- Ex-Navy SEAL Alleges Anti-Gay Bullying by CIA Workers - ABC News July 30, 2015New York PostEx-Navy SEAL Alleges Anti-Gay Bullying by CIA WorkersABC NewsA former Navy SEAL has filed an internal complaint alleging the CIA bullied him for being gay during a work assignment in June in Afghanistan. Brett Jones said he filed the complaint last week against the federal agency, saying he was forced to endure ...Former Navy […]
- Anti-Christian bullying in schools ignored and Ofsted part of problem, says ... - Express.co.uk July 30, 2015Express.co.ukAnti-Christian bullying in schools ignored and Ofsted part of problem, says ...Express.co.ukHe said the bullying includes anti-Christian chanting in assemblies and teachers labelling Christian children 'liars'. Referencing recent reports from Ofsted on the schools Mr Hart said were involved, he claimed none of the bullying was noted. In a ...Ofsted turns a blind eye to […]
- 'That's so gay!': Workplace bullying of LGBT employees - InsideCounsel July 30, 2015'That's so gay!': Workplace bullying of LGBT employeesInsideCounselWorkplace bullying of LGBT employees. According to a survey of employers, 50 percent of respondents said that their companies had introduced language in a company policy or code that set an expectation of a hospitable workplace free from bullying.and more »
- Should schools teach anti-bullying towards businessmen, gun owners, and the ... - American Thinker (blog) July 30, 2015Should schools teach anti-bullying towards businessmen, gun owners, and the ...American Thinker (blog)The left's racket to indoctrinate young children into the joys of gay sex and transvestitism is to wrap it in terms like "tolerance" and "anti-bullying." Who could be against anti-bullying? But of course we all know that was is called "anti-bullying ...
- Free 'Bully Proof' seminar offered in Knoxville for students going back to school - WATE 6 On Your Side July 30, 2015WATE 6 On Your SideFree 'Bully Proof' seminar offered in Knoxville for students going back to schoolWATE 6 On Your SideKNOXVILLE (WATE) – With many East Tennessee students heading back to school, some families are trying a unique approach to help their kids deal with bullying they might encounter. There's a free “Bully Proof” seminar […]
- Bullies are happier, have more sex appeal, says study - Washington Post July 30, 2015WTOPBullies are happier, have more sex appeal, says studyWashington PostSomehow, it seems unfair. But a new study called “Survival of the Fittest and the Sexiest” published in the Journal of Interpersonal Violence has found that adolescent bullies have higher self-esteem and social status, as well as lower rates of ...Is Bullying Genetic?WTOPAdolescent Bullying: Bullies Are […]
- Canton goes after online bullying, harassment - WDIV Detroit July 30, 2015WDIV DetroitCanton goes after online bullying, harassmentWDIV Detroit“When it gets to the level of threats, intimidation or hurtful type bullying, especially for juveniles or younger teens, this ordinance will now cover that”, said Lt. Scott Hughesdon. Get charged and convicted of online harassment and you're looking at ...
- These dogs help kids overcome bullies one wiggly tail at a time - WIBW July 30, 2015WIBWThese dogs help kids overcome bullies one wiggly tail at a timeWIBW(WIBW)- Their greatest trick isn't to sit, stay or roll over--therapy dogs are being used in Topeka schools to take a bite out of bullying. The dogs are making the rounds during enrollment this week at Landon Middle School. While many students say they […]
- Army set to crack down on cyber bullying - ArmyTimes.com July 29, 2015ArmyTimes.comArmy set to crack down on cyber bullyingArmyTimes.comCyber bullying among service members is getting out of hand, and Army leaders are calling on soldiers to straighten up — or face some career-ending consequences. In an All-Army Activities message issued Monday, the service reminded soldiers about ...
- Physical Activity Eases Impact of Bullying in Teens - Medscape July 29, 2015Physical Activity Eases Impact of Bullying in TeensMedscapePhysical activity may be a robust antidote to ward off sadness and suicidal thoughts in bullied adolescents. In a survey of more than 13,000 youth in the United States, teens who said they exercised 4 to 5 days a week had less sadness, suicidal ...
- Ex-Navy SEAL Alleges Anti-Gay Bullying by CIA Workers - ABC News July 30, 2015