- Bristol County DA, Hockomock Y team up against bullying - The Sun Chronicle August 5, 2015The Sun ChronicleBristol County DA, Hockomock Y team up against bullyingThe Sun ChronicleNORTH ATTLEBORO - District Attorney Tom Quinn and the Hockomock Area YMCA teamed up Tuesday to fight bullying and peer pressure. A workshop at the Y included activities on bullying, peer pressure and healthy decision-making, while former Red Sox ...and more »
- Derek Jeter visits Siena to combat bullying - NEWS10 ABC August 4, 2015NEWS10 ABCDerek Jeter visits Siena to combat bullyingNEWS10 ABCLOUDONVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Derek Jeter stopped by Siena College on Tuesday as part of Jeter's Leaders Social Change Week. Social Change Week is part of his Turn2 Foundation, and this year's focus is on bullying. “Yeah, I think everyone was bullied ...Derek Jeter Battles Bullying in Capital […]
- How to catch the warning signs if your child is being bullied - WKRN.com August 4, 2015How to catch the warning signs if your child is being bulliedWKRN.comNASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – With the start of school just around the corner, it's a good time to think about the issue of bullying in schools. It's a topic many parents aren't sure how to handle, so News 2 went to the experts to […]
- Northfield schools report two bullying incidents; locals concerned about ... - Southernminn.com August 4, 2015Southernminn.comNorthfield schools report two bullying incidents; locals concerned about ...Southernminn.comSuperintendent Chris Richardson said that an insignificant number of incidents were reported as bullying. He said that overall the district hasn't seen a significant number of incidents that escalate to the level of needing to use the incident referral ...
- Parents: How to talk to your kids about bullying before they go back to school - News10.net August 4, 2015News10.netParents: How to talk to your kids about bullying before they go back to schoolNews10.netThere are many wonderful things about back-to-school time, but parents should be aware of one of the tougher aspects of school: bullying. Are you the parent of a young child? A teen? Or maybe a child with bullying behavior? Here's some […]
- 'Words Hurt' Anti-Bullying Rally This Weekend at Rimrock Mall - KULR-TV August 4, 2015KULR-TV'Words Hurt' Anti-Bullying Rally This Weekend at Rimrock MallKULR-TVAs our previous report stated, twenty-six percent of Montana high school students say they have been bullied at school, and for girls, that number rises to three out of ten. Those rates were the highest in the nation, according to a 2013 survey by the ...
- Girl speaks out about being bullied: 'Bullying has taken a big toll on my life' - WPTV.com August 4, 2015WPTV.comGirl speaks out about being bullied: 'Bullying has taken a big toll on my life'WPTV.comMaya Monson shares in an essay the painful moments when she was bullied. The 14-year-old told us, "Bullying has taken a big toll on my life. It is inevitable no matter who you are." Her story won her an honor from […]
- Orland Park's Anti-Bullying Initiative Receives National Award - Patch.com August 4, 2015Patch.comOrland Park's Anti-Bullying Initiative Receives National AwardPatch.com“The judges unanimously selected Mayor McLaughlin and the Anti-Bullying Initiative because his leadership and support of these programs recognizes the importance of partnership between city government and its citizens to bring about positive change and ...
- Researchers Say Bullying Behavior Among Adolescents Part Of Human Evolution - iSchoolGuide August 4, 2015iSchoolGuideResearchers Say Bullying Behavior Among Adolescents Part Of Human EvolutioniSchoolGuideTwo evolutionary psychology researchers conducted a new study on school bullying and found that its roots may be in human evolution. They proposed that humans adapted bullying behaviors for physical protection, to gain better mental health, and have ...What's the real root cause for bullying?AM 760 KFMBall […]
- Study: Bullies have higher self-esteem, social status and lower levels of ... - Today.com August 3, 2015Today.comStudy: Bullies have higher self-esteem, social status and lower levels of ...Today.comA new study has found that the reason youth bullying persists is because the seeds of it may be found in our genes due to evolution. Titled "Survival of the Fittest and the Sexiest," the study by researchers at Simon Fraser University in British […]
- Bristol County DA, Hockomock Y team up against bullying - The Sun Chronicle August 5, 2015