- How to Report Bullying and Abuse on PlayStation Network - Tom's Guide May 6, 2016Tom's GuideHow to Report Bullying and Abuse on PlayStation NetworkTom's GuideThe PlayStation Network lets users play games together and message each other no matter where they are. Most of the time, this means multiplayer fun with gamers from around the world. But occasionally, a fellow gamer might cause you grief, most likely ...
- CBA accused of bullying as regulator APRA asked to prosecute bank staff - Sydney Morning Herald May 6, 2016Sydney Morning HeraldCBA accused of bullying as regulator APRA asked to prosecute bank staffSydney Morning HeraldThe chair of the powerful Senate economics references committee has lashed out at the Commonwealth Bank for its "unacceptable" lack of attendance at a Senate inquiry into wrongdoing within its insurance arm CommInsure and accused the bank of bullying ...and more »
- Wis. Town Works To End Bullying By Fining Parents - CBS Local May 6, 2016CBS LocalWis. Town Works To End Bullying By Fining ParentsCBS LocalMINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Many kids face bullying and sometimes it can be very hard to stop. Now, a Wisconsin town has a new idea: fine the bully's parents. The city council in Shawano passed a new anti-bullying ordinance. Under the new ordinance, police ...Wisconsin towns push […]
- Horrific school bullying video goes viral as one city votes to fine parents - RT May 6, 2016RTHorrific school bullying video goes viral as one city votes to fine parentsRTThe pupils reaction may seem shocking, but scenes like this are a common sight in the UK, with 43 percent of young people witnessing some form of bullying on a weekly basis, according to The Annual Bullying Survey. The same number have admitted […]
- Too little effort on bullying - Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier May 6, 2016Waterloo Cedar Falls CourierToo little effort on bullyingWaterloo Cedar Falls CourierLast year, momentum was building for action on bullying. Gov. Terry Branstad supported the anti-bullying bill during the legislative session, then later in the year issued an executive order through which he created the Governor's Office for Bullying ...
- Bullying of LGBT students at 'epidemic' levels in Japan: Human Rights Watch - The Japan Times May 6, 2016The Japan TimesBullying of LGBT students at 'epidemic' levels in Japan: Human Rights WatchThe Japan TimesBullying of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) students is at “epidemic” levels in Japanese schools, exacerbated by government's failure to institute effective policies, inadequate teacher training and strong gender segregation, New York ...Interview: The Bullying of LGBT Kids in […]
- Bullying widespread in Timaru Hospital kitchen, former worker alleges - Stuff.co.nz May 6, 2016Stuff.co.nzBullying widespread in Timaru Hospital kitchen, former worker allegesStuff.co.nzTimaru Hospital's kitchen has a culture of bullying and fear, a former worker and a union have alleged. Spotless Facility Services, which has the contract to run the kitchen and has been directed to pay one former worker $15,000 for humiliation she ...and more »
- The bullies behind Michigan's anti-bullying guidelines - The Detroit News May 6, 2016The Detroit NewsThe bullies behind Michigan's anti-bullying guidelinesThe Detroit NewsNo bullying should ever be accepted, including the kind directed at those who oppose the LGBTQ guidelines. It's the worst example to set while working to protect students from bullying. Adding insult to injury, some board members labeled over 10,000 ...and more »
- Parents can be fined for kids' bullying behavior - KWQC-TV6 May 6, 2016KWQC-TV6Parents can be fined for kids' bullying behaviorKWQC-TV6KIMT News 3 – We've heard the saying kids will be kids, but one town in Wisconsin is looking to fine parents more than $300 for continued bullying behavior. Many parents hope their kids know bullying isn't ok, but should you be held accountable if that ...and more »
- The complicated fallout of bullying - CBS News May 4, 2016CBS NewsThe complicated fallout of bullyingCBS NewsBullying can cast a dark cloud over the life of a kid, making normal, everyday school activities like walking to class or playing team sports feel threatening. Even their own home may feel unsafe. It may also impact the child's own behavior in a ...and more »
- How to Report Bullying and Abuse on PlayStation Network - Tom's Guide May 6, 2016