- What to do when your child is the bully - Miami Herald November 25, 2015Huffington Post UKWhat to do when your child is the bullyMiami HeraldIt's an unhappy truth: At some point in your child's life, it is likely that he will be bullied or be a bully. Possibly both. It is important that children know what to do if they find themselves being bullied, and for parents to […]
- Johnson, Dickert preach anti-bullying - Journal Times November 25, 2015Journal TimesJohnson, Dickert preach anti-bullyingJournal TimesRACINE — Elected officials drove home a message of anti-bullying Tuesday at Gilmore Middle School. U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson and Mayor John Dickert told students at the school, 2330 Northwestern Ave., that respecting others is key to growing up and living ...
- What do you do if your child is being bullied? - 13WMAZ November 25, 201513WMAZWhat do you do if your child is being bullied?13WMAZKUSA – 9NEWS Psychologist Dr. Max Wachtel says bullying in school can often lead to depression and anxiety. Dr. Max says to look out for behavioral changes in your children if you are worried they are bullied. He says kids may become less social and ...
- Merritt Island High students work to stop bullying - Florida Today November 24, 2015Florida TodayMerritt Island High students work to stop bullyingFlorida TodayA group of Merritt Island High School students spent part of their morning on Tuesday educating younger students on the dangers of bullying. The HERO Club, comprised of 15 students and School Resource Officer Mike Williams, made the short trek to Lewis ...
- Grant Shapps was personally warned about three cases of bullying by Mark ... - Telegraph.co.uk November 24, 2015Telegraph.co.ukGrant Shapps was personally warned about three cases of bullying by Mark ...Telegraph.co.ukNumber 10 was forced on Tuesday to say that it confidence in Mr Shapps to do his job as a minister, despite the furore over Mr Clarke.. The former Tory minister passed on to Mr Shapps allegations of “verbal and sexual” bullying against […]
- Shreveport Opera Express performs show about bullying - Leesville Daily Leader November 24, 2015Leesville Daily LeaderShreveport Opera Express performs show about bullyingLeesville Daily LeaderBut one day a bully decides to pick on them — verbally and physically — about how much they love to read and learn and even what they look like. The girls realize this problem is too big for them to handle alone and they […]
- 'Coddled, Bullying Undergrads' - Wall Street Journal November 24, 2015Wall Street Journal'Coddled, Bullying Undergrads'Wall Street Journal“For almost 50 years universities have adopted racialist policies in the name of equality, repressive speech codes in the name of tolerance, ideological orthodoxy in the name of intellectual freedom,” writes our columnist Bret Stephens. “Those coddled ...
- Two 11-year-olds commit suicide in Fort Collins; one family blames bullying - FOX31 Denver November 24, 2015WestwordTwo 11-year-olds commit suicide in Fort Collins; one family blames bullyingFOX31 DenverFORT COLLINS, Colo. — An unthinkable tragedy in Fort Collins is bringing the community together after two children took their own lives in the past week. The family of one of the victims said bullying took their young daughter's life. They hope her ...Colorado […]
- PSD declines comment on bullying allegations - The Coloradoan November 24, 2015The ColoradoanPSD declines comment on bullying allegationsThe ColoradoanThrough Clark, the Coloradoan asked if PSD is investigating or has asked Fort Collins police to investigate whether the alleged bullying occurred at Lincoln and whether any district employees were made aware of bullying. PSD issued a statement Monday ...and more »
- Republicans need to stand up to Trump's bullying - Washington Post November 24, 2015Washington PostRepublicans need to stand up to Trump's bullyingWashington PostTHE GROWING ugliness of Donald Trump's campaign poses a challenge to us all. We have seen the likes of him before, in the United States and elsewhere: narcissistic bullies who rise to prominence by spreading lies, appealing to fears and stoking hatred.
- What to do when your child is the bully - Miami Herald November 25, 2015