- Child Sense: Explaining bullying behavior to your child - The San Luis Obispo Tribune January 26, 2015Child Sense: Explaining bullying behavior to your childThe San Luis Obispo TribuneAs parents and adults we like to quantify bullying as a behavior that can be neatly placed in a nice category of set behaviors, unfortunately bullying is rather a subjective thing with many variables. What one child may find funny another may find ...
- A new dimension of bullying: 1 out of 5 children will receive a sexual image ... - myfox8.com January 26, 2015myfox8.comA new dimension of bullying: 1 out of 5 children will receive a sexual image ...myfox8.comIn 2009, Hope Wistell was only 13 when she committed suicide, after being bullied in her school for sending a topless photo of herself to a boy she liked. This past year a Cleveland County School student spoke at a […]
- Inside an Elite High School's Culture of Hazing and Bullying - VICE January 26, 2015VICEInside an Elite High School's Culture of Hazing and BullyingVICEBullying has become part of the national conversation in the past decade, leading 49 states to pass anti-bullying laws. Of those, 41 states (as well as Montana, the lone state without an anti-bullying law) also have policies guiding school districts on ...
- Ruble hit as Obama slams Russia 'bullying' - CNBC January 26, 2015CNBCRuble hit as Obama slams Russia 'bullying'CNBCSpeaking on a trip to India, Obama said Sunday that the U.S. would promote a "core principle" of making sure that "large countries don't bully smaller countries" and said it would continue to support Ukraine's ability to control its own territory.and more »
- Anti-bullying message loud, clear - Your Houston News January 26, 2015Your Houston NewsAnti-bullying message loud, clearYour Houston NewsSinger Tristan Blaine from Frisco, Texas performs during the Houston-based Allstar Nation Anti-Bullying Concert Tour at Spring Forest Middle School in Houston, Texas on Monday, January 12, 2015. The group has 24 school performances in the Houston ...Danbury School Combats Bullying, Spreads #GoodNews with Wall of KindnessPatch.comall 2 news […]
- Communication is key to stop bullying - The Star Beacon January 26, 2015Essex News DailyCommunication is key to stop bullyingThe Star BeaconYears ago, a bully was often the biggest and meanest boy in school who threatened everyone in order to get his own way. Today, the bully might just be the smartest girl in the class or the high school's star athlete. The teachers might even rely […]
- Investigation finds district acted within guidelines on alleged racial ... - San Francisco Examiner January 26, 2015Investigation finds district acted within guidelines on alleged racial ...San Francisco ExaminerMeasures taken by the district to address bullying and racial bias will include implementing a training program provided by the Facing History And Ourselves organization, Goodman said. According to the organization's website, Facing History teaches ...
- Father of bullies fired after Minnesota man takes Snapchat harassment of his ... - fox13now.com January 26, 2015Digital JournalFather of bullies fired after Minnesota man takes Snapchat harassment of his ...fox13now.comMINNESOTA – A video posted by a Minnesota father has gathered more than 4 million views in less than a week, and the obviously emotional man is speaking out against bullying after his African-American daughter received hateful and racist messages on ...Family apologizes […]
- Anti-bullying advocate to speak to students - Little Falls Evening Times January 25, 2015Anti-bullying advocate to speak to studentsLittle Falls Evening TimesThe bullying and harassment began almost immediately. She was scared to go to school and anywhere public. She could not escape the harassment at home because she received phone calls, text messages and cyber abuse on the computer. Pereira had ...and more »
- Tevlin: Bullying incident goes viral and backfires big time - Minneapolis Star Tribune January 24, 2015Minneapolis Star TribuneTevlin: Bullying incident goes viral and backfires big timeMinneapolis Star TribuneKnudson tried to reach the bullies' parents, but they never returned his calls or answered their door. So he called the police. That may seem extreme, until you realize that a teen that the Knudsons knew had recently committed suicide after being bullied.Family […]
- Child Sense: Explaining bullying behavior to your child - The San Luis Obispo Tribune January 26, 2015