chartiers Valley School District is again turning to the Olweus program. This year's program will kick off at 2 p.m. Tuesday with an event at the primary school. The date coincides with ...
- Mom: Boy tormented by bullies wrote suicide letter - Orlando Sentinel September 18, 2014New York Daily NewsMom: Boy tormented by bullies wrote suicide letterOrlando SentinelShe said administrators at Greenwood Lakes Middle School aren't doing enough to prevent bullying. The allegations come a week after her son's friend Lamar Hawkins III shot himself to death in the school's bathroom. Gusaeff said her son has been poked ...Parent
- Family: Boy who committed suicide was 'repeatedly attacked' by bullies - WESH Orlando September 15, 2014CBS LocalFamily: Boy who committed suicide was 'repeatedly attacked' by bulliesWESH OrlandoWe are aware the family held a press conference this morning and allegations of bullying were discussed. The School Board has a comprehensive bullying policy that is fully enforced in all of our schools. We must remind everyone that this is an ongoing ...Pare
- Branstad to bring bullying prevention discussion to Sioux City - Sioux City Journal September 19, 2014