- Speak Easy: Bullying Begins At Home - LA Canyon News February 7, 2016LA Canyon NewsSpeak Easy: Bullying Begins At HomeLA Canyon NewsUnited States – People are bullied at work, in school, and many other places. We know why they bully and even the kinds of characteristics prominent in the people who are usually preyed upon. What needs to be talked about more is that VERY OFTEN the ...Prevent […]
- Bonham Elementary Takes Bullying by the Horns - El Paso Herald-Post (press release) (registration) (blog) February 7, 2016El Paso Herald-Post (press release) (registration) (blog)Bonham Elementary Takes Bullying by the HornsEl Paso Herald-Post (press release) (registration) (blog)Former professional bullrider and rider Gary “Roach” Hedeman stopped by Bonham Elementary School on last Wednesday to talk about bullying — and he didn't mean Bill, the 1,800-pound Charolais-cross bull he brought with him. Bill is the […]
- Video Shows Penn Hills Student With Cerebral Palsy Shoved In Hallway - CBS Local February 7, 2016CBS LocalVideo Shows Penn Hills Student With Cerebral Palsy Shoved In HallwayCBS LocalIsaiah: Yes. and hopefully to finally end bullying and all this hurt and disappointment and anger that everyone has to go through. Isaiah's mother says the experience will not keep her son out of class. “I know he's hurt. But guess what, he […]
- Marilyn Heins: Younger son is bullying older, disabled sibling - Arizona Daily Star February 6, 2016Arizona Daily StarMarilyn Heins: Younger son is bullying older, disabled siblingArizona Daily StarThe adult who witnesses bullying has the responsibility of stopping it. Your two tasks: 1) Protect your older, weaker son. 2) Stop these behaviors in your younger son, every time they happen. Remove him from the scene of battle and tell him, “No […]
- Danville school district takes on bullying - Champaign/Urbana News-Gazette February 6, 2016Champaign/Urbana News-GazetteDanville school district takes on bullyingChampaign/Urbana News-GazetteStudents on Friday morning head into South View Middle School in Danville. School officials will discuss bullying and plans to address it at a parent forum at 5:30 p.m. Monday in the school's cafetorium. A forum will be held at North Ridge Middle ...
- New allegations of bullying emerge at Briscoe High School - KTRK-TV February 6, 2016KTRK-TVNew allegations of bullying emerge at Briscoe High SchoolKTRK-TVThere are new claims that an alleged bullying incident we first reported Thursday night at a Lamar CISD school was not isolated at all. A second family came forward claiming their son was also bullied and beaten up this week at Briscoe Junior High School.LCISD releases statement […]
- How I transcended the pain of being bullied to find success - Fox News February 5, 2016Fox NewsHow I transcended the pain of being bullied to find successFox NewsAnother heartbreaking tale of bullying hit the media recently, and this one ended even more tragically with the death of a precious young girl. We felt her family's anguish as we learned of another dear soul cruelly singled out for taunting, abuse, and […]
- This Museum Wants to Make Bullying a Lost Art Form - Visual News February 5, 2016Visual NewsThis Museum Wants to Make Bullying a Lost Art FormVisual NewsBullying is by no means a trope left to Hollywood, nor is it only a problem within our borders. Indeed, a quarter of the United States population has been bullied in school, meaning bullying has likely happened to you, someone you know, or you […]
- West Allegheny School District issues apology to parents for controversial anti-bullying workshop - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette February 5, 2016Pittsburgh Post-GazetteWest Allegheny School District issues apology to parents for controversial anti-bullying workshopPittsburgh Post-GazetteWest Allegheny School District's superintendent has issued a letter of apology to parents and families for the events surrounding an eighth-grade anti-bullying workshop last month. The Jan. 12-14 workshop drew backlash from the community after a ...
- Philadelphia teenager turns beating video into powerful message against bullying - KABC-TV February 4, 2016KABC-TVPhiladelphia teenager turns beating video into powerful message against bullyingKABC-TVConcerning the attack, Philadelphia School District spokeswoman Raven Hill said, "We do not condone this behavior and appropriate action was taken against the four students...We would not characterize this as bullying, but rather a neighborhood dispute ...and more »
- Speak Easy: Bullying Begins At Home - LA Canyon News February 7, 2016