- Spokane Police: Bullying video allegedly from Spokane is actually from New York - KHQ Right Now September 16, 2014Spokane Police: Bullying video allegedly from Spokane is actually from New YorkKHQ Right NowThis girl was attacked by bullies and the video surfaced on YouTube saying that it happened in Spokane. Spokane Police are trying to figure out if this did in fact occur in Spokane. Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233.and more »
- Paterson school district pushing for more complete bullying reports - NorthJersey.com September 16, 2014NorthJersey.comPaterson school district pushing for more complete bullying reportsNorthJersey.comPATERSON — Records show that the number of confirmed bullying incidents in city public schools increased by more than double during the second half of the 2013-14 academic year, rising from 83 to 187. But education officials see that jump as a good ...District sa
- Fake ALS ice bucket challenge in Bay Village puts focus on bullying: editorial - The Plain Dealer - cleveland.com September 16, 2014Fake ALS ice bucket challenge in Bay Village puts focus on bullying: editorialThe Plain Dealer - cleveland.comBullies today can taunt and haunt and hurt their prey in ways unimaginable before the advent of social media and anonymous Internet use. The ability to humiliate and hate from the sanctuary of cyberspace came into focus locally this month with the ..
- Tuscaloosa County Schools update policy to combat bullying - Tuscaloosa News (subscription) September 16, 2014Tuscaloosa County Schools update policy to combat bullyingTuscaloosa News (subscription)“There's a misconception on what bullying is,” Hurst said. “Bullying is a continuous pattern of intentional behavior that takes place on school property, on a bus or at a school function. And the key word is continuous and intentional. If it happens ...Tuscaloosa Cou
- Editorial: Kidsbridge Tolerance Museum continues mission to stop bullying with ... - The Star-Ledger September 16, 2014Editorial: Kidsbridge Tolerance Museum continues mission to stop bullying with ...The Star-LedgerKidsbridge bills itself as the only youth-tolerance museum in the United States, and its challenges are formidable: arming youngsters with the tools to stand up to tormenters and – better yet – helping them create an atmosphere where bullying meets ...
- How The Emotional Impact Of Childhood Bullying Can Follow You To Your Work ... - Fast Company September 16, 2014Fast CompanyHow The Emotional Impact Of Childhood Bullying Can Follow You To Your Work ...Fast CompanyRonald Riggio, professor of leadership and organizational psychology at Kravis Leadership Institute at Claremont McKenna College, says bullying often leaves deep emotional scars that follow us into adulthood, and can affect how we act as leaders and ...
- BULLYING - Tampa doctor's advice to parents - WFLA September 16, 2014BULLYING - Tampa doctor's advice to parentsWFLAShe told 8 On Your Side horrific stories of what bullies did to her 14-year-old son, nicknamed Shaq because of his large personality. Lamar's mother told News Channel 8, "They pushed him down stairs, knocked him out of chair in cafeteria and attacked ...
- Mom says bullying led to son's suicide at Seminole Co. school - WFLA September 15, 2014Mom says bullying led to son's suicide at Seminole Co. schoolWFLAThe mother of a 14-year-old Seminole County boy believes he took his life because of the tormenting he endured by bullies. Lamar Hawkins was found dead in a Greenwood Lakes Middle School bathroom last Wednesday. Authorities said he used his ...
- Family: Boy who committed suicide was 'repeatedly attacked' by bullies - WESH Orlando September 15, 2014WTSP 10 NewsFamily: Boy who committed suicide was 'repeatedly attacked' by bulliesWESH OrlandoWe are aware the family held a press conference this morning and allegations of bullying were discussed. The School Board has a comprehensive bullying policy that is fully enforced in all of our schools. We must remind everyone that this is an ongoing ...B
- Parents of Florida boy bullied to suicide at school had reported abuse: attorney - New York Daily News September 14, 2014New York Daily NewsParents of Florida boy bullied to suicide at school had reported abuse: attorneyNew York Daily NewsThe family of a 14-year-old who killed himself after allegedly suffering years of bullying had reported the abuse to school officials on multiple occasions, their attorney told the Daily News. The shocking claims made by Lamar Hawkins III
- Spokane Police: Bullying video allegedly from Spokane is actually from New York - KHQ Right Now September 16, 2014