- Teacher uses apples to deliver a powerful lesson about bullying - Today.com June 27, 2016Today.comTeacher uses apples to deliver a powerful lesson about bullyingToday.comA British teacher found a simple yet powerful way to show her students that the effects of bullying aren't always seen on the outside. Rosie Dutton, a coach at Relax Kids Tamworth in Birmingham, England, used a pair of apples to show a group of ...Teacher […]
- New author to unveil book on bullying in Chincoteague - Delmarva Daily Times June 27, 2016Delmarva Daily TimesNew author to unveil book on bullying in ChincoteagueDelmarva Daily TimesA new children's book about bullying will be unveiled at The Flying Fish gallery and gift shop on Chincoteague during Second Saturday on July 9. First-time author Donna DiMaio Rooney, of Bethel, Connecticut, will be at The Flying Fish, which her cousin ...
- London mother who suffered racist bullying becomes a plus-size model to inspire her daughter - Daily Mail June 27, 2016Daily MailLondon mother who suffered racist bullying becomes a plus-size model to inspire her daughterDaily MailA mother-of-two who faced racist taunts before her eight-year-old daughter was badly bullied over her looks has become a plus-size model in a bid to inspire her. Jerri Hoath, 26, from London, claims she was bullied from a young age […]
- Advisory council advocates Round Rock ISD anti-bullying programs - Austin American-Statesman June 27, 2016Advisory council advocates Round Rock ISD anti-bullying programsAustin American-StatesmanSome Round Rock parents want to see a social emotional learning program and a districtwide anti-bullying program implemented in schools to help teach students about physical and emotional health in addition to academics. Round Rock school board ...
- Through misfit socks, Bolton teen speaks out against bullying - The Boston Globe June 26, 2016The Boston GlobeThrough misfit socks, Bolton teen speaks out against bullyingThe Boston Globe“I found that having mismatched socks, even though other people can't see them, gave me my own individuality and helped me find my voice to speak up against bullying,” she said. “I can be me, which will make me happier than trying to […]
- Why Teachers are Unable to Stop Bias-Based Bullying - The Good Men Project June 25, 2016The Good Men ProjectWhy Teachers are Unable to Stop Bias-Based BullyingThe Good Men ProjectState and local lawmakers have put policies in place to address and prevent bullying. Many schools too have implemented interventions to improve school climate to reduce bullying behaviors. Despite these efforts, in my research and experiences in ...
- Teacher Uses Bruised Apple To Show Devastating Effects Of Bullying - Huffington Post June 24, 2016Huffington PostTeacher Uses Bruised Apple To Show Devastating Effects Of BullyingHuffington PostRosie Dutton of Relax Kids, a U.K.-based company that deals with kids' mindfulness and relaxation, teaches a weekly class for 10- and 11-year-olds. During a recent class, Dutton used apples to brilliantly illustrate the point that the effects of ...UK Teacher Explains Bullying Using […]
- Hillary Vs. Trump: Successful Women Share Advice On Handling Bullies - Refinery29 June 24, 2016Refinery29Hillary Vs. Trump: Successful Women Share Advice On Handling BulliesRefinery29In other words, we're seeing — on a public stage — the kind of bullying that many women have had to deal with in the workplace for years. So we thought it might be helpful to hear from some experts on bullying, as well as how […]
- Parents rally against bullying at South Buffalo Charter School - wivb.com June 23, 2016wivb.comParents rally against bullying at South Buffalo Charter Schoolwivb.com“His death was not a suicide, his death had nothing to do with bullying, my son's death was an accident”, explained Halsey. She felt compelled to clear the air after parents at South Buffalo Charter School, where her son was in the 5th grade, started ...and more »
- Mom: Boy's Death Accidental, But Anti-Bullying Message Grows Louder - TWC News June 22, 2016TWC NewsMom: Boy's Death Accidental, But Anti-Bullying Message Grows LouderTWC NewsBUFFALO, N.Y. -- Parents at one Buffalo charter school say they have growing concerns about bullying there. They held a protest outside South Buffalo Charter School before class Wednesday. "Bullying, constant bullying, and the school is doing nothing ...What parents need to know about bullyingWKBW-TVall 65 […]
- Teacher uses apples to deliver a powerful lesson about bullying - Today.com June 27, 2016