- Young girls who founded anti-bullying coalition find community, purpose through group - Tulsa World July 23, 2016Tulsa WorldYoung girls who founded anti-bullying coalition find community, purpose through groupTulsa WorldOn Saturday, Emma and her friend and group co-founder, 13-year-old Gretchen McPherson, gathered at the church with other girls for the third community meeting of Girls Against Bullying — a group the two girls created to help themselves and others cope ...and more »
- Lawton groups teamed up against bullying - KSWO July 23, 2016KSWOLawton groups teamed up against bullyingKSWOLAWTON, OK (KSWO) - A local organization that is standing up against bullying teamed up with a Lawton group to raise money Saturday. At noon at the Legends Lounge on Southwest Washington Avenue, a group called Changin Lanez Lawton hosted a ...
- Popular Western Branch Facebook page to shut down over "bullying," founder says - Virginian-Pilot July 23, 2016Virginian-PilotPopular Western Branch Facebook page to shut down over "bullying," founder saysVirginian-PilotA well-known community Facebook page about Western Branch claimed it would soon shut down due to “cyber bullying.” In June, The Pilot reported on a Facebook group called Western Branch Growing Forward. The group was started by Kathy Reagan ...and more »
- Disabled dog spreads anti-bullying message in Platteville - Dubuque Telegraph Herald July 23, 2016Dubuque Telegraph HeraldDisabled dog spreads anti-bullying message in PlattevilleDubuque Telegraph Herald“It's great that he's got this anti-bullying story that everyone's equal,” said Bingham. “If you have a disability, people still need to treat you the same. You're no less of a person.” That anti-bullying message is especially important for Bingham ...
- WHAT'S UP DOC? Bullying in Presidential Election 2016 - MetroWest Daily News July 23, 2016WHAT'S UP DOC? Bullying in Presidential Election 2016MetroWest Daily NewsQ: Is the tone of the election adding to violence? A: Bullying is a form of violence, and unfortunately there seems to be a lot of bullying going on in our election process right now. Bullying can be words (whether spoken or written, including cyber ...
- Red-velvet cupcakes helped this girl bounce back from bullying - Washington Post July 22, 2016Washington PostRed-velvet cupcakes helped this girl bounce back from bullyingWashington PostAll day long, throughout third grade, Gabrielle Williams counted the minutes until she could go home. Inside the swivel kitchen cupboard was her escape from the snide remarks of her classmates: cake flour, confectioner's sugar and chocolate. The little ...and more »
- Easing Women's Bullying: The Global and Growing Conversation for Good - Huffington Post July 22, 2016Huffington PostEasing Women's Bullying: The Global and Growing Conversation for GoodHuffington PostOver the past year, I invited people to pull up a chair—or a Facebook page—and talk about a topic we often avoid and keep in the shadows: how women sometimes bully, shun, and block other women. And how we can better support and each […]
- The NBA is the National Bullying Association - OneNewsNow July 22, 2016OneNewsNowThe NBA is the National Bullying AssociationOneNewsNow"This is the breakdown of society .... We've come to the point where .03 percent of the population is bullying the rest of the population ... to accept [transgenders] or else and giving them ultimatums .... This is a very dangerous time in the United ...and more »
- A dad's thoughts on keeping kids safe from school bullying - City Pages July 22, 2016City PagesA dad's thoughts on keeping kids safe from school bullyingCity PagesI have no tolerance for this kind of bullying and if the school administration had no answer, I would have taken action myself. I could not stand by knowing my child was being forced to deal with this on a regular basis. It's not […]
- Lisa Ann Goes Off on Online Trolls for Bullying Her Over Ray Rice Photo - Complex July 21, 2016ComplexLisa Ann Goes Off on Online Trolls for Bullying Her Over Ray Rice PhotoComplexSince Lisa Ann posted the photo on Monday, online trolls have left all kinds of horrible comments on her IG page. Some of the comments have been racist in nature and have been directed at Rice, while others have alluded to Lisa […]
- Young girls who founded anti-bullying coalition find community, purpose through group - Tulsa World July 23, 2016