By Taylor Miller
Williamston Post staff writer
According to the MSA website…
Who should apply?
– Exceptional interest and ability in math and science
– Successful academic record
– Outstanding ability to work independently and in peer group
– Interest in pursuing a post-collegiate career
According to the MSA website, the program is also an excellent preparation for college.
STRONG PREPARATION POINTS:
– Integration of math, science and technology.
– Work with students with similar interests and talents.
– Research and Internships.
– Academic competitions – state, local and national
– Academy designation on transcript.
– Guest speakers and field trips.
– Form close relationships with Academy students and teachers.