- YMCA to host anti-bullying class - Montana Standard January 25, 2015YMCA to host anti-bullying classMontana StandardParents and children are encouraged to attend an anti-bullying class from 6 to 7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 6, at the Butte YMCA, 2975 Washoe St. Chad Armstrong's talk is geared to help empower children against bullies and provide them with tools to stand up ...
- Letter: Slaughter is hardly a defensible response to bullying - Roanoke Times January 25, 2015Letter: Slaughter is hardly a defensible response to bullyingRoanoke TimesPosted: Sunday, January 25, 2015 12:10 am. Letter: Slaughter is hardly a defensible response to bullying. So, Fran Delany ("Charlie Hebdo was a bully," Jan. 14 letter), I must ask you: Is it OK that I bully you with a bullet but not with ink? If […]
- Local rapper takes on fight against bullying - ABC 57 News January 25, 2015Local rapper takes on fight against bullyingABC 57 NewsELKHART, Ind. - One man in Elkhart is using his beats to help teens overcome bullying. Bullying is causing concern nationwide, even right here in Michiana. And now, the rapper from Elkhart is using his talents to reach those who are falling victim to ...
- Birmingham's Division of Youth Services tackles bullying, peer p - WSFA.com ... - WSFA January 25, 2015WSFABirmingham's Division of Youth Services tackles bullying, peer p - WSFA.com ...WSFADeputy director Michael Moore stepped in throughout the play to talk about ways to deal with bullying and when you should ask for help. The summit was created to give local students information about where they can find a mentor and on how deal […]
- Father of alleged Snapchat bullies loses his job - Washington Post January 25, 2015Father of alleged Snapchat bullies loses his jobWashington PostThe father of two teen boys who allegedly bullied a Minnesota girl with racist comments on Snapchat has reportedly been fired from his job. The alleged case of cyberbullying became a national news story when the father of the girl made an emotional ...
- Tevlin: Bullying incident goes viral and backfires on all concerned - Minneapolis Star Tribune January 24, 2015Minneapolis Star TribuneTevlin: Bullying incident goes viral and backfires on all concernedMinneapolis Star TribuneKnudson tried to reach the bullies' parents, but they never returned his calls or answered their door. So he called the police. That may seem extreme, until you realize that a teen that the Knudsons knew had recently committed suicide after being […]
- Prior Lake bullying video dad accepts apology, 'sickened' by fallout - SW News Media January 24, 2015Prior Lake bullying video dad accepts apology, 'sickened' by falloutSW News MediaBradley Knudson's video "Racism and bullying in Prior Lake, Minnesota" has more than 1.8 million views and thousands of comments - just four days after he posted it. In the video, he calls out two Prior Lake High School freshmen and their father for […]
- Under New Law, Bully Suspects Could Have to Hand Over Social Media ... - NBC Chicago January 23, 2015RTUnder New Law, Bully Suspects Could Have to Hand Over Social Media ...NBC ChicagoA new Illinois law prohibiting cyber bullying and social media harassment at schools now means that administrators can require access to a student's social media account if they are suspected of cyber bullying. NBC Chicago's Rob Elgas reports ...New Illinois cyber bully […]
- Are Minnesota schools doing enough to combat bullying? - FOX 9 News January 23, 2015FOX 9 NewsAre Minnesota schools doing enough to combat bullying?FOX 9 NewsThe response to the story of a Prior Lake father who called out his daughter's bullies on YouTube has been overwhelming with calls, emails, tweets, Facebook posts all about students across the Twin Cities and beyond who are facing somewhat similar ...and more »
- Mother comments on bullying incident at Osakis High School - Alexandria Echo Press January 21, 2015Alexandria Echo PressMother comments on bullying incident at Osakis High SchoolAlexandria Echo PressThe mother of the 15-year-old boy posted the photo on her Facebook page and said that three bullies tied up her son with electrical cords while a teacher was present. The post triggered more than 30 comments and 8,000 shares over the weekend.Osakis […]
- YMCA to host anti-bullying class - Montana Standard January 25, 2015